Sri Lanka Terror Attack (21 April 2019)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I don't know where you are, but I have seen a lot of outrage over Sri Lanka attacks over here in Croatia, both with regards to attack itself and with regards to lack of coverage by mainstream media. Though admittedly, circles I move in tend to be bit more politically active, and mainstream media, as I mentioned, did not really cover the attacks.
Sir are u Indian living in Croatia or native Croatian?

dhananjay1

I don't know where you are, but I have seen a lot of outrage over Sri Lanka attacks over here in Croatia, both with regards to attack itself and with regards to lack of coverage by mainstream media.
Catholic connection .

Picard

Country flag
Sir are u Indian living in Croatia or native Croatian?
Native Croatian. And what @nongaddarliberal says is correct:
The Sri Lanka attacks have become very significant among westerners. The MSM's hilarious insistence on calling the Christian victims as "Easter worshippers" has been a wake up call about the hypocrisy of western media regarding Islamic terror.
EDIT: Although there is less focus on that in Croatia and more on attack itself. Granted, liberal media is, as far as I've seen, ignoring it quite stoutly, but this tidbit is one of most read posts on Priznajem HR for several days straight:
https://priznajem.hr/izdvojeno/toni-susnjar-ljevica-pravda-napad-u-sri-lanki/87127/

sthf

Country flag
Yes. I was actually led here by the reference link from my blog (Wordpress lets you know when somebody links to a post). And then, well...
I read that thing quite some time ago. It was an interesting read. I'd like to discuss few things if you don't mind.

Will tag you in an appropriate thread.

HeinzGud

Country flag
1) Is the encounter between the jihadis and SL forces over?
2) Heard 3 more blasts took place yesterday...any casualties?
3)Where exactly in SL is this Jihadi population in majority?

Stay safe dude!
1) Can't say for sure. The initial ops are over and all most all of the ring leaders are either apprehended or killed. There may be more Jihadi scum waiting.

2) 15 killed including 3 suicide bombers and there family members, No causalities among security forces.

3) Muslims are located throughout the island so we cannot possibly say an exact location as for the Jihadi population. But, Kaththankudi just south of Batticalo town has become a hotbed of Jihadi activity in recent times. The location of the recent 3 suicide bomb blasts and military crack down has occured at Samanturai, a town very close to the Kaththankudi.

bose

Country flag
1) Can't say for sure. The initial ops are over and all most all of the ring leaders are either apprehended or killed. There may be more Jihadi scum waiting.

2) 15 killed including 3 suicide bombers and there family members, No causalities among security forces.

3) Muslims are located throughout the island so we cannot possibly say an exact location as for the Jihadi population. But, Kaththankudi just south of Batticalo town has become a hotbed of Jihadi activity in recent times. The location of the recent 3 suicide bomb blasts and military crack down has occured at Samanturai, a town very close to the Kaththankudi.
Sri Lankan forces are doing well in tracking down and killing those PIGS ... some of them are lying low and under cover ... You need to also identify their sympathizers and ones helping them indirectly ... Identify and physically eliminate them out right ... whatever it takes ... We in India use the technique called "Encounter Killing" to get ride of cancerous elements ...

More close cooperation required between South Asian states ...

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
Here's an article by one of our members, Levina. Very well investigated.

Arrests in India and UAE, prelude to Sri Lanka attacks? India-Pakistan angle and ISIS’s real intention behind the attack–An investigation!

https://satyavijayi.com/arrests-in-india-and-uae-prelude-to-sri-lanka-attacks-india-pakistan-angle-and-isiss-real-intention-behind-the-attack-an-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR3sHtSn8ALy444VBKjZP6ebKYx4igV2C47r9UfEHXKh2kJmVTVWcthMltU
Thank you Mikey for posting my article here. :)

HeinzGud

Country flag
Sri Lankan forces are doing well in tracking down and killing those PIGS ... some of them are lying low and under cover ... You need to also identify their sympathizers and ones helping them indirectly ... Identify and physically eliminate them out right ... whatever it takes ... We in India use the technique called "Encounter Killing" to get ride of cancerous elements ...

More close cooperation required between South Asian states ...
Authorities have extended their hand into the suspected jihadi sympathizers and promoters. But the biggest problem is that there are about several hi and low level Muslim politicians who had supported and nurtured this dreaded terra outfit. I don't think that justice would be served for them under the present government. If Sri Lanka needs to secure her integrity and peace she must get rid of Ranil W's government including imbecile Sirisena.

Roshan

Country flag
there's talk that this was a dry run with S India being the main target.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Your Eastern Coast areas are flaring up. However, Eastern coast in not in proximity of Tamil Nadu / Kerala. So direct connectivity between Batticaloa and Tamil Nadu coast is little difficult. Smuggling through Jaffna and then land route is a high possibility. But the drug route seems to be Western Coast on to Colombo.

That will be required to be shut down to cut / block funding the terrorist activities besides the Arabs sources.
It is not very strange to once again see vulnerability of Sri Lanka to small / big foreign funded terrorist organisations who can be hired as mercenaries to destabilize the government and civil society..

Chimpoo

Country flag
Anyone who thinks a white man killing Muslims in New Zealand will be avenged by killing brown/black Christians in Sri Lanka needs to cut down his visits to NDTV like tabloids.

Attack of Muslims in NZ has been made as an open bid by simpletons.

These attacks in Sri Lanka are strategic strikes. Kindly get it into your heads.
It did cross my mind. So, I'll speculate here.

China is undertaking a large scale infrastructure projects in Pakistan and Sri Lanka. In Sri Lanka's Hambantota Port it hopes to create arrival to Dubai/Hong Kong port.

These developments might take away trade from the Gulf states, especially business in Dubai and the Saudi Arabia's deep-water ports and might seriously effect the long-term post-oil strategy of the Gulf Arabs.

Saudi Arabia is heading off this challenge by joining in the project - investing billions in Pakistan .I ,also , see talk of proposed big Qatari investments in Sri Lanka.

These act of terrorism might be a warning to the Sri Lankans not to cut out the Gulf Arabs from the lucrative projects in Sri Lanka. The threat of course is a low level Muslim insurgency in Sri Lanka ,with Chinese investments going south and China pulling out of Sri Lanka.

Of course ,behind the Gulf States is America. It wants to reduce Chinese influence in the region and has form ,over decades, for secretly supporting Islamist irregulars to achieve its aims.

A reduction of Chinese power in the region would also be supported by India,of course. Still it's difficult to see how India might be involved in this atrocity in Sri Lanka It is not a coherent policy for India to use fanatic Islamists to further tis own strategic aims ,given its own vast Muslim population and a long-running Muslim insurgency in Kashmir. Besides,I doubt that the Indian intelligence agency, RAW , has the contacts or capability to put such an operation into action.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles