Son tries to sell sexy photos of mum on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009

A New Zealand teenager tried to sell some sexy photographs of his mother on an Internet auction site after they had an argument, a newspaper reported.

The 18-year-old student opened an auction for "five naked photos of my Mum" on the site - Trade Me - after being told to clear the family garage and sell any unwanted items on the site, the Herald on Sunday said.

The site pulled the auction the next day, but the student, identified as Michael, was soon back trying to sell a series of eight-year-old "glamour" shots of his mother, including one of her in underwear.

His mother Jennifer, 44, who did not want the family name published, told the paper she was "pretty annoyed" when she found out about the first set of photographs.

"He was quite naughty. I thought 'you cheeky little git'," she said.

But she was also annoyed that Trade Me withdrew the second set of pictures, of which she approved.

Trade Me spokesman Jon Macdonald said both auctions were withdrawn because of "inappropriate" photos.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
But she was also annoyed that Trade Me withdrew the second set of pictures, of which she approved.
what a mom :rofl:

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Man now that's nasty

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009

That's her i suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles