Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I knew it looked familiar!! So Dasan is a private company, so possibility that we can buyout some stake in the company??
Yes they did a JV with Caracal but South Korean government smartly changed the requirement for the firearm to be of local design hence after years of JV, Dasan and Caracal got seperated and Dasan used the acquired tech to build the Dasan’s Knockoff of CAR-816, Thats how SSSD got their Sniper Rifles probably.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
That CAR-816 knockoff by South Korea’s Dasan Machineries.
I knew it looked familiar!! So Dasan is a private company, so possibility that we can buyout some stake in the company??
Apart from the 816 knock off
I believe his plate carrier itself is a knock off of Rothco LWPC
SoKo people are really Smort:cool3:
1615221642412.png

Seriously ?! you guys couldn't even recognise K-1A despite i putting its fresh pics in some other post ? My disappointment is immeasurable...

As far as i know,INSAS' buttstock is not a problem per se, rather it was appreciated for being comfirtable for all different creed-race-locality of soldiers in the whole army,reason why i think it should've been continued on future variants of INSAS, at least the shape,i mean look at what SoKoreans are doing on their upgraded K-2 rifles,K-2C carbines etc

Daewoo K-2 assault rifle on top, modernised K-2C1 assault rifle and K-2C carbine, notice the shape of buttstock in all variants
View attachment 80135
If we could make our own AR-style adjustable length buttstock shaped like INSAS one for our AR pattern rifles here it'd be great to bring some commonality in that ergonomic here.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I really stumbled upon something really weird, I didn't knew Peruvians were using Singaporean SAR21
Screenshot_20210308_221505.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles