Somalian Quiz has AK as prize

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
In Somalia, a 17-year-old man has won a large number of weapons in a radio quiz organised by the Islamist al-Shabaab group. The aim of the show was to recruit young men for what the group calls its holy war against the enemies of Islam.

The show's contestants had to recite passages from the Qur'an and answer general knowledge questions. The winner received prizes including a Kalashnikov, two hand grenades and an anti-tank mine. A lottery with a machine gun and ammunition as the prize was held for the runners up.
Source: Islamist radio quiz offers Kalashnikov as prize | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

Now I've heard everything !
militants that love quizzes !:lol:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
My mother keeps my trophies in a glass case i wonder what his mom will do when he comes home with his prize!
guess what i won today, it's a frigging anti-tank mine!:help:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Ahmed, dont take us lightly.Wait for next announcements, we will declare the prizes. Rohit is not seen whole day as he is doing the shoping the valuable items. List includes- mosquito coils, antacids,roll of toilet papers,cotton cord for paijama etc.....Roma or Shyangle will be given nail-polish remover if they answer correctly...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles