Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I think most sniper rifle manufacturers provide scope scope solution as wel
May be true, but our validation trials are so tough(High altitude and low altitude) even if rifle was good and scope fails(and vice versa) the whole trial fails.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Someone has hijacked this thread for modi hate. They should first tell why UPA tied hands of army and slowed arms deals and what havoc they will do when voted back. Pakis lost 3-4 last month, 3 more 2 days back. Add few more when we destroyed one of posts yday or so. So overall we are killing 3 times more of theirs. Everyone wants escalation including fan boys but we do not know internals. So stop posting because of hatred for 1 person. We saw how doklam was handled compared to raga meeting chinese ambasador

Defenceanalyst91

May be true, but our validation trials are so tough(High altitude and low altitude) even if rifle was good and scope fails(and vice versa) the whole trial fails.
I dont believe this . We r inducting thousands of Russian tin can tanks without any trial. It is all about money

pankaj nema

Country flag
Someone has hijacked this thread for modi hate. They should first tell why UPA tied hands of army and slowed arms deals and what havoc they will do when voted back. Pakis lost 3-4 last month, 3 more 2 days back. Add few more when we destroyed one of posts yday or so. So overall we are killing 3 times more of theirs. Everyone wants escalation including fan boys but we do not know internals. So stop posting because of hatred for 1 person. We saw how doklam was handled compared to raga meeting chinese ambasador
It is quiet likely that Indian Army is launching small offensives through Attack Teams ;
By crossing the LOC to see the Enemy Responses

When you attack ; the enemy which is in a defensive position will shoot at you ; that is why these sudden casualties

It is not that our soldiers are sitting ducks

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
It is quiet likely that Indian Army is launching small offensives through Attack Teams ;
By crossing the LOC to see the Enemy Responses

When you attack ; the enemy which is in a defensive position will shoot at you ; that is why these sudden casualties

It is not that our soldiers are sitting ducks
beauty of lack of information, you can imagine any scenario.

pankaj nema

Country flag
beauty of lack of information, you can imagine any scenario.
It is not imagination ; but logical reasoning

During Kargil too ; we had daily casualties because we were physically attacking the Enemy positions

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
should start using 155mm,130mm artillery,need escalation

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
we are suffering more casaulities ???
apart from at loc which alone I think their casaulities are 4-5 times higher ,they are almost daily getting starched in Baluchistan and nwfp ,if you have any data plzz share , otherwise just check on social media and compile data just in Baluchistan their casaulities are way more than ours in Kashmir let alone Loc where it's in hundreds as I recall from that little video of paki journalist ,which was shared here.
Our forces too are suffering casualties in LWE belt and in kashmir but thats one thing and the LoC is another. I want the pakis to be killed at the LoC and i dont give a damn about balochistan or nwfp. Message to pakis should be clear, if you start firing at LoC then you will suffer casualties right then and right there.

indiatester

Country flag
Our forces too are suffering casualties in LWE belt and in kashmir but thats one thing and the LoC is another. I want the pakis to be killed at the LoC and i dont give a damn about balochistan or nwfp. Message to pakis should be clear, if you start firing at LoC then you will suffer casualties right then and right there.
If you and I who are so disturbed, fairly sure our soldiers are giving it back.

This is what the RM had said

Replying to a question on what happened to assertions by BJP leaders that if it came to power, it “will get 10 heads in reply to two beheadings”, Sitharaman said. “kaat to rahe hain, display nahin kar rahen” (heads are being cut off, but are not being displayed).
https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/in...-being-cut-off-but-not-being-displayed-463370

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles