Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Video link?
Lemme search
The dude had M81 Woodland camo as well, also look the flip up iron sight in front of the Handguard,
But the Handguard doesn't seem to be a Free-floating one like the 716, IMO

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Even if it is, not belongs to Indian Army, we use the M-LOK handguard compared to the old quad rail picatinny system.
Is it possible that is the M4A1, taken from a weird camera angle

Gessler

Country flag
M4 with Aimpoint Comp M4 optic. Para SF. 4 or 9 para.
Nope, not Indian at all.

Never known Paras to use anything but the traditional Colt M4A1 with the fixed front sight post & KAC rails, which are missing here. This has a monolithic 12'o clock rail, no sight post, no barrel nut/delta ring visible from outside, and definitely that's not a KAC rear sight. They seem to be a pair of flip sights, again never seen on our M4s.

And what's that? A custom charging handle? In our dreams.

Plus, that optic seems to be sitting on a QD mount - never seen those before on any Indian unit period, let alone Paras.

That terrain seems rather smooth, plus tactical action on skis? Smells like Alpine environment to me...either Europe or somewhere in northern US with similar settings like Idaho. I know there's a school there that teaches Alpine mobility.

Killbot

Country flag
Nope, not Indian at all.

Never known Paras to use anything but the traditional Colt M4A1 with the fixed front sight post & KAC rails, which are missing here. This has a monolithic 12'o clock rail, no sight post, no barrel nut/delta ring visible from outside, and definitely that's not a KAC rear sight. They seem to be a pair of flip sights, again never seen on our M4s.

And what's that? A custom charging handle? In our dreams.

Plus, that optic seems to be sitting on a QD mount - never seen those before on any Indian unit period, let alone Paras.

That terrain seems rather smooth, plus tactical action on skis? Smells like Alpine environment to me...either Europe or somewhere in northern US with similar settings like Idaho. I know there's a school there that teaches Alpine mobility.
You're right, I forgot about the fixed front sight post.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Can't we do that here in India, please?
Giveaway Guns for free
That too in India, dude, Syria and the entire Radical part of middle East would look like a fucking joke

Twinblade

Country flag
It would be nice to own a semi auto rifle in India. But the Arms act treats gunowners as potential criminals. Now they are reducing guns per licence holder from 3 to 2, which means apart from pistols you can either own a shotgun or a sporting rifle.

Worst part is, existing legal gunowners with 3 weapons will have to surrender one at their police station or risk getting branded as criminals.

On the plus side, you can soon buy Glocks.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
These are not rare. Ishapore SMLE RIot gun conversion. The barrel was replaced with a smoothbore, the magazine well was removed. It was a simple and easy conversion of thousands of surplus SMLE MkIII No1 parren rifles we had lying around.

Gun Jesus did a video on them.
Compared with the. 303s these are built in less numbers. But still found in the belll of arms of many stations.
Btw i once came across a P-14 rifle, but couldn't take the pic.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
The coolest gun that I ever come across was a tavor in the hands of officers who were protecting mata amritha nandha mai during her visit to our school when I was in +2 two years ago.most indian tavors have a black finish but that one had flat earth.they are quite large

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
The coolest gun that I ever come across was a tavor in the hands of officers who were protecting mata amritha nandha mai during her visit to our school when I was in +2 two years ago.most indian tavors have a black finish but that one had flat earth.they are quite large
Who provides security to her? CRPF VIP security or CISF?

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Who provides security to her? CRPF VIP security or CISF?
40 CRPF commandoes of VSG
With an outer ring of State police

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles