Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdoc

Country flag
Trump steps in to save pakistan's ass from a pounding. Trump or John Bolton last time, did not pitch in as a judge, but as beggars trying to pull their kids (Pakistan) out of fire ... Leverage is a finite commodity, and US would not like to do this often, and expend precious leverage... He would prefer to mediate during peace time..
I was telling you their script . We can build a different script obviously using hard military power.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I was telling you their script . We can build a different script obviously using hard military power.
Also keep in mind, that Trump is a pussy when it comes to using hard military power... Americans in general, and Trump in particular are frightened of mass military casualties. There preferred method is to win a war through sanctions. The next best thing... is to sanction the heck out of a country, until it becomes a military push over, and then attack.
That's why Trump is afraid of hitting Iran after a 200 million dollar drone was shot down, because he is afraid that US troops in Iraq will be slaughtered. The USS Abraham Lincoln is still in the northern Indian Ocean, and Trump ended up asking Iran to allow a symbolic strike on empty land in Iran, just to appear strong to his vote base. When rebuffed by Iran, he did nothing but cook up a story about caring for 150 Iranian lives...

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
rumour from J&K whatsapp university.

Government of India to Make Jammu as seperate state, Kashmir and Ladakh as union Tarrortaries. Means we can't have any political party, and will be controlled by Delhi based Governor for ever. Order will be made in next 1 week. Carfew will be imposed 2 days ahead of order. It will automatically abrogate Article 370. THE END.

#wake_up_kashmir

IS it can be done?????
It can be done. Pakistan changed the political boundaries and demographics of PoK too. 370/35A are history anyway.

The rumor I've been hearing for years has been Jammu separate state, Kashmir separate state (begins north of Anantnag), and UT of Ladakh (includes Kargil and Siachen).

Deathstar

Country flag
Do you really think he just gave up his job without any compensation? He might have got significant package from Foreign masters in return for his services.
I feel he is Indian governments alternative in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles