Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SKC

Country flag
Amputation, cheap way to amputate your hands.
These kattas are mostly one time use. Don't last longer than 2-3 shots!
Some comes with their custom bullets! you run out of them you have to ditch the katta itself.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
i thought it was an expensive method of suicide.
Only if you're a noob

1. Ask your pal to join; he's also with Katta
2. A bike; preferably a Splendor
3. Gamchha to cover face
4. Both you and your pal shoots; remember no reloads
5. Run
6. Ditch Katta
7. Desi daaru
8. Randi

That's the manufacturer's recommend way of using a Katta

AlKardai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Any reliable assault rifle will do, as long as it doesn't jam whilst you're pinned down

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
What're the problems that you're having with the current M4A1?
With present porkie terrorist killing and such all good , but considering that most of operational service only really include that m4s sight it really tells me that it might be not the best in longer range areas where an acog equivalent could be used , using a magnifier could fix it to the dozen though , interiors well old ass m4a1 are not going to fix themselves and the handguard well honestly is ok to think of it.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
With present porkie terrorist killing and such all good , but considering that most of operational service only really include that m4s sight it really tells me that it might be not the best in longer range areas where an acog equivalent could be used , using a magnifier could fix it to the dozen though , interiors well old ass m4a1 are not going to fix themselves and the handguard well honestly is ok to think of it.
So basically you want a better sight right?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
getting old too
🤦‍♂️
First and foremost; we only have a bunch of M4s scattered here and there with Para SFs and RR; except that we have no M4 whatsoever.
Further, as these are with Tier 1 special operations forces they see a far better and regular maintenance than say an INSAS with regular infantry.

Definitely M4A1 is old compared to other weapon platforms, but you also need to ask yourself whether a better platform can be used to its full potential or not.

We are having one of the best AR (stock) variant currently available for sale anywhere in the world; SIG 716i. How often have you seen laser sights mounted on one of the numerous M-Lok slots on those 716s? How often have you seen army taking the full advantage of free floated rails by mounting a bipod? Leave these, how often have you seen army using a decent LPVO with it?

Global Defence

Articles