Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackViking

Country flag
Umm...Sus
Why do you need AK dimensions
Work Still in progress

I got myself a 3D printer and I want to print a modified AKM on it (always been a dream to hold an AK). I am designing the model from scratch.
Also I am an engineer so always a bit curious about various manufacturing processes, mostly because I haven't seen small arms mfg. ever and you guys here know a lot lot more about them, so I reach out to you guys.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Someone posted a link for a Russian book with dimensions of ak, some time ago. Can someone please help me in finding it? @Aditya Ballal if you may have bookmarked it?
When everyone else is giving suggestions based on their expertise then I thought I should also contribute. Indeed my knowledge is very limited but still...

[
Screenshot_2022-12-03-21-30-08-65_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.jpg

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
When everyone else is giving suggestions based on their expertise then I thought I should also contribute. Indeed my knowledge is very limited but still...

Yes. Munger. The historic Gun manufacturing city which was closed off since Saint Nithish Kumar Ji decided it and these guys are started to sell their gun to Naxals and Criminals for livelihood.

Saw a video on them by Print.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Yes. Munger. The historic Gun manufacturing city which was closed off since Saint Nithish Kumar Ji decided it and these guys are started to sell their gun to Naxals and Criminals for livelihood.

Saw a video on them by Print.
Yes
But not some random gun manufacturing Munger, this legendary Munger to be more specific
Screenshot_2022-12-03-22-01-13-07_6bcd734b3b4b52977458a65c801426b0.jpg

ShoorVeer

Country flag
Yes
But not some random gun manufacturing Munger, this legendary Munger to be more specific
View attachment 184707
They've been largely busted and taken care of. The quality is good because they were making these from the parts of defective guns sent to COD Jabalpur to destroy. It has been unearthed and taken care of.

Relevant news -

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

They can Still Maka an AK 47.
The smaller bits might he the hardest to get.
If lower receiver can be made in lathe than they still can

"Aap Ak 47 bana lenge"
"agar sample de denge to hum bana lenge, hum to nahi banaye he par agar sample mil jayega to bana lenge"
"Waise Carbine to hum log bana dete he"

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles