Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I have a question, can we buy a glock 17 Gen-4 in India for us Common Civilians? Is it possible or is it not? And if it is possible than what is the cost of the Gun?

Super Flanker

Country flag
Gun license ke liye pura janm kundli dekhana padta hai apna bhai , glock 17 kaha se le lo gey
Gun license? Well I believe you can get your own Gun license if you give the concerned authorities a very good reason for you wanting to acquire a gun. Also I thought that in Tamil nadu ,Glocks are being produced for the Civilian Market and the price is said to be at around 2-3 Lakhs.
225634731601485501.jpg

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Gun license? Well I believe you can get your own Gun license if you give the concerned authorities a very good reason for you wanting to acquire a gun. Also I thought that in Tamil nadu ,Glocks are being produced for the Civilian Market and the price is said to be at around 2-3 Lakhs.
View attachment 132048
Why you want a gun ?

Super Flanker

Country flag
Any gun using military bore is a no go
So no gun using military bore is not allowed I see. So that probably includes fully automatic, semi-automatic firearms and some other specified types can only be issued by central government for some groups of people.
revolver-gun_b8b0130e-549d-11e6-bc43-9f8bec77897c.jpg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lmao ok, I never said that Indian army my opt for a futuristic design like this but maybe other militaries like the French, US ,Britain might opt fot such q design.
When you don’t know shit about small arms then why bother commenting when kids like you have PUBG as their authentic firearms information source?

Super Flanker

Country flag
When you don’t know shit about small arms then why bother commenting when kids like you have PUBG as their authentic firearms information source?
I am new to this, that's why, I am slowly trying to absorb information about Guns and stuff. Lmao, what? I don't play PUBG(Players Unknown Battle Ground) I used to play it but later I left playing it for some reasons.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I am new to this, that's why, I am slowly trying to absorb information about Guns and stuff. Lmao, what? I don't play PUBG(Players Unknown Battle Ground) I used to play it but later I left playing it for some reasons.
I know what PUBG means, no need to highlight it, and when you you don’t know much then lurk more than post. Guns will continue to spit lead for the next hundred years, laser guns are a meme.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I know what PUBG means, no need to highlight it, and when you you don’t know much then lurk more than post. Guns will continue to spit lead for the next hundred years, laser guns are a meme.
I know that my man, Guns are gonna keep spitting lead for the Next 100-150 years. Laser guns cannot be practical (Atleast speaking today, this might change in the future though) because that will require a lot of R&D to try and miniaturise the laser so that it can be used as a gun. In today's time, these are what lasers look like:
dyn-banner-673c190842-1614175642.jpg
888381-97655753.jpg

So it will be quite sometime (I can't make estimates though about it) before they can become something like this:
Lasers Main.JPG

Lonewarrior

Country flag
I have a question, can we buy a glock 17 Gen-4 in India for us Common Civilians? Is it possible or is it not? And if it is possible than what is the cost of the Gun?
Short answer; no.
Long answer; yes.

There are multiple factors that are working against this dream of yours.
- First and foremost; if a gun is chambered in a Prohibited Bore (PB) calibre, you can't own it.
- You can't import a gun for the purpose of buying or even selling.

The closest you can get to own a Glock 17 in 9mm is if you go to US, buy a Glock 17, re-chamber it in 9x21mm, buy sufficient stock of ammunition and bring it with you.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Short answer; no.
Long answer; yes.

- First and foremost; if a gun is chambered in a Prohibited Bore (PB) calibre, you can't own it.

The closest you can get to own a Glock 17 in 9mm is if you go to US, buy a Glock 17, re-chamber it in 9x21mm, buy sufficient stock of ammunition and bring it with you.
If he can bring it back here , my toy gun which fired plastic balls was seized at dehli airport kek

Super Flanker

Country flag
Short answer; no.
Long answer; yes.

:creepy:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles