Sri Lanka Watch, News and Discussions

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This why our forex decreased why do we need to waste our money on such folks who collaborate with enemies and give bases to enemies in 1971 shitlanka gave bases to porkistan.It would have been better to pay 10million dollars to ukraine and earn some pr activity rescuing shitlanka can neither help us in pr nor it will help our investment.If govt want to spend forex then decrease the oil prices it will help in getting votes whereas shitlankan neobuddhist along with jai bhim jai mim nazis are insulting Lord Shiva.

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

Virat hindu samrat has lost his mind.
Even we double crossed sri lankan tamils in 2008.it was us who cheated them and supported this rajapaksha who used to enjoy killing tamil civilians
LTTE assassinated our ex-PM on our own soil. They deserved to be destroyed. When I didn't like the way the end came, it was not India that betrayed first.

India went there to keep peace. IPKF was there protect both Tamils and Sinhalese from each other. Prabhakaran thought he could take on Srilankan govt if IPKF was withdrawn. He had to pay the price.

If I were the man in charge of Srilankan military, I too would have rooted them out like that. I would have regretted the atrocities perhaps, but wouldn't have stopped the roll of my army because of crushed bodies of civilians who had been giving support and shelters for decades to the terrorists that killed and terrorised my people.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

We cannot just go and support a group of people who killed our politician in our land. Then we would have same as Porkies.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LTTE assassinated our ex-PM on our own soil. They deserved to be destroyed. When I didn't like the way the end came, it was not India that betrayed first.

India went there to keep peace. IPKF was there protect both Tamils and Sinhalese from each other. Prabhakaran thought he could take on Srilankan govt if IPKF was withdrawn. He had to pay the price.

If I were the man in charge of Srilankan military, I too would have rooted them out like that. I would have regretted the atrocities perhaps, but wouldn't have stopped the roll of my army because of crushed bodies of civilians who had been giving support and shelters for decades to the terrorists that killed and terrorised my people.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

We cannot just go and support a group of people who killed our politician in our land. Then we would have same as Porkies.
But srilanka gave bases and support to pak submarines to attack india in 1971.Srilanka helped china to have string of pearls against india.Srilankan military and agents in india served isi.
Rajapaksha accusing raw means he is against india

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
But srilanka gave bases and support to pak submarines to attack india in 1971.Srilanka helped china to have string of pearls against india.
Sorry. But I really didn't know about Srilanka having given military base to Pakistan. Are you sure?

I have been following military affairs of India and I would be shocked if I really missed this nugget of history.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sorry. But I really didn't know about Srilanka having given military base to Pakistan. Are you sure?

I have been following military affairs of India and I would be shocked if I really missed this nugget of history.
Go to their srilankas defence university archives where the srilankan intellectuals and thinkers were planning along with china to bring economic collapse of india using various means and see the karma today srikanka got collapsed

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
That I knew. But that is not same as providing military base.

Mind it. I am not a fan of Sri Lanka. I don't care about them except for what their proximity means for us strategically.

Unfortunately, a chaotic Sri Lanka would be worse in my opinion.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That I knew. But that is not same as providing military base.

Mind it. I am not a fan of Sri Lanka. I don't care about them except for what their proximity means for us strategically.

Unfortunately, a chaotic Sri Lanka would be worse in my opinion.
Nope srilankans are same like pakistan just that they are neo buddhists and make blasphemic remarks against hinduism in their sinhala literature and media.They are just the buddhist version of pakistan more worse than bangladesh which needed to be collapsed.If we are bailing them out then we must make sure they must be cut in several part so that they will loose their geostrategic blackmail potential against india.

Anandhu Krishna

>asked us to save them from LTTE
>brags about blowing up PM
>accuses of raping tamil women.
>forgets that’s what the profession of the armed forces of Sri Lanka is.

View attachment 156080
There is serious disinformation campaign going on against India. Embassy in SL have to puts out a statement every other day. I hope someone with reddit account is countering this,

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is serious disinformation campaign going on against India. Embassy in SL have to puts out a statement every other day. I hope someone with reddit account is countering this,
It was like this for many years srilankas are enemies of india we need to cut this neo fascist nation into many parts like pakistan and make each part smaller than andaman island until they loose their geostrategic bait against india.

Blademaster

We should send in another peacekeeping force and secure that Trincomalee base and install a pro India leader. Or at the very least, divide Sri Lanka into two halves and play it against each other.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I don't get why people are so against Sri Lanka. Times change. Situations change. Holding onto grudges is not good for nation states.

We have $600 billion forex reserves. A few billion doesn't affect us but will change life of every SL citizen. We were in same stage in 1991 and IMF helped us.

Kumaoni

I countered it myself.

I told him, “Man I wish you read what your army did, you made us look like Angel’s”.

Knowitall

At the end of the day if we fail to secure a permanent military presence on that Island rest assured the entire money we spent on them went down the drain.

In my honest opinion i couldn't give a rat ass if the entire island plunged into darkness and starvation.

Some Indians here always have a overwhelming sense of empathy because paise to ped me ugte hai. Thes chutiyas think of themselves as the next Gandhi and want to help every nation down the street.

I would rather stop the financial and material aid immediately force them to sign over some base under our authority take back the islands we gave them and treat them with the bare minimum required respect.

All this chutiapa of we wuz we big brother is the reason we have become the Asian rand among small nations.

Anandhu Krishna

It was like this for many years srilankas are enemies of india we need to cut this neo fascist nation into many parts like pakistan and make each part smaller than andaman island until they loose their geostrategic bait against india.
SL are not enemies, obviously but what's best for India is to turn SL into a protectorate and put a puppet govt there. We could have used the current situation to set a path for SL to become that but we won't

At the end of the day if we fail to secure a permanent military presence on that Island rest assured the entire money we spent on them went down the drain.

In my honest opinion i couldn't give a rat ass if the entire island plunged into darkness and starvation.

Some Indians here always have a overwhelming sense of empathy because paise to ped me ugte hai. Thes chutiyas think of themselves as the next Gandhi and want to help every nation down the street.

I would rather stop the financial and material aid immediately force them to sign over some base under our authority take back the islands we gave them and treat them with the bare minimum required respect.

All this chutiapa of we wuz we big brother is the reason we have become the Asian rand among small nations.
Entire money we spent on them did go down the drain. Anybody who thinks they can buy good will is stupid. They will forget everything the momment they run out of that money.

Last edited:

Anandhu Krishna

I countered it myself.

I told him, “Man I wish you read what your army did, you made us look like Angel’s”.
That statement implies that what he said about IA is true. Counter could have been "Why would we hurt Tamil people!? They are our people. We were there to protect them from the sinhalese who's army was actually committing the crimes he accused IA of."

Kumaoni

That statement implies that what he said about IA is true. Counter could have been "Why would we hurt Tamil people!? They are our people. We were there to protect them from the sinhalese who's army was actually committing the crimes he accused IA of."
Tbh, we did do some messed up shit in Sri Lanka. But what could you expect? Who wouldn’t do such stuff? We are humans after all arent we? The fact is that war crimes happen everywhere. Intervention in Sri Lanka was the biggest blunder ever.

Anandhu Krishna

Tbh, we did do some messed up shit in Sri Lanka. But what could you expect? Who wouldn’t do such stuff? We are humans after all arent we? The fact is that war crimes happen everywhere. Intervention in Sri Lanka was the biggest blunder ever.
What we did or didn't do doesn't matter. Don't counter this by saying "We are humans" Use some counter facts to at least confuse the listener.

Knowitall

>asked us to save them from LTTE
>brags about blowing up PM
>accuses of raping tamil women.
>forgets that’s what the profession of the armed forces of Sri Lanka is.

View attachment 156080
Incel mudi and his bureaucracy gang will spend our precious money in Lanka like a gang of cucks only to watch lankans shit on us again.

Bar a few projects for us and a few cancelled for the Chinese what other concessions have they made for us that we continue pour billions into their shitty island.

Kumaoni

What we did or didn't do doesn't matter. Don't counter this by saying "We are humans" Use some counter facts to at least confuse the listener.
The only counter is that they were 15 times worse than us; which is 100% historically accurate. Sri Lankan Army we’re animals.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles