Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
One thing for I will must say, why not buy out Daniel Defence from USA? Or other small arms company? That will help, or help SSSD.
Thats what I was thinking!! Why not Indian companies buy these low end American companies who have no scope in the US, but they for a fact have better market in India!! These low end companies for a fact is technologically superior than any Indian company presently, except probably PLR.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Thats what I was thinking!! Why not Indian companies buy these low end American companies who have no scope in the US, but they for a fact have better market in India!! These low end companies for a fact is technologically superior than any Indian company presently, except probably PLR.
We can try our hands on
1615215515001.jpeg

LWRC M6A2, Can fire 6.8 SPC too!

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
One thing for I will must say, why not buy out Daniel Defence from USA? Or other small arms company? That will help, or help SSSD.
Bekoze ITAR thing, they will never allow that citing all ITAR regulations and blah blah bekoze we aren't their buddies from NATO or allies in significant way, else SSSD already had JV with Lewis Machine and Tools Co. of amreeka for their finest of AR pattern firearms and accessories but they had to pull out once ITAR came in between and start over.

If it was that simple our bigshot giants like Baba Kalyani,Adani,Tata,Ambani etc would already have bought many important firearms manufacturer in west with their shear monies and brought whole industries here.

Last edited:

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Bekoze ITAR thing, they will never allow that citing all ITAR regulations and blah blah bekoze we aren't their buddies from NATO or allies in significant way, else SS already had JV with Lewis Machine and Tools Co. of amreeka for their finest of AR pattern firearms and accessories but they had to pull out once ITAR came in between and start over.

If it was that simple our bigshot giants like Baba Kalyani,Adani,Tata,Ambani etc would already have bought many important firearms manufacturer in west with their shear monies and brought whole industries here.
Oh yes completely forgot about that!!! Then our best bet is Brazilian Taurus Armas and some Mexican companies can be brought out or JV can be established. Even some South Korean Daewoo and Taiwanese companies too!!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Oh yes completely forgot about that!!! Then our best bet is Brazilian Taurus Armas and some Mexican companies can be brought out or JV can be established. Even some South Korean Daewoo and Taiwanese companies too!!
Why not buy help won’t help, army doesn’t work that way, they purchased useless rifles for no reason, they got SiG-716, they purchased DI, they purchased AK-203, they got AK-103M now they want Carbines hence I have a gut feeling that Army will do some trash with it too.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Why not buy help won’t help, army doesn’t work that way, they purchased useless rifles for no reason, they got SiG-716, they purchased DI, they purchased AK-203, they got AK-103M now they want Carbines hence I have a gut feeling that Army will do some trash with it too.
In my opinion, my best bet IWI arad is the only carbine I really wish to get selected or if you really want ToT from a HK rip-off technology, then caracal is the only option left!! Between these two, anyone who offers the most ToT should blindly get selected!!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
In my opinion, my best bet IWI arad is the only carbine I really wish to get selected or if you really want ToT from a HK rip-off technology, then caracal is the only option left!! Between these two, anyone who offers the most ToT should blindly get selected!!
Or buy out Haenel.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They are German, hence shitty NATO regulations will come into play!!! We must think of European countries not part of NATO like Switzerland!!
ARAD is perfect, but then Army will buy it or not its upto them, but I’ll be with Arad.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles