Sri Lanka Opens $500 Million Port Terminal Built by China

t_co

yup India is certainly stronger and china`s claims are just a blustery joke. time will tell that your definition of "strength" is narrow and incredibly short sighted.
and you are welcome for those links - i am rendering yeoman`s service in disabusing you of all the CCP propaganda brainwashing that has been done over the years. you can be sure that I will Lather, Rinse, Repeat until the light of truth dawns on thee :)
lol, did you just say India is stronger than China?

t_co

like i said, your definition of "strength" is narrow and incredibly short sighted. and we live in a democracy and are free to make up and more importantly CHANGE our minds when we want to. unlike the etched in stone and force fed propaganda you have been forced to endure for so long. the joke`s on you since you dont even know it !
Your argument is a complete non-sequitur to @CCTV. First off, Chinese have the freedom to change their minds just as often as Indians; second, it's debatable whether Indians really do have the freedom to change the pillars of their 'deep state' more than the Chinese do; third, even if true, how does that have anything to do with India being stronger than China from a military or economic perspective?

Last edited by a moderator:

SamwiseTheBrave

Your argument is a complete non-sequitur to @CCTV. First off, Chinese have the freedom to change their minds just as often as Indians; second, it's debatable whether Indians really do have the freedom to change the pillars of their 'deep state' more than the Chinese do; third, even if true, how does that have anything to do with India being stronger than China from a military or economic perspective?
1. lets see if you can get your change of mind in your textbooks on topics like Tiananmen Square. Come back and talk to me once you`ve accomplished that feat !
2. define "deep state" and what you mean by that in the Indian context. by that logic, the odds of the Chinese hoping for a change in their deep state are better since the unnatural power strcuture and arrangement built by the CCP is not sustainable in the long run,
3. the context of this thread is the Sri Lankan coast and the IOR in geneal - where India ceratinly has the upper hand militarily. If you want a more general debate lets take this out to the relevant thread and continue there.

Last edited by a moderator:

CCTV

1. lets see if you can get your change of mind in your textbooks on topics like Tiananmen Square. Come back and talk to me once you`ve accomplished that feat !
2. define "deep state" and what you mean by that in the Indian context. by that logic, the odds of the Chinese hoping for a change in their deep state are better since the unnatural power strcuture and arrangement built by the CCP is not sustainable in the long run,
3. the context of this thread is the Sri Lankan coast and the IOR in geneal - where India ceratinly has the upper hand militarily. If you want a more general debate lets take this out to the relevant thread and continue there.
Well, if you are talking about attack a Chinese facility , then do you think India has the upper hand military facing China?

SamwiseTheBrave

Well, if you are talking about attack a Chinese facility , then do you think India has the upper hand military facing China?
in the IOR & South Asia, yes India does have the upper hand especially in the Naval aspects. and when i say long run i mean 30-50 year horizons at the very least. Have you even tried to imagine or visualize what the Chinese POLITICAL SETUP will look like then ? Do you seriously CCP still around to hold things together ?

CCTV

in the IOR & South Asia, yes India does have the upper hand especially in the Naval aspects. and when i say long run i mean 30-50 year horizons at the very least. Have you even tried to imagine or visualize what the Chinese POLITICAL SETUP will look like then ? Do you seriously CCP still around to hold things together ?
1. If you are the top officer of China do you want to attack India at border or travel 1/3 of the world to attack India from IOR?
2.india was founded 76 years ago, why you need 30 ,50 years( at least...) more?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles