Solution of Afganistan quagmire!!!

indrajitgp

Due to british in-compatable military strategy India lost Afghanistan which was hard earned by Sikh General Hari Singh..Due to India's excessive peace process India lost it's military strategy since Buddhism started spreading all over India..Result Islamic invasion ..and now pakistan .. jihadis .. Tibet under rule of facist China..Peace is good when every one want it..Peace is Bad when some people want it..this is the rule Lord Krishna told to Arjuna..If Indian soldiers could finish off 23000 strong german force in Sisily in 2nd world war .. do we need any re-assurance why we can't bring back Afghanistan as a state of India..Sardar Hari Singh shown us the way We must follow it..Message is clear ..If a place like afghanistan want peace it must be ruled by INDIA..

Jeypore

If a place like afghanistan want peace it must be ruled by INDIA..

If NATO forces cannot control it, what makes you think India CAN? Anyways, My solution to this argument was to teach the 1st grades and so forth, to be teached other religious possiblities.

neo29

Have you seen the movie "Charlie Wilsons War". Please do see.

In the end of the film ( and in reality ) he does try to bring stability to Afghanistan more than half the population was under 15 and were carrying AK-47. Tried to pull funds to redevelopment to build schools. after spending 500 million in the soviet mujahideen war, the US dept refused 1 million to build schools after the war.

Those children who grew up with AK-47 are the menace in Afghanistan today. US is currently compensating for the mistake they have done. Few millions at that time and they wouldnt have spend Billions with loss of human life.

As Charlie Wilson said in 1979... We F****** the end game in Afghanistan.

Jeypore

Have you seen the movie "Charlie Wilsons War".
I have not...

We are not discussing History here, but current situation.. If you want to discuss on this issue, open a new thread and I will gladely contribute to your discussions....

neo29

I have not...

We are not discussing History here, but current situation.. If you want to discuss on this issue, open a new thread and I will gladely contribute to your discussions....
All i am justifying is US already lost a solution to Afghan by dis abandoning it in 1980. the problem has grown thousand fold and it will take time for solution of redevelopment to work.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
the solution to the quagmire is now that the usa is battle weary and withdrawing from afghnistan, and the russians and british had failed , the chinese are gonna attempt to succeed where their predecessors had failed - thus showing the whole world their capability.

prc intends to fill the vacuum left by the departing USA troops

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
afghanistan should become west india.

what would be reaction of paki's ? :happy_2:

we could have had direct border with them but our leaders lacked foresight and didn't take back pok.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
afghanistan should become west india.

what would be reaction of paki's ? :happy_2:

we could have had direct border with them but our leaders lacked foresight and didn't take back pok.[/QUOTiE]

i think it was the (indian) mauryan empire in which the whole of afghanistan , tajikistan and the eastern third of

today's iran was part of it

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
dont live in dreams.....my fellow friends.

If you don't dream or have ideas, then how will you gain any foothold in future, Afghanistan belongs to the Sikhs and all Afghans know this fact, But now its better AFG should come under Indian envelop and pakis can as usual do terror attacks and eventually they will destroy themselves!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles