Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Something felt off to me in this comment did army ever get 103s? And I am pretty sure regular Infantry dosent use tevors

View attachment 208264
I may be 100% wrong but I think the gentleman is either misinformed about somethings or it's someone pretending to be from army.

1. "Indian version of Tavor", if I'm not wrong then been hardly few months that our troops have started made in India Tavors.
2. "For rest of my service depending..." and "...tried in Indian army" these feels like someone very experienced one is saying.
3. Not an hard fast and rule, but generally Army operator with this good English often use "we" instead of "I"
4. A single soldier getting Tavor and AK-103 means he's either Ghatak or SF or some high level RR who's conducted joint operation.

These points just don't add up

Fun Fact : Spent cases only come close to your face if you're using it wrongly. Otherwise if correctly shouldered then a Tavor will have even lesser chance than say a M4 to hit empty brass at your face

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I may be 100% wrong but I think the gentleman is either misinformed about somethings or it's someone pretending to be from army.

1. "Indian version of Tavor", if I'm not wrong then been hardly few months that our troops have started made in India Tavors.
2. "For rest of my service depending..." and "...tried in Indian army" these feels like someone very experienced one is saying.
3. Not an hard fast and rule, but generally Army operator with this good English often use "we" instead of "I"
4. A single soldier getting Tavor and AK-103 means he's either Ghatak or SF or some high level RR who's conducted joint operation.

Bhai ji, iam TOP SEKRET 🤫🤫🤫 IB ka agent, I have fired browning Hi power and I have served in kashmir ji.
Please mera yakeen kariye ( wo comment isi type ka hai bhai sahab, nakli hai wo)

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Something felt off to me in this comment did army ever get 103s? And I am pretty sure regular Infantry dosent use tevors

View attachment 208264
1. Center of mass near shoulder makes a gun easier to control ? All bullpups have harsher muzzle rise.
2. The only scary part here is a dumbfuk switching the ejection port to open up on the off-hand side to catch a facefull of hot brass.
3. Indian army doesn't use Ak-103. What even is an "Indian version tavor".
4. Bro is just a larper and I wasted my time typing this.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Fun Fact : Spent cases only come close to your face if you're using it wrongly. Otherwise if correctly shouldered then a Tavor will have even lesser chance than say a M4 to hit empty brass at your face
Ik thought he might be larping that's why posted here

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
1. Center of mass near shoulder makes a gun easier to control ? All bullpups have harsher muzzle rise.
2. The only scary part here is a dumbfuk switching the ejection port to open up on the off-hand side to catch a facefull of hot brass.
3. Indian army doesn't use Ak-103. What even is an "Indian version tavor".
4. Bro is just a larper and I wasted my time typing this.
I didn't want to waste my time that's why i just typed three words.In fact on second thoughts just a 'pretender ' word itslef was necessary

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles