Skycraper and Highrises in India

Blademaster

All these skyscrapers.... where are the provisions for parking and cars? Or do the developers contemplate that the tenants would be using the metro and walk?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Coincidentally, this just came in today's news:

Tardeo towers: FIR against S D Corporation for 'violations'

Ya'll Nibbiars Paisa bana ne ka Dhanda with a weak case.

All these skyscrapers.... where are the provisions for parking and cars? Or do the developers contemplate that the tenants would be using the metro and walk?
Ya'll Nibbiars every Building has it's own parking space. A podium or a Parking Tower.

wh1terose

Country flag
All these towers have anywhere from 3-10 floors of parking. Look at the bottom floors of all of them.

Haldilal

Country flag
Bro I think this is Skye 31 by Tattva Mittal.
Ya'll Nibbiars that builder gone Brankcrupt, dragged him to court. The Ganger got freighten.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Monark, 53 Floors, 232 Meters, Girgaon, The Site Preparations.

images - 2022-10-17T230243.427.jpeg

Last edited:

Blademaster

0 under construction 0 completed beat that 😎
Reminds me of a Bihari actually a Laloo Yadav joke... Laloo Yadav went on an official state visit to a foreign country. It was Germany or something like that. He visited the home of a German minister or governor of a province. It was a very nice home well furnished and equipped with the latest technology and some nice cars. Yadav wondered how that German guy was able to afford all of that on his official salary. The German guy gestured Yadav to a window and pointed out something. It was a bridge. The Germany guy said with a smug smile, "10%". Yadav was left thinking. Then a while later, that German guy decided to repay the favor and visited Yadav. He visited Yadav's home. Yadav's home was very grandoise. It was a mansion with all the trappings and grand furniture and grand entrances and grand rooms. The German guy was left stupendous and had his mouth hanging open. When he finally collected his wits and asked Yadav, "How? You make way less money than I do." Yadav, with a very big grin on his face, gestured the German guy to come over to a window and pointed out to something. It was a river. The Germany guy said, "I see nothing out there". Yadav said "100%" and walked away.

Haldilal

Country flag
About 4-5 years ago, in 2017-18, I don't think they had any projects under construction. Which made me wonder if they're active or not. Thus, I asked.
Ya'll Nibbiars Now they are active with 4 projects. They have a backing from group of Investors. What will happen don't knew. But definitely making noise now.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Reminds me of a Bihari actually a Laloo Yadav joke... Laloo Yadav went on an official state visit to a foreign country. It was Germany or something like that. He visited the home of a German minister or governor of a province. It was a very nice home well furnished and equipped with the latest technology and some nice cars. Yadav wondered how that German guy was able to afford all of that on his official salary. The German guy gestured Yadav to a window and pointed out something. It was a bridge. The Germany guy said with a smug smile, "10%". Yadav was left thinking. Then a while later, that German guy decided to repay the favor and visited Yadav. He visited Yadav's home. Yadav's home was very grandoise. It was a mansion with all the trappings and grand furniture and grand entrances and grand rooms. The German guy was left stupendous and had his mouth hanging open. When he finally collected his wits and asked Yadav, "How? You make way less money than I do." Yadav, with a very big grin on his face, gestured the German guy to come over to a window and pointed out to something. It was a river. The Germany guy said, "I see nothing out there". Yadav said "100%" and walked away.
Lmao that seems to be true but not at my place you see you guys can afford these things cause you guys have an ecosystem there and companies who are willing to open offices in skyscrapers so it makes it worth it we are a small down quite developed just no skyscrapers cause we don't have big offices who will use those buildings and for residential flats are still new mostly bought by people who are transferred into my city from mumbai or other teir one city most people still prefer there own houses

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Shreeji Skyrise, Kandivali, 61 Floors including Mechnical and Parking , 222 Meters. And under Constructions.

images - 2022-10-18T105144.961.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles