Son of Jama Masjid's Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari marries Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

New Delhi: Shaban Bukhari, son of Shahi Imam of Delhi's Jama Masjid, has tied the nuptial knot with a Hindu girl.
As per Dainik Jagran, Syed Ahmed Bukhari's son Shaban got married to the Hindu girl who hails from Uttar Pradesh's Ghaziabad.

The two have been a couple for the past two years.

As per sources, the wedding took place on Sunday evening inside the Jama Masjid.

Also Read: Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?

In presence were only a few close relatives and family members.

The newspaper report added that Syed Ahmed Bukhari was initially opposed to the marriage but gave his consent after the girl agreed to convert to Islam.

As per reports, the girl has been learning Quran for quite some time now.

Shaban Bukhari was anointed as the Naib Imam of Jama Masjid or Shahi Imam's successor on November 22 last year.

Shaban, 20, is pursuing a bachelor's degree in social work at the Amity University.
Son of Jama Masjid's Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari marries Hindu girl: Report | Zee News

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...i-imam-marries-hindu-girl-report_1820533.html

blue marlin

problem is not Hindu-Muslim marriage.

problem is forcing Hindu to convert to Muslim to marry. why not leave them as it is if u love them??

feel sorry for the state of father of the bride:hmm::hmm::notsure::facepalm::facepalm:
. a muslim man can marry a non muslim woman but a muslim woman cant marry a non muslim man.
in this case its honour than anything else. would you allow your sister(if you have one) to marry a muslim man? no. but if he converted then you wont mind. end of the day its to ensure he religion is passed on.

Blackwater

More couple should follow the srk example and marry and live together without changing religion for marriage purpose.

who said gauri has not changed her religion.???

i suspect she has become Muslim same with karena same with sharmila tagore,etc etc

Blackwater

More couple should follow the srk example and marry and live together without changing religion for marriage purpose.

who said gauri has not changed her religion.???

i suspect she has become Muslim same with karena same with sharmila tagore,etc etc

bose

Country flag
The Hindu boys / girls needed to be counseled on such dangers ... it makes the call from RW Hindu groups more appropriate and more I see it ... it pushed me more into the hard line thinking...

Indian Devil

Too much Individualism disorganizes the society. In this case It is Indian Hindu society. These are the guys and girls for who feeling of "my life", "my love", "my this" and "my that" is more stronger than the feeling of "my country" "my family" "my society" is. Although I cant stop these people from deviating, I can restrain myself from deviating. And yes Muslim society is better organized than Hindu society is.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Who told she did not??

Karena kapoor and sharmila Tagore is live example . Their screen name is same but they converted to be married with Muslim male
Burden of proof is with you to prove that she converted.
A simple google searcch will give you enough details about their marriage, srk's interviews about how they live together with different beliefs, etc.

praneet.bajpaie

Aren't the Jama Masjid people closeted Pakis? Didn't Bhikari Bukhari invite his best friend Nawaz Sharif to visit? Should have kicked him out of India then and there.

bose

Country flag
Aren't the Jama Masjid people closeted Pakis? Didn't Bhikari Bukhari invite his best friend Nawaz Sharif to visit? Should have kicked him out of India then and there.
The million dollar question is who will bell the cat... Whoever tries it will be called intolerant etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles