Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Guys please open the above insta page links of dixiemauser.Serious laughs guaranteed

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
3d printing community already working on it

or if you're in hurry then leven action AR based 3d printed stuff is there too
do check the vdo in post above lol
Iirc very recently i came across Myanmarese rebels making 3d printed guns

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Iirc very recently i came across Myanmarese rebels making 3d printed guns
yep that FGC-9 and its related versions,
feeds from Glock style magazines, functionally similar to a blowback operated semi-auto (although full auto conversion is possible) pistol calibre carbine//SMG like say H&K UMP

The guy who designed it with pseudonym "JStark" was raided by police and after two days "died due to heart attack" while sitting in his car 🤷‍♂️ . He was a German and a true hero.
1679502518780.png

since then there is big influx of similar such designs some original; some based on parts from existing guns and so.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
for me, this happened finally

and seeing some proper footage of it being fired coming out and so is giving me quite a joy;

FN CAL, an underperforming (relative to successful designs like AR, AK and so) but a unique rifle design that i personally like a lot due to some reasons, one reason also being that the amount of influence it was having on INSAS, is getting some proper stage by guntubers

i have read very extensively about this particular rifle during my research on INSAS, as if both things went hand-in-hand, in my gallery-library of photos-pictures on gun stuffs there are many "rare-to-find-on-google" photos of FN CAL that i gathered after lots of efforts on internet throughout these years; maybe i'll dump all of them in future as to preserve them here 😁

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
National Security Guard to procure 300 number of 7.62×39mm assault rifles with accessories at an estimated cost of around ₹6,00,00,000.
2 lakh per rifle with accessories. Gotta see what these actually are. Alpha needs to stop smacking a picture of this SSS thingy on every post of a rifle. It's not even ready, hasn't been seen firing once or any news of trials.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles