Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I hope they atleast provide necessary accessories like foregrip and sights, that's where the force advancement lies.
Special forces dont have proper equipment and you are talking about accessories for normal jawan! forget about it.
Have you seen those naked sig716s? The army asked for a bayonet mount, but not a vertical grip. The army didnt even ask for a adjustable stock, sig gave us the adjustable stock and m-lok handguard out of kindness. 😂.
I bet none of the generals know what m-lok even means. They dont even have mlok to p-rail adapters.

SGOperative

Country flag
Special forces dont have proper equipment and you are talking about accessories for normal jawan! forget about it.
Have you seen those naked sig716s? The army asked for a bayonet mount, but not a vertical grip. The army didnt even ask for a adjustable stock, sig gave us the adjustable stock and m-lok handguard out of kindness. 😂.
I bet none of the generals know what m-lok even means. They dont even have mlok to p-rail adapters.
accessories were seen on soldiers on LOC

SGOperative

Country flag
accesories that they took off AKs and stuck on the Sigs? Do you understand what i am even saying? There is no standard optical solution.
Was talking about vertical foregrip, flashlight etc, For Scope i would have loved it if they would have Chosen the Tonbo scope but looks like for now the priority is to get guns, Helmets other stuff first.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Pechan kyon?.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

>TRICHY VANILLA AK REEEE AIN'T ARMEE GONNA INDUCT IT
oh yeah and AK-203 is brand new "exciting, entertaining design", totally not vanilla AK plus rails
>MODERN AR LIKE SSS P-72
not even one news reel about it being trial-ed, nobody not even me knows exactly what kind of action is there to even conclude something

If only OFB Tiruchirappalli had brought a new Trichy variant based on M5F41 or just done something of their own to put rails on top on dust cover...
...but knowing these guys and their goal-shiftings so well, they would later have asked for something more superficial things like must accept suppressors, must be lightweight below 3 kg, must be having ;recoil reduction systems; {i.e. AR-like inline buffer tube ?}, must have aperture sights, must have ambidextrous fire selectors and what not... 😒

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Lets see what NGSW bring about .according some sources textron is already out.when a winner is declared spec ops may move to it.and if they go for the gun and the systems that come with it its gonna be a good boost

Haldilal

Country flag
>TRICHY VANILLA AK REEEE AIN'T ARMEE GONNA INDUCT IT
oh yeah and AK-203 is brand new "exciting, entertaining design", totally not vanilla AK plus rails
>MODERN AR LIKE SSS P-72
not even one news reel about it being trial-ed, nobody not even me knows exactly what kind of action is there to even conclude something

If only OFB Tiruchirappalli had brought a new Trichy variant based on M5F41 or just done something of their own to put rails on top on dust cover...
...but knowing these guys and their goal-shiftings so well, they would later have asked for something more superficial things like must accept suppressors, must be lightweight below 3 kg, must be having ;recoil reduction systems; {i.e. AR-like inline buffer tube ?}, must have aperture sights, must have ambidextrous fire selectors and what not... 😒
Ya'll Nibbiars

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles