Skycraper and Highrises in India

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
He remains butthurt with NCR thats why shares old photo and claims its topped out. His photo has 05 floors to go written over it while it was recently changed to 04 floors to go.
Ya'll Nibbiars gashlet se aakhe chcek karwa pe 75 likha hai. And I don't post outdated post like yours. And where is Crown in newer renders?. If you still think it's going to be 300 Meters, then there is you are living in a lala land. Without cranes who builds tall buildings?.

🤡

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars gashlet se aakhe chcek karwa pe 75 likha hai. And I don't post outdated post like yours. And where is Crown in newer renders?. If you still think it's going to be 300 Meters, then there is you are living in a lala land. Without cranes who builds tall buildings?.

🤡
1669311182670.png

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The NCP is seeing some kind of massive Building being built and this is not the CT2 but near the Supremus, the size is literally massive. And probably a commercial one, but unable to find anything beyond thats.

Screenshot_20221124-235947_Earth.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars SSC has gone to dogs, despite having all the materials in front of them, still acting like children's and trying to tarnish me. But this time got trapped in their own game. Believing old data and saying what not about me, but in end truth prevailed all become Napushank and FalconSlayers nibba who was doing as usual ji huzoori in from of them.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars SSC has gone to dogs, despite having all the materials in front of them, still acting like children's and trying to tarnish me. But this time got trapped in their own game. Believing old data and saying what not about me, but in end truth prevailed all become Napushank and FalconSlayers nibba who was doing as usual ji huzoori in from of them.
Post sources as well, else every project you post magically becomes of higher height than thee TOR they file for.

Haldilal

Country flag
Post sources as well, else every project you post magically becomes of higher height than thee TOR they file for.
Ya'll Nibbiars not enough space on twitter to do all this in one tweet and other members have already debunked that with enough sources and I already stated my sources on tweet below that, but as usual SSC members have in clear ignored that source, show the level degrenecy. And i never magically increased the height, there is no proof of that againts me and even your claim of magically making skyscraper of my rerar which was already debunked by others. I don't make claims out of thin air without any grounds. True or not but always with some grounds.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars not enough space on twitter to do all this in one tweet and other members have already debunked that with enough sources and I already stated my sources on tweet below that, but as usual SSC members have in clear ignored that source, show the level degrenecy. And i never magically increased the height, there is no proof of that againts me and even your claim of magically making skyscraper of my rerar which was already debunked by others. I don't make claims out of thin air without any grounds. True or not but always with some grounds.
I offer to mediate between @Haldilal and @FalconSlayers !!

They will both be given forum and mic to diss each others. Will post details of tickets for the events.

Both prepare well to slay each other.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles