Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Its production is resumed, Tabuk / RPK,RPD / AK forms the back bone of New Iraqi Army ..

While SF use 5.56mm mainly..

JBH22

So Kalashnikov was right we are yet to exhaust the possibilities of the 7.62mm round.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Few things i can make out as you too Sir, though these guys are part of US SOF, Perhaps he also have a battlefield computer or somekind of electronic over left big pouch, Left arm has GPS/SMS, over left forearm contain map and over right shoulder its the tube -light..

Kunal sir can you identify other things apart from assault rifle ?

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
i think russian 7.62*54 mm is best suited forn counter insurgency/sniping role and packs a bigger punch than than nato 7.62*51mm and should be used in our drdo's multi-caliber assault rifle.even the german 7.9mm round from ww2 can be used in counter insurgency purposes.

Damian

Beryl wiecznie żywy - Altair Agencja Lotnicza

Family of wz.96 Beryl which is deep modernization of AK family. As we can see there is variety of mounting rails, buttstocks as well as variant with removable mechanical sights (similiar to model variants) and with NATO STANAG magazines adapters. Also wz.96 have improved ergonomics compared to most other AK variants.

The Fox

Last pic is odd one out,,, plzzz remove it ,,,,,,
:toilet:,,,,,,
and for rest ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:drool:
well INSAS is it gift wrapped???????? or it is a Holy cloth that is tied just the way some PPL tie it to their two wheelers........

The Fox

well INSAS is it gift wrapped???????? or it is a Holy cloth that is tied just the way some PPL tie it to their two wheelers........

shom

I think the pic was taken at the tym of commissioning of the gun,,,, but I didnt mean the guns ,, I meant the gunners

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles