Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
@Marliii @Hariharan_kalarikkal remember I said Iโ€™ve never seen Israeli soldiers with Arad and only M4A1s, here is one video where they show IWI Arad. It is a new gun so maybe inducted in big numbers later.

And we still stuck with a carbine deal for years
(((Fyi, At 1:58 you can spot the JPC plate carrier)))

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag

Gessler

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
That's a lot they mostly would end up in CIA hands to arm 'freedom fighters'
CIA has long been purchasing weipons from such stateless entities for long time to keep it out of the hands of their enemies, and they spend a shit ton of money for it too, since you have to outbid

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Custom rifle of USN SEALs seen in latest exercise

View attachment 89017
View attachment 89018

The upper reciever is from an Oregon based company called Noveske.

View attachment 89020

The day our operators get such degree of freedom in their choice of equipment is the day some of us can rest peacefully ๐Ÿ˜‚

FalconSlayers

Country flag

FalconSlayers

Country flag
Hope our army get some ar15s and doesn't go for crappy ak with side folder for carbine
I am up for AK-15 or AK-19 as the best infantry rifle for Indian Army, AK-203 plus the fact our so called AK-203 which weโ€™ll get will have no finger tab, rail on upper handguard and will be a fixed foldable buttstock. So this is BS.

I feel there has been serious corruption here, AK-203 wasnโ€™t even participated in the tender and was selected out of nowhere without testing and deal sanctioned? Wtf?

Marliii

Country flag
I am up for AK-15 or AK-19 as the best infantry rifle for Indian Army, AK-203 plus the fact our so called AK-203 which weโ€™ll get will have no finger tab, rail on upper handguard and will be a fixed foldable buttstock. So this is BS.

I feel there has been serious corruption here, AK-203 wasnโ€™t even participated in the tender and was selected out of nowhere without testing and deal sanctioned? Wtf?
Ak203 got selected because of the two words in front of them ak army thinks ak are all reliable super rifles so no selection needed for them.army has asked indian manufacturerers who got issued carbine RFI to state that if their weapon is in service with any paramilitary or NSG. That seems odd

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Basically ak103m with few nicks here and there, I would be happiest person if the deal was scrapped ASAP
(((((Under the table deals)))))
All that money saved from watering down the AK203 and Shaving off it's muscles is going into multiple pockets
Some say metallurgy is the reason, to them I say bullshit, the AK12 adopted by russies show significant wear and tear that they had to switch interim to their ak74m until it was addressed
Even some of Chop shop gunsmiths have better metallurgy

Marliii

Country flag
Basically ak103m with few nicks here and there, I would be happiest person if the deal was scrapped ASAP

(((((Under the table deals)))))
All that money saved from watering down the AK203 and Shaving off it's muscles is going into multiple pockets
Some say metallurgy is the reason, to them I say bullshit, the AK12 adopted by russies show significant wear and tear that they had to switch interim to their ak74m until it was addressed
Even some of Chop shop gunsmiths have better metallurgy
My biggest scare is the guys who are gonna make the ak203 here OFB even under supervision they can fuck thing up pretty quickly

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles