someone didnt liked my thread hence he closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunder singh

the thread which i started today ie. I'm TOTALLY fed up with all the religious threads i think hert someones sentiment. it is show thread closed when i tried to reply ray but were still posting

Sunder singh

wat i was repling to ray was following
@ ray u may b rite that most regarding defence that attract some attention are those which are weapon related bcoz GOI and MOD going on shoping every now and then also our past history specially 1962 were weapons were world war 2 make indian directly focused on weapons and comparision , from that point nothing wrong people get huge knowledge for example with huge discussion on assault rifle caliber we all some how agreed on bullet 6.5 or 6.8.
but ofcourse u might not i follow ur ever topic about issue like ethin chinese and alway say by heart hats off to knowledge.
even few religious topics r too gud such as :
1. Religious Demographics in
India .
2. Ramayana: Ancient Indian Epic.
3. our divine culture.
4.Mahabharat - Journey through the
alphabet.
5. How Muslims around the world
celebrate the month of Ramadan.
6.Do you believe or respect other
religions.
is it or not

Aayush

If you are fed up,ignore those threads.As simple as that.

Sunder singh

so hypocratic peoples why they even afraid to these topic but happy topic of hatred

amitkriit

@Sunder Singh you started a thread to give your personal opinion, that thread has got nothing to do with any current affair. And I cannot see a reason why this forum requires such thread which has got more potential of becoming a place for troll-fest, at least those other threads which you have been talking about have a valid topic for discussion. Let me sk you, why should we not discuss religious topics on this forum? What is the problem?

Sunder singh

@amitkriit so here ur as u said wat sort of elite member so narrow minded if u r giving freedom to religious extrems wat is problem with my veiw i found no one trolled their tell the name of any troll

Predator

why is sunder's freedom of expression being muzzled? file an PIL and lets sue DFI

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Sunder Singh, we had enough discussions on this issue many time about religious threads. The conclusion from DFI staff is that they will stay as is and those who don't like those threads don't visit it. If you like only defence topics, you visit only defence related threads. No one is forcing you to read and participate in all threads.

And please don't open another thread. If you problem, PM the staff with your concerns. This thread is closed.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I wish I could show you staff discussion on this topic over the last three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles