ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
one more....
Prince William: DNA Test Proves Indian Heritage

Berkut

Country flag
To all respected forum members can we please avoid using the word "South Asia" and replace it with "Indian Subcontinent". Anyone from the Indian Subcontinent could be maybe called a Subcontinental (or something else, any ideas are welcome)

republic_roi97

Country flag
I am an Indian, and I would never ever claim to be a nasty arab, however racist it might sound. Those people are retards. Killing on the name of religion, still living in 7th century.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Re: South Asian Claiming Arab Ancestry takes DNA test
OP: "Ex" - Indians renaming themselves as "South Asians" and begging to "rebalance the power" (as if there was any.:D) in the so called "region".:lol:
I am an Indian, and I would never ever claim to be a nasty arab, however racist it might sound. Those people are retards. Killing on the name of religion, still living in 7th century.
Reverse for our peaceful libtard brothers.

Pakis are Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Persians, Soviets, Africans, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Europeans, Latinos, Americans, Australians and probably even aliens.:alien:

But they aren't Indians for sure.:biggrin2:

republic_roi97

Country flag
Seriously, WTF is the reason for desperation of wanna be arab ?? What is it that they achieved in Human history that is better, older and royal than the indian history ?? Hell, they don't even have natural beauty of landscape, they don't even make a damn screw. They are enjoying lavish lifestyle in just 2-4 countries thats it, and most of these are governed by dictators who follow retarded 7th century barbarism called law. Just for the fact that they are regarded as highest degree muslims ?? Just a bunch of douchbags fighting for religion is what arabs are and wannabe arabs are also the same. One country out there in mid-east is bullying them all, Israel. And they still wannabe Arab. I feel like puking. Such a disgrace. Shame on them.

aditya g

Country flag
Their ancestors were converted under the sword. Claiming to be Arab let's them escape this butter truth.

Seriously, WTF is the reason for desperation of wanna be arab ?? What is it that they achieved in Human history that is better, older and royal than the indian history ?? Hell, they don't even have natural beauty of landscape, they don't even make a damn screw. They are enjoying lavish lifestyle in just 2-4 countries thats it, and most of these are governed by dictators who follow retarded 7th century barbarism called law. Just for the fact that they are regarded as highest degree muslims ?? Just a bunch of douchbags fighting for religion is what arabs are and wannabe arabs are also the same. One country out there in mid-east is bullying them all, Israel. And they still wannabe Arab. I feel like puking. Such a disgrace. Shame on them.

I am otm shank

Sometimes I don't understand why we should care pakistanis pretend not to be south Asian. I know how annoying it is when we hear it face to face but any south Asian that's been to the mid east especially Saudi Arabia knows pakis are call hindustanI for a reason..(because they're south Asian for the daffer people on the forum even the arabs and turKS accept that)

I've been told by many pakis and Bengalis here in canada how awful they were treated when visiting the uae and Saudi Arabia. not a horribke example but one told me how arabs wait and hold the door open for goras to restaurants in front of them but give pakis dirty looks and walk in ahead of them when the paki are a few steps behind goras. I think the small examples of contempt best exemplifies the mindset of arabs and Turks for south asians because it's day to day and miniscule to be courteous yet not even small things are not worth doing for south asians

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles