Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whitecollar

Country flag
Aren't we also getting refurbished AK-47s as AK-203!?
From AK-74 to AK-12, every variant is more or less a refurbished AK-47.

Na, they won't adopt anything other than a vanilla AK in I don't how many centuries.
Remember the initial prototype of AK-12 designed by Vladimir Zlobin!?
It was a radical shift in the whole history of AKs.
But ultimately what did the Russians adopted!? An upgraded AK-74.
When a guy designs a radical AK with AR type features and much more...
Russians "Nyet...old tech is fine. Poot a pic rail on topp and coll it AK-12 blyat!"

images (22) (1).jpeg

images (22) (2).jpeg

Whitecollar

Country flag
Not a radical redesign of the firearm, but radical redesign of the cover. I saw a lot of changes (pin vs tab, lever intsead of push tab ). I could be wrong though.

This isn't much but should clear your doubts about "radical design philosophy" of Russians while developing their own "Modern AK" under Ratnik program...

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Is a sig716 with 12-13inch barrel config possible with holo or mepro optics? Me thinks will be very effective in semi built up areas with probably RR, Airborne, SFs or ghatala.
SBR , similarly on the lines of Scar-H CQC 14 inch SBR config ? Maybe , but will they be able to handle the recoil tho . The pressure is gonna be tremendous . The current Sig already delivers a heavy blow to the shoulders greater than OFB R2 , and why bring a 7.62×51 nato SBR . The Americans used it since T-Ban used body Armor looted from NATO forces not that our LeT or JeM in J&K use body Armor any ways . A 5.56×45 SBR would do the job with much less effort and weight

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
The OFB R2 rifle's muzzle device will be a great value addition if its is installed on Sig-716. It will reduce the recoil of the Sigs to a great extent.

itsme

Country flag
The OFB R2 rifle's muzzle device will be a great value addition if its is installed on Sig-716. It will reduce the recoil of the Sigs to a great extent.
The heavy recoil is actually due to the ofb ammo being used. The actual Sig ammo doesn't have the heavy recoil. Sig 716 with a compensator, possibly with sig ammos and 13 - 14 inch barrel config would be a great imo.

MisraZ

Country flag
The heavy recoil is actually due to the ofb ammo being used. The actual Sig ammo doesn't have the heavy recoil. Sig 716 with a compensator, possibly with sig ammos and 13 - 14 inch barrel config would be a great imo.
What? 7.62x51mm will always kick you unless you mount a muzzle break that will concuss the guy fighting by your side🤣🤣.

Global Defence

Articles