Slogans, flags in UP city ‘cheer’ Hafiz Saeed’s release in Pakistan; admin orders probe

SELVAM

Slogans, flags in UP city ‘cheer’ Hafiz Saeed’s release in Pakistan; admin orders probe

Lakhimpur Kheri: Police were on their toes in Lakhimpur city on Friday morning after members of a community allegedly celebrated the release of Mumbai terror attack mastermind and co-founder of Lashkar-e-Taiba Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan. Some residents of Begum Bagh colony in Shivpuri area allegedly decorated their houses with green flags and also raised slogans like ‘Hafiz Saeed zindabad’ and ‘Pakistan Zindabad’. The issue was immediately brought to district magistrate Akashdeep’s notice after which police force was rushed to the colony. Officials said that the administration acted promptly as members of some right wing groups had started gathering in the area. “We received reports of slogans and flags being raised in support of Hafiz Saeed in the area. I have asked police to deeply investigate into the matter and ensure peace in the city,” Akashdeep told TOI.
On Friday morning, Kotwali police first received information about 20-25 youths from Begum Bagh celebrating the release of Hafiz Saeed. While initially, the cops did not take the issue seriously, they swung into action after the matter was reported to the DM. “We rushed to the colony and found that some residents had decorated their houses with green flags. We removed all such flags and also assured members of right wing outfits that the matter will be thoroughly investigated,” Kotwali police station in-charge Pradeep Shukla told TOI.
https://m.timesofindia.com/city/bar...min-orders-probe/amp_articleshow/61787164.cms

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ab education economy ka bahana dety rehte hai
reality yeh hai ki bc phat jaati hai ...

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Is this news confirmed or rumor. And can Is this from Rohilkhand region (rohilla pathans fame) ?

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

To do all the stupid stuff, you need moulvis...

These moulvis are in the control of Saudi Arabia and ISI.

This show was not related to Hafeez's release....but due to Triple Talaq.

Saudi and ISI knows that GOI is slowly trying to undermine the influence of Moulvi. Today, it's Triple Talaq and tomorrow it's Madarsas(though Madarsas will not be removed, but they'll be defanged completely)......

As long as Moulvis influence people, we'll be seeing these kind of stupid protests.

Good news is the influence of Moulvis is reducing and the bad news is they still have lot of influence over certain areas.

Thus I rest my case.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
To do all the stupid stuff, you need moulvis...

These moulvis are in the control of Saudi Arabia and ISI.

This show was not related to Hafeez's release....but due to Triple Talaq.

Saudi and ISI knows that GOI is slowly trying to undermine the influence of Moulvi. Today, it's Triple Talaq and tomorrow it's Madarsas(though Madarsas will not be removed, but they'll be defanged completely)......

As long as Moulvis influence people, we'll be seeing these kind of stupid protests.

Good news is the influence of Moulvis is reducing and the bad news is they still have lot of influence over certain areas.

Thus I rest my case.
From train derailing, disobedience in public institutions and such mischiefs, its alleged by few of my knowns living in UP being done by SP eco-system.

Flame Thrower

From train derailing, disobedience in public institutions and such mischiefs, its alleged by few of my knowns living in UP being done by SP eco-system.
Would love to know the motivation behind such attacks......

My friend, there is always a guiding hand. This guiding hand is more dangerous than 1000 sleeper cells.

People just don't derail trains or conduct rallies against GOI or support Hafeez. People are ordered to do so. People take money and lots of it to obey such orders. Usually money had flown through hawala or through NGOs and other means.

Now with note bandi, linking banks with aadhar and stuff, it's really hard to do send money to people for all the crappy work. Now I don't mean that flow of money will stop, but it will definitely get slowdown.

My friend, we are in the process of burning that guiding hand. It'll take time, till then it's better to wait and watch(collect intelligence but don't act) patiently as if nothing happened.

Kay

Country flag
We need some false flag ISIS flags in there and then the Maulvis can be taken down a notch.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I remember during late 80s or early 90s then Punjab Chief Minister Byant Singh convoy was going through some of these very same towns and these same people were staring his convoy down. So Chief minister of Punjab ordered his police and commandoes to beat the living crap out of entire town.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
How many arrested and in jail ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles