Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
@Lonewarrior can you do some digging on SSS defence ak upgrade.like if they are ripping any of the parts from other gun companies? Its not a problem but it could cause problems for them in the future if they do that

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Thirdly, you are broke and poor because you are weak and low IQ. I grew up in foster care and used to pick beer bottles and beer cans from restaurant garbages and recycle them until i made enough to survive to join the military. then I served in Afghanistan and got a free ride in university. I went to an ivy league and started my own landscaping business which now has 10 employees and 3 trucks with 6 riding mowers. You don't have anything because you are a jealous envious person. Since you love posting expose's, please post the price of PSL's, and VEPR's, and ak54's. I am interested in knowing their prices and how would you get them down to my price level? try to see online how much parts are, and how much it cost to manufacture these guns. Idiots who defecate on the beach try and tell other you are dirty. Shameless
Well look at his profile picture. These baba's love to smoke charas and poop right on the beaches because they believe it is natural to behave this way. Just go to varanasi and you can see many soo called experts on the banks. Ask them where the bathroom is, they will say it is here only.
😏 wao classic poo in loo chhap raycism, and here i was helping someone about how to post pics on a forum
😏 besides what you are 21 at now, and assembling firearms from what, 8 years hhmm and ALSO got ivy league education etc whatever as well as served in afghanistan all of these in span of what...some 10 years i think, so from age 11 doing child labour and now gloating on me about lowiqness...weakness...ok fegut at least get your years accounted properly.

Good job, a middle aged man is reporting harsh posts of a 21 year old making guns for his country. India truly is becoming a sewer. I'll be posting screen shorts of this on our youtube page. I'll showcase your accounts lol
😏 please do, also share links here, i will get my armee of T-series fanbois to get your content downvoted to oblivion bekoze fuck pewdipie
Also i've received messages form other members on my website who are fully in support and think of these couple members as resident cockroaches. Pak defence was bad but this forum is also getting bad.
😏 ok karen
Yes, the idiot on this forum learned a new word, parts kit. Who told them about it, me also.
😏 sorry but you're more than three full years late here, the first time i talked about 'parts kit' was in year 2018,
you shouldn't be taking false credit for something you didn't do, you know,unless yer Toland Drump 😏
This is how you' d receive a Russian AK-47 (this one's milled receiver,Type 2) "Parts Kit" in the US.
Also you should just stop talking now. Clearly you are too stupid to realize that In America and the rest of the civilized world, a firearm is only the receiver, which is what you own. The parts are just that, parts. I own the receiver since I make them myself and serialize them.
😏 i forwarded your posts to someone living in the US whom i helped fixing his gun while sitting here in India,
this is what he replied on telegram (censoring out his name etc for obvious reasons but keeping the message at it is)
1635682876978.png

Secondly, again stop talking since you don't know anything.
😏 that is already given, read my status below my dp,take help of google translate if you can't read hindi.

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Guys please keep the thread to small arms only. No personal attacks.

Good, my full summport to dem oompa loompas for getting their kit selected for AK upgrades,

😏 miles better than some romanian parts kit build US made AK in 7.62x54mmR and trying to dream about blasting porkies with such obscurity battle rifle thingy.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Enough of this BS. Let's get straight to the point.

Hey @Tom Jones , I've a very good offer for you.

Make an assault rifle
- chambered in Case Telescoped Ammunition. Preferably 6.5-.8 class.
- the weapon platform should weigh below 8 lbs.
- having complete ambidextrous controls. Even the ejection port can be switched in under a minute.
- firing from an open bolt in full auto and closed in semi.
- having some kind of recoil reducing mechanism to bring felt recoil to level of standard 5.56x45mm ammo.
- having electromechanical FCG with smart interrupter.
- having powered rail.
- and ya, it should be sub 1K USD.

And trust me, Indian Ministry of Defence will give you a contract in mere month. And that too for almost 800K rifles.

C'mon, you can do it.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Make an assault rifle
- having complete ambidextrous controls. Even the ejection port can be switched in under a minute.
- having some kind of recoil reducing mechanism to bring felt recoil to level of standard 5.56x45mm ammo.
- having powered rail.

And trust me, Indian Ministry of Defence will give you a contract in mere month. And that too for almost 800K rifles.

C'mon, you can do it.
He should send that NGSW

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I am also making a AK in 30-06 and a AK in 8mm Mauser in a heavy barrel which will be ready in a weeks time. I will post images. I have spent 50k just on development and resource management of the AK platform. But these firearms especially the FPK PSL AK are valued at 2000 plus here in the US. The sigs are valued at $1300, and I am giving both capabilities at under 380 USD.
😏 Oh so you also make Yugo parts kit AKs in .30-06 and 7.92x57mm, probably Vepr (Ukrainian) and Tigr (Russian) too,

good just fyi .30-06 is civilian legal rifle round here so since you show lots of "mercy" by giving away your firearms for cheap as feck might also try to offer your .30-06 AKs here to civilians so perhaps i could try to save around a monthful or two's salary to get taste of your firearms at home ?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

Make an assault rifle
- having powered rail.

C'mon, you can do it.
😏 C'mon bhai you're asking him to build modern day FG-42 chambered in CT ammo, electro-mumbo-jumbo trigger group etc and being lightweight enough and cheap as feck and what not...
1635685530524.png

Lonewarrior

Country flag
😏 C'mon bhai you're asking him to build modern day FG-42 chambered in CT ammo, electro-mumbo-jumbo trigger group etc and being lightweight enough and cheap as feck and what not...
View attachment 116856
अरे भाई, इत्ता कम तो रेट है इन भाई साहब का।
सोचा सस्ते मे कुछ अच्छा ही बनवा लूं।

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I will be getting a prorotype ar15 in 338 lapua 16 inch chrome lined barrel which were are developing for only 800 usd. Do you think thats a good export possibility to India.
😏 no we no need your .338 Lapua magnum AR, shoo!

our godly Stumpp Schuelle Somappa Defense (SSSD) folks already have made their .338 chambered Saber rifle here
1635686333830.png

1635686365548.png

😏 even OFB made .338 rifle is already out there
1635686470895.png

I remember @Lonewarrior bhai brought the sources of how SSSD folks were trying to scam us with SSSD Saber // Viper rifles but now i have my ;hridayparivartan; moment just now today and swear my blind allegiance to Stumpp Schuelle Somappa Defence produktz

Lonewarrior

Country flag
If i lived in India, I can bet you by now I would have had my own ghillie suit, and homemade 50bmg which I would have taken to our borders and not asked for permission to recirpocate towards pakistani troops.
और ये करने के बाद तेरी ट यू वी कब की पलट चुकी होती!

Lonewarrior

Country flag
I doubt it. Indians don't do drugs, I've never met an educated Indian who knows english ever consume drugs. Also i suggest if you are you stop. It's against the teachings and values of India
तो है कहां तेरा भाई एजुकेटेड!!!
और अंग्रेजी तो आती ही नही।

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles