Sporting ties with Pak

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why do we have sporting ties with a hostile nation?

Personally, I have never been in favour of any sporting contact a nation that we not only have fought all out wars with but one that we constantly have skirmishes with or that worst of all sponsors terrorism in various parts of our country.

Our governments behave like children. We have a major war, we break off sporting ties; then nothing happens for a while and we resume ties. What sheer stupidity.

We have the latest drama:

No FIH events in India till Pakistan players are punished: Hockey India

Followed by:

FIH ban two Pakistani hockey players from Champions trophy final

Hockey India will likely relent after a mere ban for one match.

Its not as if Pak is a critical sporting power in any sport, why do we bother with them?

Note: If this thread belong in another section, please move it.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Whole of the Paki Terrorist Hockey Team needs to be banned and thrown out of International arena.

They should only play with Hockey Teams of Taliban,Boko Haram,Al-qaida,ISIS etc Teams.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
We see every thing is different, politics,games,bollywood etc
but those f!lthy pakis saw everything with their religious view and start abusing Indians are kafir's .

Ind-Pork! follow/like same sports,obviously more viewers, more money, more champion ships.Anyway now we are diversifying from ckt,hoky,kabaddi to Badminton,Tennis,Football (league).... I hope Ind-Pak jingoism will die soon

The Jingoism should be there in the sports, People will get excitement and lots of memories because of sports played between the two countries !!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
We are forced to jingoism with these f!lthy pakis.Do u see any jingoism while India playing with China or any other country.No, these pork!s start abusing/cursing and we also follow same.That is why i hate Ckt(worst game in the history),hocky.

We Indians are not like f!lthy pakis,do u see any abusing/cursing words when our champs won in boxing/shooting/badminton etc why only with pork!s... :frusty:
Pakistanis are our arch rivals :smokin:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
That what i said our TRP hungry media create over hype Ind-Pak ckt match like WW3,and our gullible audience stick to TV.What is this stupid ckt, only 12 countries in the world play this sh*t game and this jingoism slowly spread to hoky also :mad:
Regarding cricket .... India is a strong team in sub continent and in good batting conditions, But in bouncy pitches Indians needs to achieve total domination. Cricket gave and giving lot of memories !!

Not only cricket, when India - Pakistan meet in any game .... excitement builds, which is good considering sports are meant to be exciting and entertainment.

Hockey rivalry is there from the beginning onwards. Both teams used to play fantastic hockey until european domination began to change the game and its rules.

Both teams used to have some fantastic dribblers and the game is centred around individual brilliance, great dribblers and star players. But now the game has become a team sport and strategies also resemble European football.

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Personally, I don't care about nail-biting or jingoism. I'll admit I found matches exciting when I was a teenager, however, once I was old enough to begin to appreciate the history and geo-political situation, I could no longer feel any excitement.

Firstly, I see no reason to play with a country that is waging a proxy-war against you. If you are so inclined, don't dilly-dally and do the drama of breaking off ties once and resuming them without an iota of change.

Such behaviour only reduces the credibility of India as a nation. The world and Pakis know not to take us breaking ties seriously as they know sooner rather than later, things will go back to normal.

To me sporting ties are another form of the Track 2 nonsense.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I said we Indians are not OVER EGOIST persons,we are humble,down to earth ppl.But our sh** media create over hype with ckt/hky with Pork!s like WW3.Then everything followed like emotions,abuse,curse so on

Ckt eating our 90% sporting money and rest of all games neglected we Indians became JOKE in sporting arena,Thanks to Ckt.Now our media create over hype in hky too...

Ckt is over hyped in India.Period.India contributing 80% world income to this stupid game,only plays 12 countries with no medal/recognition in Olympics/any major games
Football is picking up, Hockey needs some time to recover it seems.

Badminton and Kabaddi leagues has gained more audience and popularity.

Corporates are coming up to establish sporting academies to train athletes for Olympics.

Regarding cricket, India needs to practice in bouncy pitches to dominate the cricketing world even though we are champions in one day cricket, the day we beat Australia in Australia and SA in SA that is the day Indian cricket achieved world domination.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Don't talk ckt with me i hate this game to core,Ckt in India nothing but Bollywood.It looks joke/worst to other countries but our subcontinent ppl worship like anything.

World no1 Anand, how much money he earns,we have 2 players in world top 10 in Badminton how many endorsements they get.These games played by over 100 countries but ckt 12 countries worst,boring game :frusty:
I like Cricket,Football, Badminton, Hockey any game that give excitement.

Cricket is a good time pass, I spent lots of hours playing cricket than studying during my school days. A good cricket kit is what I used to dream of in those days.

Other sports are also picking up these days in India.

gokussj9

Country flag
Seems like suwaristanis have lost to Germany in the final. So much so for their m**effing attitude. :thumb:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles