Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pakistan does not have any panters.
The deal failed due to poor performance of the gun in trials.

Plus their 203mm are nearly phased out.

BS ... I have read in various sources that some Panters were inducted by Pak Army while some were locally produced by HIT Taxila as well.

Poseidon

Country flag
Pak Army has retired its 203mm M110A2 guns and in the process of refurbishing the M109A2 Paladin. These are being upgraded to A5 standard.
Pakistan has a total of 4 SPH regiments, each with 45 M109s.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
http://idpsa.blogspot.com/2016/12/terrible-state-of-indian-artillery.html
"Given Indian Army has decided to pull back all of it's 122mm guns, "

The D30 does not have a good reputation in Indian army compared to IFG/LFG which India has nearly 2000. Yesthere may be a few regiment still left , so what??My point was they are outdated and our 105 mm are superior.
M46 I know not all were upgraded, if its only 200 then its sad they didn't upgrade the rest. Especially given than DRDO 155mm Dhanush is not inducted yet.

Poseidon

Country flag
BS ... I have read in various sources that some Panters were inducted by Pak Army while some were locally produced by HIT Taxila as well.
Nope.
Those were just some Paki brainfarts and wet dreams.
Only two Panter were acqquired by Pakistan for trials (which failed ) and one of them is on display at Nowshera.
Other than that no Panter in Pakistan.

Why don't you post me a pic of Panter in Pakistani service :)

In fact in the last two Pakistan day parades they literally displayed all types of artillery guns in their inventory, there was no Panter.

There is no mention of Panter in any MoDP report either.

Bornubus

Nope.
Those were just some Paki brainfarts and wet dreams.
Only two Panter were acqquired by Pakistan for trials (which failed ) and one of them is on display at Nowshera.
Other than that no Panter in Pakistan.

Why don't you post me a pic of Panter in Pakistani service :)

In fact in the last two Pakistan day parades they literally displayed all types of artillery guns in their inventory, there was no Panter.
Because I don't watch some Parades to find out the types of Pak arty in service.

Poseidon

Country flag
Because I don't watch some Parades to find out the types of Pak arty in service.
You don't even need to watch parades just read MODP and HIT reports as well as Turkish defence exports reports.
They are enough to know no Panters in Pakistani service plus there are ZERO pics of Panters in Pakistani service.

Also before you bring in SIPRI tables do realize that SIPRI has a dozens inaccuracies in their database, they are same one who wrongly claim Indian acquired 3,000 Kornets (something which never happened) and that Pakistan acquired CM-400AKG (a weapon which never left development stage).

Bornubus

You don't even need to watch parades just read MODP and HIT reports as well as Turkish defence exports reports.
They are enough to know no Panters in Pakistani service plus there are ZERO pics of Panters in Pakistani service.

Also before you bring in SIPRI tables do realize that SIPRI has a dozens inaccuracies in their database, they are same one who wrongly claim Indian acquired 3,000 Kornets (something which never happened) and that Pakistan acquired CM-400AKG (a weapon which never left development stage).

I never quoted Sipri in the 1st place as Pak defense acquisition does not follow these usual MOD or Sipri reports that you are saying as with most of their weapons including small arms.

As for the photos nobody knew that are also using the D30 and M46 until the photos out in the open. They also have Arty locating Radars SLC 2 and AN TPQ 36 for decades but there is hardly any photo

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
because thats called randi rona, big boys do things quietly..
No. Before Surgical Strikes Modi gave direct and implicit warnings to Pak that Uri attack will be avenged. This time he isnt saying a word when situation is worse.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
How is it worse? Uri was a terror attack, here we are the ones doing a bitch slapping on pakis. Lets wait for details before jumping to conclusion.
Worse in the sense that entire LoC and IB is being targeted by Pak. Though I know Indian army is also giving them hard there should be a word from PM as to how he wishes to manage the situation.

Poseidon

Country flag
I never quoted Sipri in the 1st place as Pak defense acquisition does not follow these usual MOD or Sipri reports that you are saying as with most of their weapons including small arms.

As for the photos nobody knew that are also using the D30 and M46 until the photos out in the open. They also have Arty locating Radars SLC 2 and AN TPQ 36 for decades but there is hardly any photo
Even small arm imports are mentioned in MODp reports.
There is no hention of Panter exports in Turkish annual defenc exports report too.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Worse in the sense that entire LoC and IB is being targeted by Pak. Though I know Indian army is also giving them hard there should be a word from PM as to how he wishes to manage the situation.
You mean Modi should discuss ongoing military operations in public?

Mikesingh

Country flag
What's going on? Can't bear the Radio silence...Brothers,any news on LC/IB?All I could find is porkis crying on Twitter with hastag #LanatOnIndia.
Latest according to Republic (1000h today). 6 Pak posts destroyed by BSF/Army. 4 Rangers killed. One ammo dump and one POL dump targeted and destroyed. Huge columns of smoke seen.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles