Sri Lanka Opens $500 Million Port Terminal Built by China

CCTV

Thats a totally different region and the article has no mention of Block 128.such a pathetically weak attempt at disinformation.Fail.
since there is no news of 128 that means its good news for us and work is apace quietly in the background... else am sure the CCP propaganda machinery would`ve blown the issue out of proportion if any drawback from India had indeed happened and said "this is an example of what happens to those who mess with us in SCS".
but no news of that sort has come out now has it ? hence proved.
Well, you can believe what you want to belief.
But, if China cut cable in other region , why not 128?

CCTV

yup India is certainly stronger and china`s claims are just a blustery joke. time will tell that your definition of "strength" is narrow and incredibly short sighted.
and you are welcome for those links - i am rendering yeoman`s service in disabusing you of all the CCP propaganda brainwashing that has been done over the years. you can be sure that I will Lather, Rinse, Repeat until the light of truth dawns on thee :)
When you said India is stronger, I am sure you are brainwashed.

Now, go ask any person on the street , you will get your answer.( except you are in India.)

SamwiseTheBrave

When you said India is stronger, I am sure you are brainwashed.

Now, go ask any person on the street , you will get your answer.( except you are in India.)
like i said, your definition of "strength" is narrow and incredibly short sighted. and we live in a democracy and are free to make up and more importantly CHANGE our minds when we want to. unlike the etched in stone and force fed propaganda you have been forced to endure for so long. the joke`s on you since you dont even know it !

CCTV

thats your assessment, not ours. lets see who`s laughing when there are 3 A/C`s in operation in the next 5-year timeframe :taunt1:
due to no one of your project are finish on time( LCA, Arjun, Deli class.....). I doubt....

CCTV

like i said, your definition of "strength" is narrow and incredibly short sighted. and we live in a democracy and are free to make up and more importantly CHANGE our minds when we want to. unlike the etched in stone and force fed propaganda you have been forced to endure for so long. the joke`s on you since you dont even know it !
Well , go and ask a freedom American see if he say India is stronger....

The joke is on you since you don't even want to know it.

I call that brain washed..

Last edited:

SamwiseTheBrave

Well , go and ask a freedom American see if he say India is stronger....

The joke is on you since you don't even want to know it.

I call that brain washed..
the difference is understanding and knowing that things which work in the long run will eventually be stronger than in the short run. that is REAL strength.

CCTV

the difference is understanding and knowing that things which work in the long run will eventually be stronger than in the short run. that is REAL strength.
Well, Is this a difference between India and the rest world?

SamwiseTheBrave

Then, do you think any person from the rest of world will have the same answer as you?india is stronger...?:rofl:

If not, then do you think you were brainwashed?
ask bhutan :p as far as you are concerned anyone not agreeing with you is brainwashed, which in turn proves your own brainwashing !

CCTV

ask bhutan :p as far as you are concerned anyone not agreeing with you is brainwashed, which in turn proves your own brainwashing !
LOL, if you are not brainwashed why not get a same answer as other people did?for a simple fact.

Again, go and ask a freedom person outside of India " is India stronger than China?" before you trolling.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles