Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
That's a Claymore, not an APM. It's a tactical device carried by snipers.

Paki plan must have been to snipe Amarnath yatris, causing a stampede.

If that happens, Karachi will turn into Atlantis.

Right now Bajwa is baiting Modi to respond and has AD and ground deployment in the northern theater. What Bajwa isn't ready for is an Indian carrier battle-group outside Karachi, ready to halve Pakistan's GDP.

Unlikely anyone will get that deep with such security cover. This is most likely from one of the raids.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Unlikely anyone will get that deep with such security cover. This is most likely from one of the raids.
It is quite a possibility when you take OGW support into account.

I wonder when did the sniper rifle get “lost” in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Americans would definitely have a record of their foreign military sales.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
It is quite a possibility when you take OGW support into account.

I wonder when did the sniper rifle get “lost” in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Americans would definitely have a record of their foreign military sales.
Not just anyone can use a sniper rifle, One has to be specifically trained. The previous owner has to be either SSG/ Pak army sniper.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
So I guess it's obvious to even local public that India is trying to dissolve Kashmir issue.
  • 10,000 CAPF moved in the first batch, to relieve local police and maintaining law and order, citing high possibility that local police might revolt along with locals
  • 25,000 + Additional paramilitary forces followed, including, more CAPF and BSF to plug down any vulnerable points in LoC.
  • Army and IAF are being moved swiftly without notice to local bodies or govt.
Pakistan will try to pull up a Bangladesh as we try to dissolve Kashmir. Hence infiltration needs to be absolute zero. RR and Army are now free to spearhead any CT operations ruthlessly. High probability cited from Intel agencies that Pakistan will try to attack Kashmir and push SF and Mujahids during this period.

Buckle up, comrades! We are up for a hectic August - September!

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Presser was a dud. Any idea of what's to come.
Just like last time... with Abhinandan... Lots of time between announcement and the actual press conference, gives ample time for backroom deals with Pak. Army. There are two versions of the press conference kept ready depending on Pakis' response... one of them, (Modi hopes the tame one, after some insignificant concession by Pakis) goes ahead... All the while trolls on GOI payroll fan the flames of surgical strike..

Spindrift

Mine made in Pak ordance factory also found

Meanwhile,Pak shows a random underwear to prove someone is a spy

Okay, so they got a sniper rifle and a claymore mine, which mean they found a sniper's nest or a sniper's hide.
So the question is, did they get the sniper or snipers and if not then it is a huge security risk.
The reason I am saying this is; from the equipment they recovered, it looks like we've got a professional sniper or snipers (probably Paki SpecOps) out and about and not some rag tag jihadi with a sniper rifle.

Deathstar

Country flag

Okay, so they got a sniper rifle and a claymore mine, which mean they found a sniper's nest or a sniper's hide.
So the question is, did they get the sniper or snipers and if not then it is a huge security risk.
The reason I am saying this is; from the equipment they recovered, it looks like we've got a professional sniper or snipers (probably Paki SpecOps) out and about and not some rag tag jihadi with a sniper rifle.
Caught as in?that sniper is probably in our custody now???

captscooby81

Country flag
I am also thinking same its finally heading to that direction . Modi along with MM Joshi went to srinagar to hoist Tricolour in 90s in Ektha Yatra and failed . Now as PM of India he can do that with much more grandeur and also assert to pakistan kashmir is always rightfully India's . Hope he also do similar stuff to arunachal hoisting tricolour in Tawang before his term ends

So easy gives it may be part of 35A removal along with PM hoisting Tricolour in Lal chowk Srinagar

What if on 15th Aug modi hoist Tri color from Kashmir.:bounce: #justthinking:scared1:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

That sniper rifle is in rather bad condition. Mud around scope and barrel, and rust in stand. No trained sniper will keep his rifle this miserable. Most probably Jihadi smuggled. Also
possible it being trophy of recent cross border raids by 9 PARA

Arihant

I am also thinking same its finally heading to that direction . Modi along with MM Joshi went to srinagar to hoist Tricolour in 90s in Ektha Yatra and failed . Now as PM of India he can do that with much more grandeur and also assert to pakistan kashmir is always rightfully India's . Hope he also do similar stuff to arunachal hoisting tricolour in Tawang before his term ends

So easy gives it may be part of 35A removal along with PM hoisting Tricolour in Lal chowk Srinagar
AFAIK Modi and MM joshi hoisted the Flag at that time.

Spindrift

That sniper rifle is in rather bad condition. Mud around scope and barrel, and rust in stand. No trained sniper will keep his rifle this miserable. Most probably Jihadi smuggled. Also
I don't see any rust. Mud can be used for camo and mud on exterior means nothing as long as the action and bore is clean you are good to go.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Hence my theory that this rifle was transported by an OGW. In captured weapons thread, usually all weapons are covered in mud.

Jihadis do keep weapon stores in jungles and caves.

ashdoc

Country flag
At this point Americans seem to be in cahoots with Pakistanis judging from trump's comments and China is already in bed with Pakistan . Time is tough for us.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
I don't see any rust. Mud can be used for camo and mud on exterior means nothing as long as the action and bore is clean you are good to go.
That's true, especially for AK series of rifles. Snipers are disciplined to take great care of their rifles, this rifle either was buried in mud, which seems not true given its white buttstock cushion, then it only remains either being used by unwashed Abduls or picked up from ground (trophy ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles