Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Kchontha

Country flag
I like every gun in the market, but I have to choose only one, m in confuuuusmode, so sorry no offence.

Marliii

Country flag
They are CZs Indian partner, don’t think they‘ve made the CZ 807 of Telangana police. I don’t even think they‘ve made anything other than a few prototypes
In their website they claim they make cz scorpion,glock,807 and bren 2

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
In their website they claim they make cz scorpion,glock,807 and bren 2
PLR claims they make almost the entire line up of IWIs weapons but that does not make it true, they will only make if there is a large enough order, that’s why for now they make only the Tavor family here and few prototypes they feel may attract any interest here. Same applies to CMT.

Marliii

Country flag
PLR claims they make almost the entire line up of IWIs weapons but that does not make it true, they will only make if there is a large enough order, that’s why for now they make only the Tavor family here and few prototypes they feel may attract any interest here. Same applies to CMT.
Good thing CMT and PLR getting orders from police.SSS defence should also partner with some international gunbrand

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Good thing CMT and PLR getting orders from police.SSS defence should also partner with some international gunbrand
I don’t think CMT has got any order from Indian law enforcement agencies or organisations

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles