Sri Lanka Terror Attack (21 April 2019)

Godman

Are you the same Godman in PDF?
Yes

Horrible,these type of news NEVER COME in Indian presstitute media for them thrashing cow thief is more important than killing entire next generation.

That is why forgot about consulting a doctor i not even purchase a biscuit if i found he is a mussie.
Sri Lankan media is still open about acts against the majority not just minorities.
But the international media is still too pro-leftist so these don't go out of SL.
For example no international media mentioned vandalism of Buddhist Statues but when a rock hits a mosque its shown like the next holocaust

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Yes

Sri Lankan media is still open about acts against the majority not just minorities.
But the international media is still too pro-leftist so these don't go out of SL.
For example no international media mentioned vandalism of Buddhist Statues but when a rock hits a mosque its shown like the next holocaust
Leftism, specially extreme leftist and anarchist types produced by European society, Islam and Naxalist type Maoism are powerful tools and "first responders" for western Capitalism.

Buddhism, Hinduism, Confucianism and other oriental ideologies are considered soft and unable to be exploited as effective tools of policy instruments.

Leftism is a powerful instrument to control emerging economies. A Godless society is the easiest to control and amalgamated into Capitalist globalisation.
Islam has been and continues to be powerful tool for control of oil - largest source of energy foe west. You control Islam and you control oil.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
That is mainly because INWARD looking nature of Eastern people(culture/religion).We generally seek inward for solutions, where as Abrahamic death cults see everything not their's as Haram/Sin.

Xtianity is not that extreme but for islam 'every bad thing happening in their country is Jewish/Western/Hindu conspiracy'

Once we (Eastern people/culture/religion) realize their $hitty plans(fake victim card,dominance by any means etc) we can counter them like Burmese Buddhists dealing with Rohingya mussies.
Just one correction, Orthodox Christians are extreme. It’s just that they have stopped using war as a tool for expansion.

In the U.S regular Americans think twice before getting married into or dating a person from orthodox Christian family.

If our media chaps start focusing on American evangelicals, their industry in India will fall apart in a matter of 2-3 years.

There is a YouTube video of a American girl from a orthodox Christian family, where she explains why she gave up orthodoxy. I’ll post it when I find it.

Edit: here’s the video..

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Just one correction, Orthodox Christians are extreme. It’s just that they have stopped using war as a tool for expansion.

In the U.S regular Americans think twice before getting married into or dating a person from orthodox Christian family.

If our media chaps start focusing on American evangelicals, their industry in India will fall apart in a matter of 2-3 years.

There is a YouTube video of a American girl from a orthodox Christian family, where she explains why she gave up orthodoxy. I’ll post it when I find it.

It's not restricted to orthodox or even American. My girlfriend is Baptist. I hear a lot of tales from their community. They would start asking girls from their community to get married from 16 yrs so that the guys can get "good Christian girls".

In fact, some of them are pretty shocked since I'm Hindu. She keeps getting pressure to find a good Christian lad.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Is that the reason why LTTE had such a huge concentration in Mullaitivu and Mannar ? Tondai Mannar and Mulatitue posed lots and lots of problems.
What do you mean?

LTTE used Mulative as their HQ after the loss of Jaffna around 1995. Mullative was a very remote location too far from away from many SLA bases. Besides, it was covered with thick jungles to the south and south west, sea from the East and Lagoons and other watery obstacles from the North. Only the Western approaches were opened. Even that was mostly thickly forested.

LTTE never had a strong presence in Mannar town itself. But, they commanded the areas immediately outwards of it. That was because SLA had no interest to mop up those areas.

Godman

The bombings have opened one hell of a can of worms. Pretty much every thing Muslims do get media spotlight.

This was an old incident where a family being attacked and threatened by a mob organised by a Mosque because the wife married a Sinhalese man. It got into TV yesterday and they also showed a video of the mob attacking them

Some of the things she said is in here in English
http://www.adaderana.lk/news/56165/...ion-over-harassment-complaint-by-muslim-woman

There have been other major incidents that are getting national attention
For example a vlog by Sri Lankan Music producer on a Mosque built on a 2nd century BC Cave monastery which was also used by pre-historic Sri Lankans went trending for sometime

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The bombings have opened one hell of a can of worms. Pretty much every thing Muslims do get media spotlight.

This was an old incident where a family being attacked and threatened by a mob organised by a Mosque because the wife married a Sinhalese man. It got into TV yesterday and they also showed a video of the mob attacking them

Some of the things she said is in here in English
http://www.adaderana.lk/news/56165/...ion-over-harassment-complaint-by-muslim-woman

There have been other major incidents that are getting national attention
For example a vlog by Sri Lankan Music producer on a Mosque built on a 2nd century BC Cave monastery which was also used by pre-historic Sri Lankans went trending for sometime

eternal vigilance is the price of liberty, There is no other way....

Haldiram

Country flag

Ye ladki toh Quora pe badi famous hai.

She got married to a Hindu boy in India.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Samantha-Ryan-85

captscooby81

Country flag
@Godman Wow thanks for the videos the modus operandi looks exactly the same here both from the minority acts and also the media part . How media makes mountain out of mole if its muzzie and how they keep their ass shut even when a temple is vandalised ..

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistani spy confesses & names his ISI masters in Lanka, EXPOSES Pakistan's 'diplomatic' mission

Cornered by the International pressure, Pakistan buckled and staged a sham crackdown on terror by booking Hafiz Saeed and members of his gang for terror funding. Pakistani Spy Sakir Hussaien names his ISI masters in Sri Lanka. Listen in to shocking confessions by Pak Spy Sakir Hussaien. He wanted to recruit people and plant bombs across India. Listen in to Pak Spy Sakir Hussaien's shocking confession!

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos...ka-exposes-pakistans-diplomatic-mission/35735

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
From thoroughly investigated article

ISIS, the hired goon

It’s a well-known
fact that terrorist organizations have nothing to do with religion :lol::lol:

Of-course drugs,smuggling route is used to export explosives from decades(92 mumbai blasts & many other).

Don't want to demean her but What is the reason to investigate& write a long essay if she don't know first letter 'I' in the ISIS stands for
Comprehension issues.

Had terrorism only been about religion then explain the bonhomie behind Cheen and Pakistan and US and KSA.
Learn to "read in context".

sorcerer

Country flag
Sri Lanka arrests Muslim leader over Easter attacks

1619267076035.png

Colombo: Sri Lanka's police Saturday arrested a top Muslim leader and member of parliament in connection with the 2019 Easter Sunday attacks that killed 279 people as pressure to speed up the investigation mounted.

Detectives took Rishad Bathiudeen, leader of the All Ceylon Makkal Party, into custody under the Prevention of Terrorism Act (PTA), police spokesman Ajith Rohana said.

He said Bathiudeen and his brother Riyaaj were arrested in pre-dawn raids on their homes in Colombo.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Sri Lanka arrests Muslim leader over Easter attacks

View attachment 86600
Colombo: Sri Lanka's police Saturday arrested a top Muslim leader and member of parliament in connection with the 2019 Easter Sunday attacks that killed 279 people as pressure to speed up the investigation mounted.

Detectives took Rishad Bathiudeen, leader of the All Ceylon Makkal Party, into custody under the Prevention of Terrorism Act (PTA), police spokesman Ajith Rohana said.

He said Bathiudeen and his brother Riyaaj were arrested in pre-dawn raids on their homes in Colombo.

That moment when Sri Lanka has more spine than even PM Modi's India to deal with the local menace.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
It's a f*cking sham. The arrest is to bait the Buddhist maority.
Well, I don't know much about Lankan inner political aspects (could not be very different from Indian), but then again, it gives out a strong message and creates a narrative that asserts the Lankan identity and highlights its culture and faith affiliation.

This could never happen in India, if say, an Indian MP was found involved in terrorism. Whether the ruling party or the opposition, they would never arrest or even make a statement to arrest a sitting MP for charges of terrorism. That's the difference I guess.

Even if this man were to be released tomorrow, the message would be:

"If you threaten the peace and liberty of the majority, you will be hunted regardless of your position".

HeinzGud

Country flag
Well, I don't know much about Lankan inner political aspects (could not be very different from Indian), but then again, it gives out a strong message and creates a narrative that asserts the Lankan identity and highlights its culture and faith affiliation.

This could never happen in India, if say, an Indian MP was found involved in terrorism. Whether the ruling party or the opposition, they would never arrest or even make a statement to arrest a sitting MP for charges of terrorism. That's the difference I guess.

Even if this man were to be released tomorrow, the message would be:

"If you threaten the peace and liberty of the majority, you will be hunted regardless of your position".

Agree with you on this part. chauvinism is prevalent in Sri Lanka as a whole at least among low to mid level bureaucrats /officials and politicians.

The top tier people do not indulge in communalism as such. The arrest is to dampen the rising animosity against the government by the Sinhalese people. The ruling party had vilified the person themselves when they were in the opposition and now they have to act accordingly to safe their faces. I don't think that arrestee has anything to do with blasts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles