Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Well!! with his level of clearance... this was intentional!
you can see pakistan maintaining its "strategic silence"
According to DGISPR and pak army NOTHING HAPPEND! and nobody dieded.
as long as they are silent...pound pound and pound pakis.

may be we is testing their height of silence ..hahahehehahahehe

if they cry out loud..them pakis then their whole ideological system collapses in front of Yindoos..
I largely agree with what you say...

My line of thought is that, just a week after pakis signed up a American lobby firm in Washington and news comes that IA hit a dam when rate of shelling apparently is 5000.

This 5000 is nowhere near 35000 rate in jan 2015, which was across sectors. At peak and intense shelling in 2015, such a news of shelling near a dam never came up. Why would IA be careless now...

Just a thought, that’s about it.

Deathstar

Country flag

My line of thought is that, just a week after pakis signed up a American lobby firm in Washington and news comes that IA hit a dam when rate of shelling apparently is 5000.

This 5000 is nowhere near 35000 rate in jan 2015, which was across sectors. At peak and intense shelling in 2015, such a news of shelling near a dam never came up. Why would IA be careless now...

Hitting dam is absolutely fake , trying to malign IA

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Sketchiest news story I came across today,

Two killed as dud device goes off

Two persons were killed and another five wounded reportedly after a dud shell exploded near here on Tuesday, officials said.

One of the victims had reportedly brought some dud device from the composite dam site of Neelum-Jhelum Hydropower Project (NJHP) in Nauseri where he used to work.

On Tuesday night, while he and some of his friends were handling the device at a shop in their hometown of Hattian Dupatta, some 25 kilometres south of here, it went off, killing two of them on the spot and injuring five others.

The deceased were identified as Wasim Akram and Aqeel while the injured were identified as Afzal Cheema, Asrar Bashir, Shaikh Faisal, Khan Dilawar and Wajahat Rashid Chaudhry. They were shifted to a health facility in Muzaffarabad.

A witness told Dawn that the scene of the incident was crowded by more than a thousand people at the time of filing of this report.

Divisional Commissioner of Muzaffarabad Imtiaz Chaudhry said the person who had reportedly stolen the device from his workplace was among those who had survived.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1497190/two-killed-as-dud-device-goes-off

Why would a civvy "worker" carry a dud from his workplace to a populated area?

Does this have anything to do with the dan rumors floating around?

My guess is,abduls planned a "controlled" explosion on the dam site to blame india, and misfired.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Sketchiest news piece I came across today,

Two killed as dud device goes off

Two persons were killed and another five wounded reportedly after a dud shell exploded near here on Tuesday, officials said.

One of the victims had reportedly brought some dud device from the composite dam site of Neelum-Jhelum Hydropower Project (NJHP) in Nauseri where he used to work.

On Tuesday night, while he and some of his friends were handling the device at a shop in their hometown of Hattian Dupatta, some 25 kilometres south of here, it went off, killing two of them on the spot and injuring five others.

The deceased were identified as Wasim Akram and Aqeel while the injured were identified as Afzal Cheema, Asrar Bashir, Shaikh Faisal, Khan Dilawar and Wajahat Rashid Chaudhry. They were shifted to a health facility in Muzaffarabad.

A witness told Dawn that the scene of the incident was crowded by more than a thousand people at the time of filing of this report.

Divisional Commissioner of Muzaffarabad Imtiaz Chaudhry said the person who had reportedly stolen the device from his workplace was among those who had survived.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1497190/two-killed-as-dud-device-goes-off

Why would a civvy "worker" carry a dud from his workplace to genpop?

Does this have anything to do with rumors floating around?

My guess is,abduls planned a "controlled" explosion on the dam site to blame india, and misfired.
Inbreds are so pathetic and experts in false flag attacks lmao

sorcerer

Country flag

True... As I said.it could be lie planted by pakis in their media to pressure India to stop pounding them.
Our SM accounts are playing the PAKI LIES/ NARRATIVES RIGHT BACK AT THEM that "THEIR LIE CANT STOP us pounding them"

Lobby or No lobby...GOod..we acknowledge..if its lies or truths..but India's action will continue on the pak/china sponsored terror front.
Kinda like MOONING the pak on their FACE with their OWN LIES

BABAINT. Rwaks

Knowitall

We must hit dgisr with a shell or two all his propaganda will go up his ass.

Also guys any update.

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Paki DJ Gafoora ka bhatoora bana diya.

Any count of number of trees uprooted and crows died in shelling?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Bhai ,I get the emotional part ,I myself have been screaming about it ,
but I am talking about operational history , we have lost many of our beloved soldiers like this and all we do is a little equal equal with a little more and then stop .

Using Bofors must have warranted something more ,it's a genuine curious question ,

What made us pound them with Bofors ?
especially after the soldier martyred to enemy sniper fire was already avenged with interest.

I believe it's orange boy mentioning Kashmir got them charged up and then their media jehad led some army official posted at loc to believe that they can go about like old times ,

Coupled with their intelligence aircraft crashing over Rawalpindi ,

I believe it's we who started something ,coz we got wind of something related to porks plans wrt to amaranth Yatra ,Kashmir political situation and porks tried to retaliate and we were already ready with big guns .

so we targeted a large number of terror camps and pork military locations in one go , as pre emptive action ,
that's why 321 gayfoora is stunned and silent.

I didn't meant it disrespectfully but We in general doesn't go this berserk over one soldier,
I for one is still waiting for revenge of kargil in which we lost hundreds of soldiers and officers without gaining anything.

So, no disrespect.
Looks like response to the murder attempt on Amrullah Saleh..
Even Balakot is near NH 35 which is CPEC corridor.

By the way, the dam is just 500 feet below and behind the Pakistan army post on the mountain. If the shell misses the post it will fall near the dam area.
And the Chinese wanted to mediate on Kashmir .. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles