Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
How do I post pictures guys? I want to put some pics of the 54r up
1635623977957.png

you have it here just try to look around, either attach it as image using the button above, or as files using button below,
max 8 pics per post if i remember correctly, so after that post further ones in next post etc.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Brother, where are you getting those options, mine literally has only the insert image and insert link and both ask for a url. I don't have the attach files options at all. Is it because I am new member?
i'm not sure about new user policy like if image attachments are disabled for new users etc until some posts 'maturity', but just in case you could still do it,
1635624806311.png

1635624812285.png

alternatively you could try uploading pics in imgur.com or postimage.org like websites and share links of uploaded images here.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Well that is an AK built on romanian PSL kit, even feeds from PSL 7.62x54mmR pattern magazine, exactly this one,
1635627039691.png

you would be having hard luck to sell that sort of rifle to Indian Army like c'mon...

as for those AR-ish rifles with blue, orange zipties on buttstocks hhmm...
are you really manufacturer of those or just a civilian who build it from separate parts etc i mean that kit is exactly this one, from one Bear Creek Arsenal of North Carolina,
1635627660343.png

and building a rifle using such kits, passing it to Indian Army etc...tough luck again mate, even if product is good our bureaucrasy here would chew it and throw out like beetelnut they consume every minute

Still try your best, what else can i say, those SIG ones were able to sell essentially a vanilla AR-10 with full auto on it that they themselves market there as a ;hunting rifle; to Indian Army then who knows these ones shown here could also score some orders or whatever...

Twinblade

Country flag
Tom, your weapons look mostly parts kit assembled.

Do you use cast trunnions or forged? Same with bolt. Also, show us the rivet holes that you make.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I was wondering where I can post pictures of a fully Indian made AK54r that I made under made in India scheme but I managed to source surplus parts and manufacture my own components as well to bring the cost down of this 16 inch ak54r to $230 US
Guys, I made a Ak47 Chambered in 7.62x54r for Make in India, for under $300. Its got a 16 inch barrel and is tested for 19000 rounds. I make the receivers from steel myself and used surplus parts and barrels but I also have chrome lines self made barrels made through a tool a die company that contributes to my effort. I am ready to supply this to the Indian armed forced but how can I even attempt this. I own the machines and the tooling along with enough half made receivers to supply 12000 units.
Also I don't know how foolish it must be to think by lowers you think I would make new stocks and pistol grips? This is too funny. India has some characters like you that will keep our innocent country down at all cost. Your contribution to India is nilch = 0. I worked 8 years at waffen works ever since I could even remember I have been interning and working with steel here. I doubt you have done anything of the sort ever. Also India has quota reservations (affirmative action) so many people exists who have done anything, or can afford anything try and exert their superiority over other, but its like Pakistanis calling India beggar, it holds no value lol
Please read the stupidity of Johnny Baba in the small light arms forum thread. Affirmative Action has ruined India, now forum members who maybe own a BB rifle for children, are telling a 21 a year that made the cheapest 54r in the world that he's stupid to market this to the Indian army !! I have a feeling crab mentality has ruined India and now is creeping into this forum. <some things about his guns in between> Johnny Baba thinks its a stupid idea lol. I'll let the forum decide. I also have an actual armory partnered and backing this. I'll let the forum decide who's stupid lol
You haven't developed anything yourself yet you think bear creek and tags on stocks are some great expose. Maybe this is why India is in the state it is in. <some things about his guns in between> I like to see you provide the Indian military in any capacity with anything at these rates lol I doubt you could even own these toys let own test them in any capacity. I would love the challenge
You should try to even achieve even 1 percent of this. Try to make a lower receiver, test it for full auto, take properierty tech and chrome line it, sell it dirt cheap. I'm even wiling to provide the technology to OFB so they can make it for half of what we make ours for. Do you have the capacity to do that? I highly doubt it. also I doubt you could afford to test 30k rounds of even 22lr let alone 308, or 7.62x54r. I should show you the range in my backyard. Also i'm only 21.
😏 did i cut some nerve here or something ?

This 21 saal ka Tom going on slugfest thinking i am doing eggzpozey of "his products" not being his own etc whatever and then doing all MUH REZERVESHUNS = AFFIRMATIVE AKTIONS RUINED INDIA REEE like dude 🤷‍♂️ you telling all these to a sufferer of same sistem...You literally are sitting in da first wurld nation like amreeka and yet whatever you are doing and offering is nothing more than what a desi kompany named Stumpp Schuele & Somappa Defense (SSSD) do here, i.e. sourcing parts-kits and assembling it back claiming it being fully self made whatever...
> sourcing parts kits = something like this
1635656732402.png

> assembling it back together by stamping a receiver from such available (or let's say self made here at least) steel plates
1635656794470.png

to this
1635656824594.png

to finally a full rifle as shown in pics by adding some preferred form of furniture (buttstock, pistol grip etc) and additional things, [Note - This is Vepr based rifle not what he's trying to offer, but similar to what he is offering, just showing to others how it would look like with 20 round magazine etc]
1635657947465.png

1635657971570.png

oh and all those full auto 'military surplus' fire control group installation is also simple parts replacement and configuring bolt carrier to work with auto sear (if not already done from imports) etc things...not a rocket science at all you just source these full auto trigger groups etc and pin it all down in rifle in place 🤷‍♂️
of course there is lots of metalworks skills involved here but don't make it look like a mumbo jumbo engineering when guys having ITI certifications on machinery works here could do all if given similar availability of parts+machinery+training...

Just FYI again, we already have a local AK here that offers much more than what your PSL kit built AK is offering, and yet it was rejected by Indian Army for ;very high recoil; whatever issues,
1635657195880.png

...and you think whatever you're offering is something that would get passing from literal sloth-chhaps bureaucrasy that are sitting there in Ministry of Defense let alone goal shifting champion Indian Army afsars and gernails on side 🤷‍♂️

Even when their sniper rifle offerings are pure import->rebranding->manufacturing if getting more orders, combat rifles from Stumpp Schuele & Somappa Defense (SSSD) are more "self developed" than whatever you are offering to us in "dirt cheap" and yet they don't get a chance here, for instance their P-72 series,
1635658443852.png

just discuss with @Chinmoy here who could explain it in deep about all bureaucratic mess, just to get a better understanding if you even care about getting a contract here,

and please before going on another sludgefest about TUMNE KYA KIYA REEEEEEEE MENE 21 SAAL ME ITNA KUCHH KIYA,
my monthly income is less than 300 dollars i.e. less than price of your AK, and so far i am only able to gather about 1000 dollars after cutting all expenses, i haven't bought a new pair of footwear for me since 2019 because well the current one is still hasn't fully worn out despite it giving me regular shoebite and my feet having those blisters all around, since past two years i haven't bought a piece of clothing for me even during this diwali season because my father's old clothes would be enough for me for some more years i think, i still don't own a vehicle of mine and giving to price of fuel soaring like mad it seems very unlikely that i would be able to do so in future,
...and yet all these signature 3rd world poverty i am trying my best to know about firearms and sharing whatever i know about it to others on this very forum, on facebook (not doing it so since some time as all my friends there stopped posting on that zucc platform due to censorship issues), on telegram...
i don't have much tangible achievements in fields of firearms like you simply because i am piss poor and live in a nation that looks down on innovators and throws lots of restrictions in name of various things LAWS and whatever, all i have in name of 'achivements' (if you even consider it) is that i have made some friends who share same passion about firearms and helped them succeed while i could not get same for me, there is a guy on Quora named 'Erbeus Griffin' (i usually avoided taking his name so far just kept referring him as 'quora friend' because i usually don't feel it is right to back myself on other internet friends' achievements), for example, then there is certain 'Jerry' who is doing journalism and currently working as an intern defense journalist etc...

but ok your points are right i should better STFU when i have not even one percent of actual tangible achievements of mine compared to you, i thought i was trying to help you when i suggested something about short stroke AK in 7.62 NATO feeding from SLR (= british FAL) magazines, that is something that has not been offered to us yet and has actual chance of success (in my view of course, rest you do your thing),

all the best,

will not meddle around with your posts anymore

Lonewarrior

Country flag
अच्छा एक बात तो बता @Tom Jones , तू अभी २१ का है, और पिछले ८ साल से ये सब बना रहा है। मतलब, १३ साल की उमर से।
एक ब्राउनिग का ही सुना था अभी तक की १३ की उमर में पहली बंदूक, आज तुझे देखा।
धन्य हो गया।

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Well look at his profile picture. These baba's love to smoke charas and poop right on the beaches because they believe it is natural to behave this way. Just go to varanasi and you can see many soo called experts on the banks. Ask them where the bathroom is, they will say it is here only.
Get it into your thick skull, maintain decorum
I have reported all of your posts,
refrain from personal attacks and stereotype/racist slurs
last thing we need is another @Del horno

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Good job, a middle aged man is reporting harsh posts of a 21 year old making guns for his country. India truly is becoming a sewer. I'll be posting screen shorts of this on our youtube page. I'll showcase your accounts lol
Post links
Vaise bhi pura Alphadefense ka Fandom @FalconSlayers ke piche pada hua hai

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't watch your soap opera, i'll leave that to you millionaire developers. lol Also can anyone on this forum provide me anyproof of Johnys claims. How much does BCA sell their guns for, their parts for? how much do psl parts kits run? how much do assembled psl or mande kits runs? Clearly the stench of jealousy in the forum is getting overwhelming if you know what I mean.
Stick to subject matter mate. refrain from personal attacks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles