Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I’m not surprised, I saw website of EOTech, their products come with a warning that it contains chemicals which can cause cancer (known to the state of California), he might be a smoker as well.
I don't know about that, our armed forces uses those too and never heard of it until now, and I don't think he's a smoker since he's got some lung damage from the second Helicopter crash he survived after which he quit delta

Watch the first 1 minute, Larry doesn't give a fuck about cancer, the quality of men in the SF are really high, he speaks of cancer as if it is a winter flu

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I don't know about that, our armed forces uses those too and never heard of it until now, and I don't think he's a smoker since he's got some lung damage from the second Helicopter crash he survived after which he quit delta

Watch the first 1 minute, Larry doesn't give a fuck about cancer, the quality of men in the SF are really high, he speaks of cancer as if it is a winter flu
Some of our SF guys have also suffered cancer too, like last year we lost 1.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Turkish SOF with their new camouflage and small arms gear for their 2021 modernisation plan.
View attachment 84689
View attachment 84690
View attachment 84691
View attachment 84692
View attachment 84693
oh MKEK made AR pattern rifles,

well they got full ToT + License from the H&K for HK416 which they started manufacturing locally in 5.56x45mm named MPT-55 and upscaled to 7.62x51mm which was MPT-76 (People believe that MPT-76 is HK417 kopy//licensed produced variant but not true directly, it was their upscaled project entirely).

Previously they also received full ToT + License to produce all major H&K products including G-3, HK-33, MP-5 and so.

H&K is one of those companies that have no issues with dealing with various peaceful states which are neck-deep in human rights violations across the world but would throw a hissy fit towards us. 😒

Last edited:

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
If I was a GI Joe (one man army) going to conduct an operation, I would choose these weapons FN P90 for CQB, FN F2000 for assault, IWI TS-12 fully automatic shortgun for room breach and CQB. Probably I will also carry glock 17 as my sidearm!!
What's your guys go to weapons??
Screenshot_20210417_131256.jpg

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
If I was a GI Joe (one man army) going to conduct an operation, I would choose these weapons FN P90 for CQB, FN F2000 for assault, IWI TS-12 fully automatic shortgun for room breach and CQB. Probably I will also carry glock 17 as my sidearm!!
What's your guys go to weapons??
View attachment 85638
P-90 seems okay but F-2000 and TS-12 ?!
one malfunction and your weapon is dud.
Just check their internals.
Also,TS-12 is offered in semi-automatic only as of now.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Licensed ?

If no then what's stopping us 🙂
Nope their own stuff, Japanese people already have enough technical prowess at this stage to create their own stuff,
a sidenote, you know about that Japanese Airsoft ( = toy-gun ) manufacturer Tokyo Marui ? They extensively 'worked' with all major firearms manufacturer to build legit toy versions of actual firearms, but yet Japanese doesn't have much progress in actual firearms manufacturing, hidden reason behind that is this, just read between the lines to get some gist
1618758086688.png

Global Defence

Articles