Snake With Foot Found, Killed In China

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dean Qiongxiu, 66, said she discovered the reptile clinging to the wall of her bedroom with its talons in the middle of the night.

"I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw," said Mrs Duan of Suining, southwest China.

Mrs Duan said she was so scared she grabbed a shoe and beat the More..snake to death before preserving its body in a bottle of alcohol.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
what is this? is this for real? looks unreal, PSd even! link???

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
That's just weird
Thank god the Chinese are on top of things:D

Sabir

DFI TEAM
It has only one foot as seen in the photograph. I doubt the old man has cooked and ate other legs.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
why in gods name do they always "beat it to death" every time we find something cool.

what is this? is this for real? looks unreal, PSd even! link???
Snake With Foot Found, Killed In China - Geekologie

seems like his camoflauge pattern is continued pretty far onto the 'leg' its hard to tell cause it kind of gets dark at parts, but that camo pattern definitely carries over pretty far.

why in gods name do they always "beat it to death" every time we find something cool.

ahmedsid

Top Gun

Snake With Foot Found, Killed In China - Geekologie

seems like his camoflauge pattern is continued pretty far onto the 'leg' its hard to tell cause it kind of gets dark at parts, but that camo pattern definitely carries over pretty far.

For we fear what We do not Know :)

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
There are many sub family of lizards which lack forelimbs , this could be one of them.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Genetic mutation from all that goddamn pollution?

S.A.T.A

I'm mighty surprised,there surely are more "snakes with foot" in China.....It would take a lot of killing to see the last of them.

Rage

DFI TEAM
you see too much sci-fi movie……pollution?at least there're no dead body in Chinese river.

ROFLMAO! Is that your comeback?

"Dead bodies" are bio-degradable. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Industrial effluents, plastic and synthetic refuse are not.

I hope that you were not referring to these:

Quickgun Murugan

Probably the snake swallowed something big and the prey's leg protruded out of its belly creating enough pain to kill the reptile.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles