Sri Lanka Watch, News and Discussions

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Oh Good Rama..

How difficult and taxing Hybrid Warfare can be ? How diverse and devastating ....
No wonder why Pakistani generals swear by it..

HeinzGud

Country flag
Hi @HeinzGud .. nice to hear from you .... after so many years I am back and nice to see old friends.

Nice to know you are good.
Very sad to follow the mayhem that is happening. Never knew your Moors can be so stupid !
How are you mate... I was off this platform for quite some time now. I am glad to hear from you too.

We still don't know what had happened. Highly probable that this was carried out by some Islamic nutcases.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Some questions to understand the situation.

1. Who would benefit from all this?
  2. Why target Sri Lanka?
  3. Why after few months of christchurch attack, this is what the world would see?
*Updated*
My gut says ... some serious destablaizatoin of the governemnt is going on. Chinese may be envolved, the one belt conference is upcoming (or I missed the date). Heck at this point I am up to CIA or ISI as well.

Alright ISIS ... can be, sriliankas have good population of muslims as well.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Not chinks they don't indulge in these things directly ,it is most probably some local radical muslims of sri lanka whose handlers are based in al bakistan

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Did Attack happened inside a church?
If it has happened then waiting for the VERY BIG COVERAGE from western media.
Either way, this is VERY SAD.
@HeinzGud, I wish your country will stand strong and will give the hell to the people who did this.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Once a coward always a coward. Don't have balls to face our troops in ib and loc, started this bloodshed of innocent civilians....how cowardly can u go napakis?

HeinzGud

Country flag
Stay safe dude!!
We are all with Srilanka on this.. United we stay!
ISIS related news were wide spread few months back. The police even apprehended some high explosives and weapons from a farm run by muslim group. Never thought they were planning for something like this. Truly horrible incident.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Not chinks they don't indulge in these things directly ,it is most probably some local radical muslims of sri lanka whose handlers are based in al bakistan
Local Muslims are not handled by Pakistan AFAIK. Most of them were run by Saudi and Qatari money.

HeinzGud

Country flag
@HeinzGud, I wish your country will stand strong and will give the hell to the people who did this.
Yep. First three blasts were occurred inside churches at the end of the easter mass.

Yeah as of now several perpetrators were apprehended. They seems like Muslims.

I dunno they could be anti Muslim backlash after this. Government is trying to prevent it IMHO.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Who ever did this had local intelligence and network of sleeper cells ,but main question is why lanka and why Easter sunday ?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Attack in third world country ain't west's problem............

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Who ever did this had local intelligence and network of sleeper cells ,but main question is why lanka and why Easter sunday ?
Why lanka ?
** Sending message to India : We have our network deeply rooted inside nation which is very close to your coast line. or sending message to pro-indian government in SL..
Why Easter ?
Another message to West.
Revenge of christchurch. We won't back off. We will keep doing this.

sorcerer

Country flag
Why lanka ?
** Sending message to India : We have our network deeply rooted inside nation which is very close to your coast line. or sending message to pro-indian government in SL..
Why Easter ?
Another message to West.
Revenge of christchurch. We won't back off. We will keep doing this.

noooo..its not about India.
its about the gazwa world thingy.

Notre Dame church is just one high profile beginning.. that the islamic jihadis planned..
Gotta take down pakistan as a whole...as its where they get trained by paki soldiers..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles