Skycraper and Highrises in India

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Surprising to see them build the frame with RCC rather than the full steel frame structures we've seen for Grade A office buildings...
Ya'll Nibbiars all buildings In India are buildings like this, almost all the Commercial Skyscraper in India. The RCC is not just affordable but the current state of technology made It possible to construct any tall structures, and even the Bruj Khalifa is most concerte albeit a hybrids. From Petrnoas Tower all Tallest structures are made with the RCC, almost all Mleecahs skyscrapers are RCC or Hybrids. And even the Amerike Structures are moving towards this now. The Pure Steel structures are uneconomical now.

Last edited:

wh1terose

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars all buildings In India are buildings like this, almost all the Commercial Skyscraper in India. The RCC is not just affordable but the current state of technology made I possible to construct any tall structures, and even the Bruj Khalifa is most concerte albeit a hybrids. From Petrnoas Tower all Tallest structures are made with the RCC, Lmost all Mleecahs skyscrapers are RCC or Hybrids. And even the Amerike Structures are moving towards this now. The Pure Steel structures are uneconomical now.
You're probably right.

But if I'm not wrong, there's still a lot of steel frame structures these days too.

I think many buildings in BKC are steel frame. Like FIFC and all. Raheja's new office building next to Westin Powai is also steel frame.

Haldilal

Country flag
You're probably right.

But if I'm not wrong, there's still a lot of steel frame structures these days too.

I think many buildings in BKC are steel frame. Like FIFC and all. Raheja's new office building next to Westin Powai is also steel frame.
Ya'll Nibbiars it's also depend on the structures, Altimus is RCC, MVRDC is pure Steel structures. Almost every commercial skyscraper under construction in Mumbai is now a RCC one. Concerte technology has reach such levels that the columns can be as thin as a pure Steel columns and be still as strong as the steep frame, 270 Park Avenue is Pure Steel structures under construction and while the Trump International Hotel and Tower is a pure concerte structures.

And the New hotel buildings U/C next to the Westin at powai is Hybrid not a pure Steel frame work structures.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
No way they named the project Selfie Walk 🤣
Earlier was a mall project with a similar name, now expanded and made a big project, reason being its close proximity to Global City where FSI is eased out for vertical growth under Transit Oriented Development policy.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbbiars The Krishvi, 2 buildings, Grant Road, 50 floors sales, 180 meters, Rehab 150 Meters, And Under Constructions.

landscape-krishvi-escape.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

wh1terose

Country flag
@Haldilal can you share images of K Raheja's new development at Saat Rasta called "Modern Vivarea"?

In case you have them.

Raheja's so secretive there's hardly any marketing material on this project online.

Nothing about the Juhu one either where they're apparently selling units for 70+Cr.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles