Social Media and Online Forum Monitoring Centre

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Dear DFIans,

This thread is relevant for the concentration of our counter propaganda efforts in social media and online forum monitoring. Please post relevant information like screenshots with date/time/source(forum name)/topology and metadata as required. Refrain from personal attacks and restrict discussion to aforementioned topics only.

Regards,
Vampyrbladez

vampyrbladez

Country flag
@rawal

Here you go. Knock yourself out! I'd recommend following socialblade statistics as well.

rawal

Guys unfortunately we can't do this business here in the open because if moderators find out we can get banned.Besides most of are already on discord channel and it is easy to coordinate from there.Make an account on discord and I will send you guys the invite link personally.Hit me up if you are interested.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Guys unfortunately we can't do this business here in the open because if moderators find out we can get banned.Besides most of are already on discord channel and it is easy to coordinate from there.Make an account on discord and I will send you guys the invite link personally.Hit me up if you are interested.
Is you account name same as discord? If not then no threat. Just don't post metadata and doxx yourself.

rawal

@vampyrbladez I saw your meme on randia.I see you already are on reddit after all.I have besn there since before Modi got elected.The problem is there is more real time-Coordination then there would be here.When a link gets posted we need to downvote it then and there.Besides I don't want reddit URL's getting shown up on google search here.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
@vampyrbladez I saw your meme on randia.I see you already are on reddit after all.I have besn there since before Modi got elected.The problem is there is more real time-Coordination then there would be here.When a link gets posted we need to downvote it then and there.Besides I don't want reddit URL's getting shown up on google search here.
We have plenty of sleeper accounts to monitor randia. Even false flags can't pin them down. I learnt online guerrilla tactics during the Great Meme War of 2016.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
@rawal

So don't worry post here without fear. It will taunt and demoralize the enemy. As Saul Alinsky said 'Humor is the most frustrating thing to counter.'

Knowitall

Country flag
I'm in reddit and discord to India speaks and facts provider are good

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Google has now opened a new Gulag in San Jose, California.

Google’s plans for a mega-campus in San Jose lurk behind its recent $1 billion housing pledge

PUBLISHED : THU, JUL 11 2019 11:03 AM EDT

UPDATED : THU, JUL 11 2019 2:27 PM EDT

Jennifer Elias

KEY POINTS
  • Google’s $1 billion housing investment came after a community backlash against the company’s plans to build a mega-campus in San Jose.
  • Community members question whether the company’s claims will make a dent in the housing crisis, and point to a lack of detail in the proposal.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/11/google-san-jose-expansion-helped-drive-1-billion-housing-pledge.html

Neil

Country flag
This is a good initiate.

DFI should start a concentrated and targeted efforts to put across its viewpoint or to troll. Unfortunately our MoD PR or PR of any branches aren't adapt to information warfare like Porkis are.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Evidence gathered from social media secures conviction in Khalistani case

Vijaita Singh
NEW DELHI,
PUBLISHED : JULY 12, 2019 21:31 IST
UPDATED: JULY 12, 2019 21:31 IST

India collects evidence from WhatsApp and Facebook servers in the U.S.

India got help from WhatsApp and Facebook servers in the U.S. to secure conviction in a 2018 Khalistani terror case.

Security agencies have been asked to focus on cases involving Khalistani elements as India seeks to restrict the movement of suspects based in the U.S., the U.K., Canada and Australia involved in the conspiracy.

“The convictions by courts can help us build our case against these pro-Khalistani groups and convince countries to choke their funds and restrict their movement,” said a senior government official.

Security agencies have raised concerns on Pakistan using the yet-to-be-inaugurated Kartarpur corridor to push the Khalistani agenda from across the border.

This week, a Lucknow court convicted five men for plotting to kill former Punjab Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh Badal, whose leadership they believed was responsible for several incidents of desecration of Guru Granth Sahib in the State in 2015. They also held Mr. Badal responsible for the killing of Sikh protesters in police firing in subsequent protests.

The five men looted weapons from a police station in Uttar Pradesh on October 2 last year to kill Mr. Badal, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) said.

One of the convicts Jarman Singh was part of WhatsApp groups that promoted Referendum 2020, an online campaign for Khalistan. The campaign was being advocated by Sikhs for Justice (SFJ), banned by the Home Ministry on July 10. An official said SFJ was being investigated in as many as 11 cases, including one registered by the NIA in January. U.K resident Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, legal adviser of the SFJ, was named in the FIR.

The NIA found that Jarman Singh was “highly motivated and radicalised to the so-called cause of creation of Khalistan.” It filed a chargesheet on April 11 and within three months the trial was completed.

A chargesheet filed by the NIA on April 11 said, “Jarman was in contact with international numbers of Dubai, Australia and Canada. He was a member of a WhatsApp group by the name of Referendum 2020.”

The NIA said the accused “shared motivational songs on Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, who was killed in Operation Blue Star in 1984.”

“In order to have access to his chats, requests were forwarded to WhatsApp and Facebook Inc. to preserve the contents. In response to a request, Facebook and WhatsApp’s legal division preserved the accounts as well as sent some information for further investigation,” the NIA said.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...iction-in-khalistani-case/article28414529.ece

Fuckers were active even during World Cup in London.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...-during-world-cup-matches-119070700145_1.html

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Pakistan’s push to Khalistan campaign concerns India

On June 28, 2019, Faridkot police arrested 24-year-old Sukhwinder Singh Sidhu on charges of spying for the Pakistani intelligence since February 2016.

INDIA
Updated: Jul 08, 2019 10:44 IST

Shishir Gupta
Hindustan Times, New Delhi

Although India is looking forward to operationalise the Kartarpur corridor with Pakistan at a July 14 meeting, it is seriously concerned over Sikh pilgrims being recruited by Rawalpindi and used for promoting pro-Khalistan campaign “Referendum 2020.”

On June 28, 2019, Faridkot police arrested 24-year-old Sukhwinder Singh Sidhu on charges of spying for the Pakistani intelligence since February 2016. It is alleged that at the behest of his Pakistani handlers, Sidhu had relocated near Moga Army Cantonment and was reporting on the movement of Indian Army units and traction of the so-called referendum campaign among Punjab’s Sikhs via social media platforms. Interrogation details of Sidhu, accessed by Hindustan Times, revealed that Sidhu was recruited by Rawalpindi when he visited the neighbouring country as part of a Jatha from India to visit Sikh holy shrines in Pakistan in November 2015 as part of Guru Parab celebrations.

According to South Block, Pakistan is blatantly misusing the visit of four annual Sikh Jathas from India to Pakistan under the Bilateral Protocol of Visits to Religious Shrines, 1974. “We have raised this matter bilaterally with Pakistan time and again as not only the Indian Sikh Jathas are targeted to recruitment, the Sikhs coming directly to Pakistan from Canada, UK and Germany are tutored on the so-called referendum campaign, which is largely funded by Islamabad,” said a senior Indian diplomat.

Sidhu is not the first one to be recruited by Pakistani agencies.

Earlier, Talwainder Singh (2013), Sukhpreet Kaur and Suraj Pal Singh (2012), Naib Singh and Bhola Singh (2009) have been arrested by the Punjab Police for carrying out espionage activities at the behest of Rawalpindi.

Interrogation records show that each one of them was approached and recruited by Pakistani agencies while on a pilgrimage to 18 Sikh shrines in Lahore, Sheikhpura, Nankana Sahib, Narowal and Hassan Abdal near Rawalpindi. Apart from a gap of two to three years post Kargil war, the Sikh Jathas are going to Pakistan for seven to 10 days continuously since 2004.

While Indian agencies will screen the pilgrims to Gurudwara Darbar Sahib in Kartarpur once the corridor is activated, South Block feels that the chances of recruitment by Pakistani agencies will be limited by the fact that a pilgrim has to return to his home country the same day.

According to security agencies, Pakistani intelligence not only targets gullible Sikh youth in Jathas for espionage but also to carry out terror attacks on the Indian side of Punjab.

Jagroop Singh, alias Rupa, who visited Pakistan along with a Jatha in November 2016, was imparted arms training arranged by Pakistan-based fugitive Sikh militants Lakhbir Singh Rhode and Harmeet Singh.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...cerns-india/story-gOUqOv2ebnBW5YDAGbDACL.html

indiatester

Country flag
Dear DFIans,

This thread is relevant for the concentration of our counter propaganda efforts in social media and online forum monitoring. Please post relevant information like screenshots with date/time/source(forum name)/topology and metadata as required. Refrain from personal attacks and restrict discussion to aforementioned topics only.

Regards,
Vampyrbladez
I missed this thread. I guess these two threads can be merged
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/the-sm-watch-thread.69240/

Global Defence

New threads

Articles