Slow down in automobile sector & impact on india

arya

Country flag
Hii guys ,

Today i was sitting in a small tea shop , i spent some time i listened a man who was employee in car making company in NCR . he was talking about automobile sector slow down and it will be a big problem in front of india .

We have to safe environment we have to stop diesel vehicle at any cost but what will be the impact on companies & his labors , i donot have numbers how many direct or indirectly peoples are working with these .

In my govt need to start mega development projects in different sector so that slow down in automobile sector will be absorbed in that area

arya

Country flag
Well bullet trains in different routes can provide a growth to our economy , but till now nothing progressive is looking , bullet trains can give jobs to large number of peoples directly or indirectly, metro trains in small cities will also give benefits.

captscooby81

Country flag
There are different reasons getting floated so far about the slow down in Automobile sector . One was the lots of new model launches by rivals are cannibalising the sales of each other . second Ride Apps like Ola and Uber is taking away the second or third car market in families . Who are more comfortable using these ones . Third manufacture are now forced to upgrade to BS6 which is coming by April 2020 . So many brands are discontinuing their diesel versions simply because they don't want to spend more money in R&D to bring upgraded engines . So numbers will drop there also as less number of diesel car options .

If there is slow down in Automobile market it will not will affect the direct employees of Auto markers but also will very badly affect the component manufactures who employ twice more than the Automobile manufacture companies .

This will be really bad news if the slowdown continues for another 2 quarters .

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
Who are more comfortable using these ones . Third manufacture are now forced to upgrade to BS6 which is coming by April 2020
We can import defence tech why can't companies import such tech from out side and reverse engineer it? Tata can do it I guess so can L&T + Mahendra

arya

Country flag
There are different reasons getting floated so far about the slow down in Automobile sector . One was the lots of new model launches by rivals are cannibalising the sales of each other . second Ride Apps like Ola and Uber is taking away the second or third car market in families . Who are more comfortable using these ones . Third manufacture are now forced to upgrade to BS6 which is coming by April 2020 . So many brands are discontinuing their diesel versions simply because they don't want to spend more money in R&D to bring upgraded engines . So numbers will drop there also as less number of diesel car options .

If there is slow down in Automobile market it will not will affect the direct employees of Auto markers but also will very badly affect the component manufactures who employ twice more than the Automobile manufacture companies .

This will be really bad news if the slowdown continues for another 2 quarters .

Well as per now things will not change for automobile sector we have to remove diesel vehicles, can you share any data how much impact will on our economy and how we can start new sector so that govt can shift the impact

arya

Country flag
Probably this is a temporary phenomenon, until BS6 is rolled out.
Apparently auto companies are spending 1.5 lakh crores for BS6 upgrades.

Sir if you will see we are shifting from diesel to electric vehicle as pollution in our all metro cities are very very high, i am not expert but as i knew it will make impact on our automobile sector .

i hope we will not ignore and take pro activeness step we have to create new sector , new projects so that our youth can work there and it will less hurt our economy

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sir if you will see we are shifting from diesel to electric vehicle as pollution in our all metro cities are very very high, i am not expert but as i knew it will make impact on our automobile sector .

i hope we will not ignore and take pro activeness step we have to create new sector , new projects so that our youth can work there and it will less hurt our economy
Diesel and petrol vehicles are not going anywhere, electric vehicle tech has a long way to go. we will know how reliable they are in india in another 2-3 years i guess.

JanetKim

Hii guys ,

Today i was sitting in a small tea shop , i spent some time i listened a man who was employee in car making company in NCR . he was talking about automobile sector slow down and it will be a big problem in front of india .

We have to safe environment we have to stop diesel vehicle at any cost but what will be the impact on companies & his labors , i donot have numbers how many direct or indirectly peoples are working with these .

In my govt need to start mega development projects in different sector so that slow down in automobile sector will be absorbed in that area
Transitioning away from diesel vehicles would certainly have implications for the automobile industry and its workforce. Many people are employed directly or indirectly by companies involved in manufacturing, selling, and servicing vehicles. A significant shift in the industry could lead to job losses or require workers to acquire new skills to adapt to changing technologies.

To mitigate the impact on the industry and its employees, the government can indeed play a crucial role by initiating mega development projects in various sectors. These projects can stimulate economic growth, create new job opportunities, and help absorb the slowdown in the automobile sector. By diversifying investments and focusing on sectors like renewable energy, infrastructure development, technology, healthcare, education, and tourism, the government can promote a more balanced and sustainable economy.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
I was in Bihar few months back and there I saw all the rickshaw were running on electric
Happened to ask one rickshaw driver he was like it's okay as of now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles