Sri Lanka Terror Attack (21 April 2019)

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm not sold on the Islamist theory. Rajapaksa's power struggle (backed by the Chinese) seems more plausible.

The target is administrative and political disruption of the ruling party through civil unrest.
Surely,cheenis might be propping up rajapaksa,but I believe they used the ISIs terror network for plausible deniability.

https://www.financialexpress.com/wo...isi-terror-activity-in-sri-lanka/426581/lite/

Pakistan concerned over exposure of ISI terror activity in Sri Lanka

http://www.ipcs.org/comm_select.php?articleNo=4665

Links for ISI involvement
,few years back RAW thwarted an attack this calibre.
https://m.economictimes.com/news/po...s-based-in-sri-lanka/articleshow/46801263.cms

How the NIA thwarted a 26/11-like attack by ISI agents based in Sri Lanka

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
My deepest condolences to families of terror attack.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Sri Lankan economy thrives primarily on tourism. These series of blast will kill their tourism industry, resulting in Sri Lanka inability to repay their huge debts under OBOR to China.

Current Sri Lankan govt will be voted out of confidence and Chinese backed puppet will be installed. Which will further results in Sri Lanka going in Chinese trap.

Fogs getting clear - Chinese told Porkis to conduct these blasts in Sri Lanka to achieve their objective.

Alien

I'm not sold on the Islamist theory. Rajapaksa's power struggle (backed by the Chinese) seems more plausible.

The target is administrative and political disruption of the ruling party through civil unrest.
If Rajapaksa is involved, it could be him + ISI with indirect blessings from uncle Xi.

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Sri Lankan economy thrives primarily on tourism. These series of blast will kill their tourism industry, resulting in Sri Lanka inability to repay their huge debts under OBOR to China.

Current Sri Lankan govt will be voted out of confidence and Chinese backed puppet will be installed. Which will further results in Sri Lanka going in Chinese trap.

Fogs getting clear - Chinese told Porkis to conduct these blasts in Sri Lanka to achieve their objective.
Must be. The Maritime Belt & Road dream got hit after Pro-India governments in Sri Lanka and Maldives got elected.
Porkis will be involved for sure.

sorcerer

Country flag
Targeted attacks against Indians...
like the fuckpig pakis do against Jews and Iranian Shias in other countries.

pakistan should be completely wiped off this earth.

tomato

Look what gayfoora says..is he cherishing these sl blasts??

Joker

Country flag

What do you expect from a jihadi goatfucker. This fuckers tweet endorses the fact that Pakistan had a role to play

ganesh177

Country flag
Pakis are fucked up for sure.
One confirmed link is all it takes for SAARC to fuck Pukies like an Anarkali market whore.
lol, what can saarc do, its nothing.
If UN can do no shit, saarc can do nothing. Only US has the capability for fuck em single handedly.

Alien

Hilale Gafoor hila hila ke khush ho raha hai, GPL padega, zaroor padega.

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles