Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Unless there is a combined plan by Kashmiris to overthrow government and welcome Pakistan with legs open, we won't rush some odd 25,000 troops in 3 days with alert screaming everywhere.
But I agree a good cover-up to calm the general public.
GoI would be stupid not to let this happen. I am waiting for the day when the Pakistani Army is allowed to enter Kashmir valley and Kashmiris coming out to celebrate.

Echelon Four

The excuse of imminent terror attack... can diffuse all speculations... but why has the BJP issued whip to its LS & RS MPs to be present from 5th to 7th August??

what was brought in from assam & "arunachal" by c-17s in dozens of sorties??

if everything is rumour... why doesn't government specifically HOME MINISTER or DEFENCE MINISTER clarify it.

Knowitall

The excuse of imminent terror attack... can diffuse all speculations... but why has the BJP issued whip to its LS & RS MPs to be present from 5th to 7th August??

if everything is rumour... why doesn't government specifically HOME MINISTER or DEFENCE MINISTER clarify it.
Because they want both mufti and abdulla to get heart attack.:bounce:

Darth Malgus

Country flag

There is a very deliberate fog of war being created. Something big is up, govt. creating enough confusion to divert attention.

sorcerer

Country flag
I don't understand that which terror attack forces the government to vacate NIT lol. All these reports are just for diversion.
a hostage crisis or some sort would TAKE AWAY the edge and force us to NEGOTIATE with terrorists. a.k.a seperatists. and would undo everything that was done to dissolve the article(if so).

Such actions would be based on very solid intel..

Looks like someone up there is NOT taking any chances and is focused and is on a very strong resolve to get things done.
This doesnt look like a drill..not at all.

Arihant

Defence minister is not even speaking anything. He must be planning for kadi se kadi ninda as in past whenever he did ninda pakis and naxalites ran here and there with their lungi and salwar kameez. I will appreciate if he does kadi se kadi ninda this time instead of only ninda.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Defence minister is not even speaking anything. He must be planning for kadi se kadi ninda as in past whenever he did ninda pakis and naxalites ran here and there with their lungi and salwar kameez. I will appreciate if he does kadi se kadi ninda this time instead of only ninda.
Every time he says Kadi Ninda, it reminds me of dozens of dead Maoists floating down the river.

Indrajit

Country flag
India's new policy should be to regularly conduct standoff distance strikes at such targets once they ripen. Make it a common occurrence like Israeli Airstrikes. And if any PAF fighters enter the LOC no-go zone, pre-emptively take 'em out with BVR's.
I completely agree, no reason to whine that satellite images are showing terrorist build up. Welcome the build up and drop a bomb when the target is ripe.

Knowitall

Chatter from the other forum CAPF and BSF movement being used as a smoke screen to cover army movements. Doubt it though.

hit&run

Oh WELL!
Haryana police nab 3 Pak spies for leaking sensitive Army information

The reports said Haryana Police made another breakthrough on Friday when it arrested three alleged Pakistani spies from Hisar. According to reports, the arrested accused were leaking sensitive information related to the Indian Army to their handlers in Pakistan.

According to police reports, the three arrested men have been identified as 34-year-old Ragib and 28-year-old Mehtab and Khalid. They have been living in Hisar for some time now and were employed as workers in an under-construction building.

The police confirmed that he had shared pictures of weapons used by the Indian Army with his friend on social media and also received some money from the other party.

http://www.pragativadi.com/haryana-police-nab-3-pak-spies-for-leaking-sensitive-army-information/

*** and a few wanted to skinny dip in the pak group operated by paki stooge on DISCORD ***
During such times catching spies is way easier as most of the sleeper cells are now made active.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I don't understand that which terror attack forces the government to vacate NIT lol. All these reports are just for diversion.
Maybe NIT was a target as per intel, that’s where largest congregation of non-Kashmiris stay in Srinagar. Students from outside..

Or

NIT management just took precautionary measure.

hit&run

He had been the most successful HM in the last 2 decades. I understand it is the teamwork and strong leadership in tandem but credit must be given where it is due. :)

Knowitall

Maybe NIT was a target as per intel, that’s where largest congregation of non-Kashmiris stay in Srinagar. Students from outside..

Or

NIT management just took precautionary measure.
Nit management in fact tweeted that no leave has been issued then multiple students started replying how the buses are here and they were asked to leave by 5 in the morning. Total confusion.

sorcerer

Country flag
And why would rapid force be deployed for that. Its like they know that riots will happen. Generally I doubt most things but all these developments cannot simply be for terror threat or some exercise.
One interesting thing to note is that..we hear panics..but we dont hear stone pelting and opposing the move by the forces by the civilians YET.. or of some massive protests
may be this is what IRKS the booba and abdulla.. They want to trigger something...something huge with civilian causalities.
but.
the huge forces deployed has already overwhelmed them, the civvies there wont stand a chance even if they want to protest or do some pelting

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Sources: According to latest reports, 3 JeM operatives were positioned in terror launch pads in Nezapir sector of PoK, opposite Indian post of Shahpur sector in Poonch. They had direct operational backing of Pakistani SSG (Special Service Group) commandos deployed in this area.

Sources: They had planned to contact a BAT (Border Action Team) operation against Indian troops along forward posts of Barood, Sher, Shakti & Kaiyaan.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistani arrested near Indo-Pak border in Punjab's Ferozepur
A 38-year-old Pakistani national was arrested near the India-Pakistan border in Punjab's Ferozepur district, an official said Saturday.
Yakub, a resident of Kamalia village in Tobha Tek Singh district in Pakistan, was found to be roaming under suspicious circumstances on Friday night near Border Out Post (BOP) Donald Rai Dina Nath and was arrested by Border Security Force (BSF) personnel, the official said.

A few papers have been seized from him and the matter is being investigated, they said.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/articl...ted-near-indo-pak-border-in-punjabs-ferozepur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles