Son of Jama Masjid's Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari marries Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
my girl friend is a pakistani muslim. resistance is still there... from our side not because she is muslim but Pakistani. From their side not because i am Indian but a Hindu. Only I know how I convinced her for this marriage without changing her faith or so. Because this something which is NOT righteous and not taught to us. In Islam it is taught that change religion then marry. BS!

For a Muslim girl it is very tough even if they want to marry a non muslim. Because as per the book this is not Sunnah and her own community will reject her. Where ever she is in the world. But our side if a girl gets married to a Muslim, later stage some how acceptance is there because the seed sown in our ideology is different.

Our side has some logic but their is jahilpana, bloody musketeers.
Ha ha ha. Thanks for politely explaining why most Muslims are intolerant barbs who are nothing like Hindus. And I see @Agnostic_Indian has liked this post. Did he think you are disagreeing with my view in this post? :lol::rofl:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
my girl friend is a pakistani muslim. resistance is still there... from our side not because she is muslim but Pakistani. From their side not because i am Indian but a Hindu. Only I know how I convinced her for this marriage without changing her faith or so. Because this something which is NOT righteous and not taught to us. In Islam it is taught that change religion then marry. BS!

For a Muslim girl it is very tough even if they want to marry a non muslim. Because as per the book this is not Sunnah and her own community will reject her. Where ever she is in the world. But our side if a girl gets married to a Muslim, later stage some how acceptance is there because the seed sown in our ideology is different.

Our side has some logic but their is jahilpana, bloody musketeers.
Friendly advice dude. Stop marketing your public life on all forums.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Friendly advice dude. Stop marketing your public life on all forums.
this will help to understand the real life scenarios. what happens actually.

When we can discuss the deaths and riots , then why not this? more over i am just telling the scenario not personal details

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
this will help to understand the real life scenarios. what happens actually.

When we can discuss the deaths and riots , then why not this? more over i am just telling the scenario not personal details
Do whatever makes you happy.

Just don't go to Pak because you are not TARA SINGH!!

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Ha ha ha. Thanks for politely explaining why most Muslims are intolerant barbs who are nothing like Hindus. And I see @Agnostic_Indian has liked this post. Did he think you are disagreeing with my view in this post? :lol::rofl:
why i liked his post was because of his broadmind to love and marry a pakistani girl..i won't be comfortable doing such a thing..not because of the religion but because of the nationality of the girl.given the indo- pak relations and tensions that can also affect and get into your house as well.
Forget about what i thought...think about what will happen to his girlfriend/wife(and many such interreligious marriages ) if your opinions were to be implemented...you want to drive way all the muslims or kill them like mosquitoes..you think islam is a mental illness, you support attacking them and their places of worship.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
why i liked his post was because of his broadmind to love and marry a pakistani girl..i won't be comfortable doing such a thing..not because of the religion but because of the nationality of the girl.given the indo- pak relations and tensions that can also affect and get into your house as well.
Forget about what i thought...think about what will happen to his girlfriend/wife(and many such interreligious marriages ) if your opinions were to be implemented...you want to drive way all the muslims or kill them like mosquitoes..you think islam is a mental illness, you support attacking them and their places of worship.
Yes, I don't want Muslims in the civilised world as they are not civilised by any standards. I don't want to kill them. I just don't want them near me as I don't want to worry about the constant security threat they are. They can safely blow each up in middle east without bothering me or my family I have no issues there.

And yes, Islam is indeed IMO a mental illness. What else can I call some death cult which preaches nothing but intolerance and killing of kaffirs to its adherants? And no, killing a mad dog which is trying to kill me does not make me a mad dog. I am just doing self defence while the mad dog is being a mad dog.

And of course, I don't think xtians or any other religions of today are a mental illness. They may be ass holes but they are all civilised assholes. The worst insult a xtian can do to me in the name of his religion is call my god Satan .. The same is not true for the Muslims, who would in all likely hood blow up me or my family. Or let's look at the no. of critics of xtianity seeking asylum for speaking against xtians vs the no. of critics seeking asylum/security from Islamists.

Its not my fault that I view Islam (and only Islam ) as a mental illness among the major religions of the world, because it alone of all major religions engages in the savagery in a scale incomprehensible by an other religious standards. And of course, when on the defence and can't defend your mental illness, play the victim card of irrational islamophobia. There is nothing irrational about islamophobia. Any sane person should be vary of Islam

DingDong

Country flag
Muslims hunt down and kill such love birds. Several such cases happen every year in Merut and go unnoticed by the press. They don't deserve any better response. Only Natural Reaction can instill some sense back in them.

Just see how these Muslim leaders are competing to release Fatwas against ISIS after they foresaw what may be coming after them, that is because west neither forgives nor forgets unlike us peace loving Dharmics. Muslims understand just one language. They respect power. And yes, Islam is a mental illness, a version of Zombie Plague we have seen in Hollywood movies.

Immanuel

Country flag
Yes, I don't want Muslims in the civilised world as they are not civilised by any standards. I don't want to kill them. I just don't want them near me as I don't want to worry about the constant security threat they are. They can safely blow each up in middle east without bothering me or my family I have no issues there.

And yes, Islam is indeed IMO a mental illness. What else can I call some death cult which preaches nothing but intolerance and killing of kaffirs to its adherants? And no, killing a mad dog which is trying to kill me does not make me a mad dog. I am just doing self defence while the mad dog is being a mad dog.

And of course, I don't think xtians or any other religions of today are a mental illness. They may be ass holes but they are all civilised assholes. The worst insult a xtian can do to me in the name of his religion is call my god Satan .. The same is not true for the Muslims, who would in all likely hood blow up me or my family. Or let's look at the no. of critics of xtianity seeking asylum for speaking against xtians vs the no. of critics seeking asylum/security from Islamists.

Its not my fault that I view Islam (and only Islam ) as a mental illness among the major religions of the world, because it alone of all major religions engages in the savagery in a scale incomprehensible by an other religious standards. And of course, when on the defence and can't defend your mental illness, play the victim card of irrational islamophobia. There is nothing irrational about islamophobia. Any sane person should be vary of Islam
Really, you're constantly worried about security when any Muslim is around you? You're really soo scared. You're more likely to die from tension, fear of breathing, stroke rather than a Muslim taking a knife to your throat. Your cholesterol level must be through the roof, chill bro. Hindus still majority in India and most Hindus, Xtians, Muslims are lovely. Where do you live? I would suggest to keep away from Muslim population centers like Hyd, Chennai, you might just crap your pants when one of the lovely ladies in burkhas passes by.

Dude, what kind of life do you live when you are ruled by such fear? Are you married? Do you have a daughter? If so, what happens if she choses to marry a Muslim ? What If your son come home one day and brings home a Muslim bride?

These are honest questions, I mean no disrespect, I just wonder why so much fear with one community. I wonder what happens in your daily life that allows you to harbor such fear or hate towards a community.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Muslims hunt down and kill such love birds. Several such cases happen every year in Merut and go unnoticed by the press. They don't deserve any better response. Only Natural Reaction can instill some sense back in them.
A senior of mine got married to a Hindu guy and she was so warmly welcomed that she went into hiding and has not returned to her home town since then.

What a peaceful community:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Really, you're constantly worried about security when any Muslim is around you? You're really soo scared. You're more likely to die from tension, fear of breathing, stroke rather than a Muslim taking a knife to your throat. Your cholesterol level must be through the roof, chill bro. Hindus still majority in India and most Hindus, Xtians, Muslims are lovely. Where do you live? I would suggest to keep away from Muslim population centers like Hyd, Chennai, you might just crap your pants when one of the lovely ladies in burkhas passes by.

Dude, what kind of life do you live when you are ruled by such fear? Are you married? Do you have a daughter? If so, what happens if she choses to marry a Muslim ? What If your son come home one day and brings home a Muslim bride?

These are honest questions, I mean no disrespect, I just wonder why so much fear with one community. I wonder what happens in your daily life that allows you to harbor such fear or hate towards a community.
Yeah if i fear street dogs. I must be so paranoid to avoid know rabies hazards and harms which come from street dogs:rolleyes:

I will repeat again, there is nothing irrational about islamophobia. Any sane person would fear Islam , because it is a mental illness. Seriously what's your point, that I should not worry about the morons who blow up people like me or the fact that their supposed moderates hold funerals for those who blow people up like me?

And if you think islamophobia is irrational, would you accept it if Hindu societies start behaving like Muslim societies? Would you be OK with India turning into a Hindu version of Malaysia (let's not even bring Pakistan or Saudi here)

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

I fell down laughing after reading it.

Mad Indian is probably paranoid but there are places in India which are pretty radical.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Immanuel

Country flag
Yeah if i fear street dogs. I must be so paranoid to avoid know rabies hazards and harms which come from street dogs:rolleyes:

I will repeat again, there is nothing irrational about islamophobia. Any sane person would fear Islam , because it is a mental illness. Seriously what's your point, that I should not worry about the morons who blow up people like me or the fact that their supposed moderates hold funerals for those who blow people up like me?

And if you think islamophobia is irrational, would you accept it if Hindu societies start behaving like Muslim societies? Would you be OK with India turning into a Hindu version of Malaysia (let's not even bring Pakistan or Saudi here)
There is nothing irrational about having a particular fear. I wonder why you harbor such fear, do you live in a Muslim majority town or city? Do you fear they will mortally harm you or your family? Do they fart when they pass near you? It's clear you're the one with the fear, the fear itself is your issue, not everyone else's. If you happen to live in majority Hindu community, then why fear the Muslims? Do you interact with Muslims everyday? Do you not know 1 muslim in your contacts who you call a friend you can trust?

Whether Islam is a mental illness or not is to be quantified and qualified by medical experts and as far as I see there isn't a medical review on Islam yet. :) While we're at it, lets have a medical review on Sikhs, Xtians, Jews, Hindus as well. May be having a religion is akin to being mentally ill.

India won't turn into a Hindu version of Malaysia because democratic politics won't allow it. Its hard enough for majority pro Hindu govt. to get things done. Democracy on the grand scale only assures there is in-fighting, in-efficiency, in-accuracies, inconsistencies etc...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There is nothing irrational about having a particular fear
Not all fears are rational.

But islamophobia is not irrational.

wonder why you harbor such fear, do you live in a Muslim majority town or city? Do you fear they will mortally harm you or your family? Do they fart when they pass near you?
:lol: so you mean to say that unless all Muslims starts to kill Hindus, we should not view them with suspicion? Not all shark kill humans, does that mean you will fill your swimming pool with sharks?

Not all street dogs bite nor do all street dogs carry rabies- 100% fatal disease. So you don't fear street dogs?

It's clear you're the one with the fear, the fear itself is your issue, not everyone else's.
Really? So, that's why many today think that islam is a mental illness. But no, I am the only one who thinks so:lol:

. If you happen to live in majority Hindu community, then why fear the Muslims? Do you interact with Muslims everyday? t?
Paris must have had Muslim majority then for it to have faced terror attack. Mumbai must have been a muslim majoority city also to face 26/11. Oh wait they are not. So they have nothing to fear about a future attack, now do they?:lol:

stop writing stupid points.

Do you interact with Muslims everyday? Do you not know 1 muslim in your contacts who you call a friend you can trust?
Yes and no. I don't trust even a single one of them with this nation's security nor my family's security. But this however is immaterial. One Abdul kalam does not negate the thousands who blow up civies and millions who attend their funerals.

Stop writing these kinds of stupid points

Whether Islam is a mental illness or not is to be quantified and qualified by medical experts and as far as I see there isn't a medical review on Islam yet. :) While we're at it, lets have a medical review on Sikhs, Xtians, Jews, Hindus as well. May be having a religion is akin to being mentally ill.
Then it becomes a degree of illness. If other religions are harmless illusions and delusions which harm nobody but its followers,, Islam is a mental disease which endangers everyone around them. If you are fine with it, that's your decision. But don't think we should be stupid too and think it is benign.

India won't turn into a Hindu version of Malaysia because democratic politics won't allow it. Its hard enough for majority pro Hindu govt. to get things done. Democracy on the grand scale only assures there is in-fighting, in-efficiency, in-accuracies, inconsistencies etc...
Irrelevant to what I asked and hence a strawman argument. But then again people like you only talk what is convenient for your kind. I asked if you find no problem with Islam or Muslim societies, will you be OK with Hindu societies turning similar to Muslims societies. The question here is will it or not, but rather whether " you" would be OK with it? Stop arguing strawman and answer my question directly. Let's see your honesty

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Btw Kashmir was cleansed of KPs even though it was under India and just around 60% Muslim.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Btw Kashmir was cleansed of KPs even though it was under India and just around 60% Muslim.

And if I am not mistaken, they are only 2-3% now. And do we have to talk about Pakistan as a whole where Hindus have come to 2% from the original 20%?

And of course, people like @Immanuel would not mind living in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or any such Muslim paradises like Kashmir. Muslims are so wonderful a people. After all, he is such a broad minded guy without any fear or hate towards muzzies

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And if I am not mistaken, they are only 2-3% now. And do we have to talk about Pakistan as a whole where Hindus have come to 2% from the original 20%?

And of course, people like @Immanuel would not mind living in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or any such Muslim paradises like Kashmir. Muslims are so wonderful a people. After all, he is such a broad minded guy without any fear or hate towards muzzies
Toh bhaiya kya karein. They are barbarians, shall we also start doing the same? Of course Yes, but with love when necessary and war when necessary. This is 1000 years old war.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Toh bhaiya kya karein. They are barbarians, shall we also start doing the same? Of course Yes, but with love when necessary and war when necessary. This is 1000 years old war.
I see only two options here- either convert them or kick them out. I see no other solution, which can actually work

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I see only two options here- either convert them or kick them out. I see no other solution, which can actually work
First create unity among ourselves. Against intolerance, the award wapsi brigade was Hindu only. Then you see what are soft target and tough targets in their community. And do as necessary.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Mogul rule at most 200yrs with the help of Rajputh's and other small king's.So stop selling 1000 yrs war/rule, Muslim rule 200 max from IVC 5000 yrs Hindu rule.Period.

Show me one family all agree with each other If dad say yes-----son no vs sis yes vs mom no---- Goes on.But that doesn't make they are not a family and they are intolerant.

Hindus are United. There is no HINDU insurgency in India (don't start with naxals,they are atheists and are not fighting for separate land).

Intolerance/beef/awardwapsi etc are English media creation.Don't waste time on each incident instead kill the TREE(eng news media).Social media is doing great work just in few months presstitutes will also come under modi then 2-200000 died like Israeli/Mayanmar media they also keep MUM. :D
my point is 1000 year war not rule.They started their adventure 1000 years back.

I know the presstitutes, you give them some special treatment they will give you whatever you want ;) .

My point is, you have to find ways. Be it through social media, on road, whatever to influence muslims and change the ideology.

You personally cannot go with a knife and kill some one or can you? Just randomly? No right. Then how can you expect others to do it so easily. Blood bath creates history and recorded in history. And in future the spark of revenge remains.

So there has to be some way which is not noticed and done. Psychological war. It has no proof no slogans, nothing. It is just done and people accept it.

Kya karega Kazi jab miya biwi razi? It also applies to Hindu guy and Muslim girl. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles