Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
It does Nor Matter If kill you enemy effectively

Indigenous Indigenous Karte Rah jao ge or China Ladakh Le Jayega

FanBoys after LAC episode Wishing For Apache's And Javelin or M777 And Smerch's or Rafale's

When Enemy Is knocking at Our doors

Its Better To swallow False Pride Our Enemy's Will Not Let us Take a moment of breath Are Corrupt PSU's Will not Make War Scale Production standards

Jung to ladni hai Ki Haar Maan Li jaye ab

We fought are All previous wars With Imported Weapons and Won
Why you always sound so funny in nights.
I'm talking about swords not about artillery which have been imported and used in conflicts but it was a indian army general who said that we need to at least build our own assault rifles because it's not practical to just arm and equip the whole army with imported guns.
Kiddo if we don't go by your mythological theories the procurement program of guns is of making guns at home so it would be better to know how much sig will cost us if we build them in india not by importing them.
And leave history on this earth even in 21st century every single big country Infantry is armed with there locally build guns.

Btw just sayin those who don't have pride or live with just swallowed pride are the one's which are already enslaved mentally.
Only cowards and weak don't have pride in there heart's.

( you can find the experienced military general explaining why we cannot arm our whole Infantry with imported guns)

WARREN SS

Country flag
I'm talking about swords not about artillery which have been imported and used in conflicts but it was a indian army general who said that we need to at least build our own assault rifles because it's not practical to just arm and equip the whole army with imported guns.
How Its Not Practical We Did It SLR in all wars
With Centurions Mig-21 etc
all we did is screw driving

Kiddo if we don't go by your mythological theories the procurement program of guns is of making guns at home so it would be better to know how much sig will cost us if we build them in india not by importing them.
And leave history on this earth even in 21st century every single big country Infantry is armed with there locally build guns.
Well My argument Is We need the Guns ASAP
this is Why Off-self Purchase Is conducted

We Get those Guns At Much faster rate Than we produce it domestically as There are already established Manufacturing units

Btw just sayin those who don't have pride or how to live with just swallowed pride are the one's which are already enslaved mentally.
How Buying the guns From one Of the Oldest gun making Firms Like SIG is Slave mentality they are best At what they do And Cutting edge quality

Its just customer -User Relation

WARREN SS

Country flag
Why you always sound so funny in nights.

Btw just sayin those who don't have pride or live with just swallowed pride are the one's which are already enslaved mentally.
Only cowards and weak don't have pride in there heart's.

( you can find the experienced military general explaining why we cannot arm our whole Infantry with imported guns)
France Chosen HK 416 for its army So You think they Can't Make Weapons on there own

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
How Its Not Practical We Did It SLR in all wars
With Centurions Mig-21 etc
all we did is screw driving
Again running round and round from one point to another from assault rifle to mig-21 do we have any connection there and btw OFB made those SLR and had total tot
Well My argument Is We need the Guns ASAP
this is Why Off-self Purchase Is conducted

We Get those Guns At Much faster rate Than we produce it domestically as There are already established Manufacturing units
Procurement of some guns is different thing and arming million troops with imported gun is different thing show me one expert which claimed that india should import guns for it's whole armed forces. Not everyone is as bright as you i guess 🙄.
Insas was also build because armed forces found quite idiotic to just equip guns whole Infantry from Foreign oem.
How Buying the guns From one Of the Oldest gun making Firms Like SIG is Slave mentality they are best At what they do And Cutting edge quality

Its just customer -User Relation
I never said it's humiliating to buy from others but i was saying that it's not technically feasible but
You were not talking anything about buyer seller relationship.

You were saying that we should swallow our pride. For no reason you come ahead and make this statement. Looks like you are going through some self hatred time with deep inferiority complex and fear of Chinese.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
France Chosen HK 416 for its army So You think they Can't Make Weapons on there own

Awwwww so sweet. Does france even come in the list of 10 largest armies?
Type 58 NK made in NK.
India insas
Chinese some made in china sheet.
US indigenous.
Pakistan OFB build G3A3
South Korea K-2 made in south korea
Iran KL-7.62 main assault rifle
Vietnam Z111 is building copies of CAR-15 and is in agreement to manufacturer IWI ace

Saudi Arabia will produce under license Kalashnikov AK-103 assault rifle there next main assault rifle is also locally developed.

Well of these people with big armies were idiot's they should have procured guns from others countries why they are building importing would have been cheaper but i guess they don't have bright minds like you.
Whole defence ministry Armed forces And every other nibba is idiot to extra pay for local manufacturing and not importing it 😂😂😂. Amazing

Last edited:

Snowcat

Country flag

Only if we could have retained the 5.56 NATO ammo and gone with either HK416 or something from the AK lineup.
Soldiers bettle load would have decreased as well.
But who am I kidding, babus barely gives an eff about soldiers convenience.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
It does Not Matter If u kill the enemy effectively

Indigenous Indigenous Karte Rah jao ge or China Ladakh Le Jayega

FanBoys after LAC episode Wishing For Apache's And Javelin or M777 And Smerch's or Rafale's

When Enemy Is knocking at Our doors

Its Better To swallow False Pride Our Enemy's Will Not Let us Take a moment of breath Are Corrupt PSU's Will not Make War Scale Production standards

Jung to ladni hai Ki Haar Maan Li jaye ab

We fought are All previous wars With Imported Weapons and Won
I think products are good now.
I still don't understand why ATAGS is not getting inducted? In other countries it would had been put into limited production by now.
Also army silence on TATA whap design, and dily dalying on Baba kalyani proposal.
Mind you,
CHINA IS THERE WITH IT'S OWN WEAPON and thinking it can TROUNCE India with it, that's level of confidence. They induct their weapons and bring it here in LADAKH and we wait for USA and Russia SPARE parts and their nakhde.
God, What will happen with this country? With this mindset and bureaucracy, we will be doomed.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Suddenly a number of SCAR videos are popping in the internet. And in the comment section many trollers are writing that Indians are jealous that they are getting SCAR.

I mean how can a race be so shameless?! They are charging 5* times for electricity in Karachi and other non-Punjabi areas. They are in debt, well from everybody and still their generals are getting a raise. Pak is yet to receive a special package from IMF just for this pandemic and their army is getting SCAR. And on top of that they are calling Indians jealous. I mean 'hadd hai yaar'.🤬😡

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I still don't understand why ATAGS is not getting inducted? In other countries it would had been put into limited production by now.
Also army silence on TATA whap design, and dily dalying on Baba kalyani proposal.
Mind you,
CHINA IS THERE WITH IT'S OWN WEAPON and thinking it can TROUNCE India with it, that's level of confidence. They induct their weapons and bring it here in LADAKH and we wait for USA and Russia SPARE parts and their nakhde.
God, What will happen with this country? With this mindset and bureaucracy, we will be doomed.
We are improving bro. Don't be sad, baby steps.:truestory:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Again running round and round from one point to another from assault rifle to mig-21 do we have any connection there and btw OFB made those SLR and had total tot
You Mean Licence Production Basically Screw Driving Job
Nothing on Improving or Innovating On that TOT And developing Better Material rifle
Procurement of some guns is different thing and arming million troops with imported gun is different thing show me one expert which claimed that india should import guns for it's whole armed forces. Not everyone is as bright as you i guess 🙄.
Insas was also build because armed forces found quite idiotic to just equip guns whole Infantry from Foreign oem.
We Know How Failed Insas Is

Lets not talk about india These so called experts is the Sole reason We are in this Mess
80 % of them are commission khors

Specially On Who makes Arms procurement GSQR
I never said it's humiliating to buy from others but i was saying that it's not technically feasible but
You were not talking anything about buyer seller relationship.

You were saying that we should swallow our pride. For no reason you come ahead and make this statement. Looks like you are going through some self hatred time with deep inferiority complex and fear of Chinese.
There Should be fear from your enemy Its make Alert And ready i war

I said in a Context to get guns in a Short time Dream on Having A Manufacturing unit And Arming 4 Lakh units Will take 7-8 years While It Will Be done in 2-3 years by Imports

What Will be the better option

Please watch DD Video he said Importing Guns is Costly To maintain but So are the other Costly imported Equipments like Apaches ,chinooks Etc
Please Explain how in technical terms it not feasible

Rest I don't care about rants

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Awwwww so sweet. Does france even come in the list of 10 largest armies?
Type 58 NK made in NK.
India insas
Chinese some made in china sheet.
US indigenous.
Pakistan OFB build G3A3
South Korea K-2 made in south korea
Iran KL-7.62 main assault rifle
Vietnam Z111 is building copies of CAR-15 and is in agreement to manufacturer IWI ace
All of them accept IAI is Just Licence Production of Foreign Weapons That is Why IAI makes Countless upgrade And innovations To there guns Models

This A difference Btw OEM And A cheap Manufacturer

these other countries

We also manufacture BMW And Mercedes in India

But No Indian car designers have Actually innovated Cars Like BMW or Mercedes at Large Scale

TATA tries but failed

WARREN SS

Country flag
Mind you,
My point Time Span
We Missed the Bus

What We need Is Fast procurement of Weapons

I Trust Bala Kalyani Or L&T or TATA
not OFB

It killed Me When i See Our boys armed With 30 years INSAS Against modern QBZ-95 of the PLA

Guy Here Preaching Indegenous indigenous

But these OFB ass-holes do actually have Capacity to Produce Large Quantity of Modern Rifles in short Span of time
in case of War

I remember how they failed in kargil When We have import 1 Lakh rounds from russia

Last edited:

WARREN SS

Country flag
Suddenly a number of SCAR videos are popping in the internet. And in the comment section many trollers are writing that Indians are jealous that they are getting SCAR.

I mean how can a race be so shameless?! They are charging 5* times for electricity in Karachi and other non-Punjabi areas. They are in debt, well from everybody and still their generals are getting a raise. Pak is yet to receive a special package from IMF just for this pandemic and their army is getting SCAR. And on top of that they are calling Indians jealous. I mean 'hadd hai yaar'.🤬😡
Doesn't matter SCAR Will Give them Edge against our shityy InSAS

Poverty to yahan bhi bahut bhai

Look And Quality control of POF against OFB

Man toh karyta Sab OFB workers Ko line mein khada karke goli mardu

Free ki salary chaiye inko or 3 baje ghar jana hai

inke barose Lade ge jung China se :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

Just I said earlier na, these pakis just want to show their superiority by any means to Indians because they don't get any of it almost all of times.
So, some sympathy for them from me.
I know it hurts, when your nation is called beggar and what not all the time. :hehe:
That's why I said SCAR is jewellery, will be shown and then kept in baksa.
Man, this is laugh.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I have counter point of this and it is here in this forum but you search.
Kya Counter Point A bhai OFB want Free Muft khor money they are Bulldozing GOI With unions

against the corporation And Privatization

Bus Saarkari funding Aati rahe Babu Khus rahega :megusta: :megusta:Accountability jaaye bhaad mein Indian army Jaye bhar mein:hehe:

Chinni Attack kare Humien Kya Humein tog Paisa Kamana hai

Defence workers’ unions warn indefinite strike

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Doesn't matter SCAR Will Give them Edge against our shityy InSAS

Poverty to yahan bhi bahut bhai

Look And Quality control of POF against OFB

Man toh karyta Sab OFB workers Ko line mein khada karke goli mardu

Free ki salary chaiye inko or 3 baje ghar jana hai

inke barose Lade ge jung China se :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Its funny we have our own fighter jets, our rockets to reach Mars, our world class automobile to pharmacy industries and yet we are unable to produce a reliable small arms.

Congress ne is OFB ko ekdum faltu mein oevr hyped karke rakkha hua hai. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Commando 01

Country flag
Its funny we have our own fighter jets, our rockets to reach Mars, our world class automobile to pharmacy industries and yet we are unable to produce a reliable small arms.

Congress ne is OFB ko ekdum faltu mein oevr hyped karke rakkha hua hai. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
A program with clear vision like IGMDP is seriously required for developing quality indigenous small arms. We need a kalam here to lead the things off.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
SSS defence has fielded their assault rifle P72, they aren't pitching for it very hard contrary to their sniper maybe because they have are more confident about the sniper capability.

Here is the P72

bZIXZ86.jpg

The deisgn is very much like magpul and Scar series. Rail for attachments above corner and below.

The biggest improvement over Ak series is the full length picattiny rail.
Now depending upon how it operates, if DIS it can replace AK 47 and if Short stoke it cam fill the gap of AR-15 like platform. Rotating bolt will be a cheery on top.

The modular butt stock will allow proper handling from a Jat to Gurkha soldier.

Here is VK singh with the rifles he is 5'6

WpWflHs.jpg

If they work on it right they can provide a low cost Scar like platform.

The rifle size in perspective, I think this is the DMR derivative.

atF1di3.jpg

Below is the Carbine in the left and AR at the right. Notice the grip attached on the AR.
They make their own attachments.

EQQ4aH9UcAEKL5I.jpg

Different angle of the AR

KtR0mNC.jpg

Re8RivU.jpg

83yPpor.jpg

At the very least these guys deserve a Trial.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
SSS defence has fielded their assault rifle P72, they aren't pitching for it very hard contrary to their sniper maybe because they have are more confident about the sniper capability.

Here is the P72

View attachment 49657

The deisgn is very much like magpul and Scar series. Rail for attachments above corner and below.

The biggest improvement over Ak series is the full length picattiny rail.
Now depending upon how it operates, if DIS it can replace AK 47 and if Short stoke it cam fill the gap of AR-15 like platform. Rotating bolt will be a cheery on top.

The modular butt stock will allow proper handling from a Jat to Gurkha soldier.

Here is VK singh with the rifles he is 5'6

View attachment 49660

If they work on it right they can provide a low cost Scar like platform.

The rifle size in perspective, I think this is the DMR derivative.

View attachment 49661

Below is the Carbine in the left and AR at the right. Notice the grip attached on the AR.
They make their own attachments.

View attachment 49662

Different angle of the AR

View attachment 49663

View attachment 49664

View attachment 49665

At the very least these guys deserve a Trial.
Smooth looking gun indeed. But lets hope they will be trialed fairly.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles