Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
The round in ak 47 is sabotaged so ak breaks down the round was an American round which was spread intentionally in Vietnam so that their gun doesn't function and us troops have an upper hand
News is that these rounds are still circulating even in the middle east

cannonfodder

Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
5.56 anything from less than 10.3 inch barrel will not have any fragmentation so lethality of ace in 8 inch barrel is not so good it seems
Carbine
For us
It's for close range engagements but still I believe the deal should go to sig or iwi
Lethality of 9mm is shit, but NSG still uses it, MP5 is a good weapon + Subsonic rounds in a MP5SD variant is quite as fuck

Marliii

Country flag
Carbine
For us
It's for close range engagements but still I believe the deal should go to sig or iwi
Lethality of 9mm is shit, but NSG still uses it, MP5 is a good weapon + Subsonic rounds in a MP5SD variant is quite as fuck
Yeah but I don't think ace in 8 inch can give a viable competition to others in 10.3 and 11.5 inch barrels

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
In this video the Sig Sauer rep says that the SIG NGSW submission is completely compatible with both their version of the intermediate 6.8 round and 7.62x51 as the gun is built on the chassis of a 7.62x51 rifle , only the barrel needs to be changed.
I was wondering if our forces ever wanted to tinker with an intermediate 6.8x51round (Sig SAUER submitted round), shouldn’t it be possible to convert our SIG 716Is the same way if we ever require as all parts the 7.62x51 rifle including magazine are compatible with the 6.8x51 round except the barrel, which afaik shouldn’t be that difficult to change.
Also does anyone know the characteristics of this particular round and whether it could be suitable for our environment and terrain.

SKC

Country flag
The most epic gun fight scene in movie history
One of the best Gun Shootout scene of all time from Hollywood.

There are few from HongKong cinema which excels over it.

Spindrift

One of the best Gun Shootout scene of all time from Hollywood.

There are few from HongKong cinema which excels over it.
What about the John Wick franchise? In my opinion they have the best shootout scenes.

Marliii

Country flag
What about the John Wick franchise? In my opinion they have the best shootout scenes.
John wick is only gun fu there is a scene in john wick 2 of john and an other guy just firing suppresed weapon in a crowd and no one even notices heat is the best gun movie

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles