Son of Jama Masjid's Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari marries Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh10

Love Jihad is not a new phenomenon. Read medieval accounts of Muslim chroniclers and you will find how it was a commonly used conversion tactic. Just an e.g. from Badauni's account of Emperor Akbar’s apostacy from Islam, he mentions how Akbar (after apostating) put an end to this practice.

sabari

I fail to understand that how one sell his / her belief just to get married ... It is beyond my imagination...
Man should feel god. not practice god according to the x,y,z book written by x,y,z.only lazy peaple will follow religions .Islam is good for middle east but will not suitable for entire part of world.similarly Hindu,buddisam etc.
Eg: food specified is based on availability, marriage rules base on sex ratio ,war rules based on availability of resource.
Why does .......... use green because ......... is from middle east where you cant see green vegitation ,simularly in ......book say there is large water fountain in there heaven because water is not abandent middle east . if you say there is a place called heaven were there is water ,food and green gardan what you need to do is kill non .......... to go there to a group of peaple who are starving you can form a army on your side with out spending money.
Moral of essay: starving man is equel to mad man. you can use carret name god to do your darty work .and you can leave your off spring wealthy with title imam even after death there simentry will be worshipped by those mad man

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i would say that this is relevant to defence ....what is the point of missiles and nukes when a war is being fought by the highest form of stealth and there are no plans whatsoever being made for defence against that form of peaceful warfare ?

in dfi we have sections for china , pakistan economic warfare ....we should have one for cultural and religious warfare because it is very real and as we can see it is happening , perhaps it is even on the rise ? and we have hitherto failed to recognize that fact ?

even here of dfi we have sporadically some threads and that is good , we do have some recognition of these happenings but we haven't organized ourselves as to measure for prevention and damage control, measure for reverting people who realize they made a mistake , do we have the mechanisms , the organizations, the counselors the finances etc etc

we do all that for physical warfare while leaving the "backside" totally open to other forms of warfare

in a sense we haven't covered our "backs" as it were
it is high time we did !!

DFI should have a section about cultural warfare ( mainly from the west and via influence bringing western ideas from western films and another , separate section for "religious warfare" , wherein ideas come to india and our society ideas from wherever else it may be )

of course people have the right to convert to whatever and each individual must have the right to make their own decisions in life but i am talking abut those who later realize they made a mistake and want to get back to their original state of mind and life , we should help them ....also the organizations are to lookout for love jihads and other forms of mischievous ways of deceiving people into changing their allegiances ....and have mechanisms to counter them and save people from being deceived

all that takes political will, budget and staffing ....have we even made a start in that direction ?

And one day she will receive an email saying: TALAK TALAK TALAK
that is one problem .,, the other is , even without talak she will find him taking one or two more and now she has duty roster at night
and she will have to practice matrix management or collective management with the other wives ....so she will need mba in specializations that are not currently being taught at most mba schools

More couple should follow the srk example and marry and live together without changing religion for marriage purpose.
that is probably the best solution and a test that the guy really loves and not some form of love jihad and this solution does not require ANY government funding or support .....it is the best idea so far !

Who told you she has changed her religion?
The Hindu boys / girls needed to be counseled on such dangers ... it makes the call from RW Hindu groups more appropriate and more I see it ... it pushed me more into the hard line thinking...
The million dollar question is who will bell the cat... Whoever tries it will be called intolerant etc etc
not really a problem .....a gov committee and then the social orgs should carry the burden or practical operation , no one individual needs be singled out and any violent reaction from any love jihad folks will face police action and the law courts ...one or two examples and i think most people will get the message

If this Hindu girl embraced Islam, I do not wish to know her ever. If she had persuaded the Shahi Imam's son to dump Islam, I would like to call a brave girl.
basically it should be equality ...one respects the other and the best solution was given above, i.e. no force to convert ...eg srk -style

so like s-korea's gangnam-style , india should initiate the idea of srk-style ! ..
( especially now that srk has made some news for himself ? ) .

i think it will be a hit that will catch on globally given that this matter is in no way restricted to india alone ?

@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve
@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+@Bangalorean@bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chinmoy @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber@jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra

@Akim @gadeshi @Gabriel92

Last edited:

FRYCRY

Country flag
Punjab is now a state where hindu sikh interfaith marriage is very common but mostly they both adapt to each others faith it is completely opposite when a non muslim girl marries a muslim. When a muslim girl falls in love with a kafir the couple most of the time end up running away from house or getting killed by jihadis.

Blackwater

Punjab is now a state where hindu sikh interfaith marriage is very common but mostly they both adapt to each others faith it is completely opposite when a non muslim girl marries a muslim. When a muslim girl falls in love with a kafir the couple most of the time end up running away from house or getting killed by jihadis.

Hindu-sikh marriage is common because of common faith ,culture,rituals,etc etc

Indibomber

i wonder how did Subramaniam swamy let his daughter get married to a Muslim and on top of it Suhasini is a hardcore RW Hindu basher...

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
They are leading by example.
So whatever we want to do, we should also lead by example.

I_PLAY_BAD

. a muslim man can marry a non muslim woman but a muslim woman cant marry a non muslim man.
in this case its honour than anything else. would you allow your sister(if you have one) to marry a muslim man? no. but if he converted then you wont mind. end of the day its to ensure he religion is passed on.
Most Hindus doesn't demand conversion in case of an inter-religious marriage.
Only Muslims and Christians demand it. Does it mean Those religions must survive and Hinduism need not ?

@Mad Indian @saty @rock127 @roma @Blackwater @Screambowl @Kshatriya87 @maomao @Mikesingh @bose
This is the real mindset of minority scum in India.
Hindus should feel ashamed for not holding up their beautiful religion.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What happened to you?why are you writing the truth? Weren't you claiming that muzzies are awesome and are innocent as dove?:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Only Muslims and Christians demand it. Does it mean Those religions must survive and Hinduism need not ?

@Mad Indian @saty @rock127 @roma @Blackwater @Screambowl @Kshatriya87 @maomao @Mikesingh @bose
Yeah, what else can you expect front these self loathing cowards. And when we point out, they rage out instead of acknowledging the problem and correcting it.

DingDong

Country flag
What happened to you?why are you writing the truth? Weren't you claiming that muzzies are awesome and are innocent as dove?:rolleyes:
I know the forum rules, no personal comments, but this one is a curious case hence could not stop myself from commenting. This guy @FRYCRY seems to be suffering from Split Personality Disorder. He comments in 50-50 ratio of absolute apposites.

Back on topic, it is natural for a woman to seek a mate outside her "tribe". This is in her genes.

anoop_mig25

Country flag

New Delhi: Shaban Bukhari, son of Shahi Imam of Delhi's Jama Masjid, has tied the nuptial knot with a Hindu girl.
As per Dainik Jagran, Syed Ahmed Bukhari's son Shaban got married to the Hindu girl who hails from Uttar Pradesh's Ghaziabad.

The two have been a couple for the past two years.

As per sources, the wedding took place on Sunday evening inside the Jama Masjid.

Also Read: Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?

In presence were only a few close relatives and family members.

The newspaper report added that Syed Ahmed Bukhari was initially opposed to the marriage but gave his consent after the girl agreed to convert to Islam.

As per reports, the girl has been learning Quran for quite some time now.

Shaban Bukhari was anointed as the Naib Imam of Jama Masjid or Shahi Imam's successor on November 22 last year.

Shaban, 20, is pursuing a bachelor's degree in social work at the Amity University.
Son of Jama Masjid's Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari marries Hindu girl: Report | Zee News

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...i-imam-marries-hindu-girl-report_1820533.html

OFF topic but what is bachelors degree in social work

why needs degree to carry out social work

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

They should feel ashamed... not just Hindus but all Dharmic religions.

Hindus need to come out of their "Love/Peace/Forgiveness" crap or they would be wiped out from this earth.

Law of the Jungle is that the one who is dominant with power survives and the weak perishes.

Hindus already lost 50% of their land and 50% population to those converts.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And after French attack , about 40 mosques came under attack in France. And some Indians are claiming that French/europeans are pussies. Oh , the irony:lol:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
this can only happen in a country like India.

We hindus should try to understand the facts that Muslims have no acceptance of a guy but woman. Where as in Hinduism we accept both.

Here we are not talking about India and Pakistan. But just Muslims and Hindus in India. He just gave a message to rest of the Muslims.

Similarly Shoaib Malik gave the message to rest of the Pakis that marry Muslim girls in India.

Fools are not understanding this.

nik141991

this can only happen in a country like India.

We hindus should try to understand the facts that Muslims have no acceptance of a guy but woman. Where as in Hinduism we accept both.

Here we are not talking about India and Pakistan. But just Muslims and Hindus in India. He just gave a message to rest of the Muslims.

Similarly Shoaib Malik gave the message to rest of the Pakis that marry Muslim girls in India.

Fools are not understanding this.
& you perfectly understand what's happening in India while sitting in Germany ,why don't you come back to india & start your anti love jihad crusade & I heard in PDF that you have a paki girlfriend is she having ghar wapsi

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
& you perfectly understand what's happening in India while sitting in Germany ,why don't you come back to india & start your anti love jihad crusade & I heard in PDF that you have a paki girlfriend is she having ghar wapsi
bilkul janaab .........................for this reason i am basically banned there. they r jealous

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
my girl friend is a pakistani muslim. resistance is still there... from our side not because she is muslim but Pakistani. From their side not because i am Indian but a Hindu. Only I know how I convinced her for this marriage without changing her faith or so. Because this something which is NOT righteous and not taught to us. In Islam it is taught that change religion then marry. BS!

For a Muslim girl it is very tough even if they want to marry a non muslim. Because as per the book this is not Sunnah and her own community will reject her. Where ever she is in the world. But our side if a girl gets married to a Muslim, later stage some how acceptance is there because the seed sown in our ideology is different.

Our side has some logic but their is jahilpana, bloody musketeers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles