Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
i am dead against congress ,but i have to accept it despite all his shortcoming i like captain amrinder singh
That is because he is an EX ARMY guy

The really funny thing happened when the Ex Army Chief who was appointed by Man Mohan Singh ie Gen Bikram Singh
was full of praise for Modi Govt for the Freedom given to the Army

If Man Mohan Singh had been tough towards Pakistan
Congress might have done much better in 2014

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
i am dead against congress ,but i have to accept it despite all his shortcoming i like captain amrinder singh
That is because he is an EX ARMY guy

The really funny thing happened when the Ex Army Chief who was appointed by Man Mohan Singh ie Gen Bikram Singh
was full of praise for Modi Govt for the Freedom given to the Army

If Man Mohan Singh had been tough towards Pakistan
Congress might have done much better in 2014
Meh. Please check how much Khattar in Haryana compensates martyrs and how much he does.

50 Lakh in Haryana vs 10 Lakh in Punjab.

Congress will be congress only.

Papai Mondal

Seeing that ied photo, it clearly proves the so-called patriotism of pakis(naapakis i.e.), the nation pakistan which was founded on lies & deceit its people are still adhere to the VALUES of lies & deceit,
Such paki, much naapaki, Wow!

Country flag
Heavy Construction activities detected at Arunachal Border, this is the same area where Chinese excavators were seized by locals and ITBP and returned later.

2017 image and area location.

2017-1.jpg

This is an old picture, so it is possible that Chinese may have intruded 1km as reported by media before getting detected.

closer look

chinese road crosses into India.jpg

There is very heavy construction going on the Chinese side,

2017.jpg

They have cut down the entire mountain to make road, It seems very high quality road is being planned to move heavy equipment.

2017-2.jpg

If we see the image from 2003, It looks an isolated no man's land, a peaceful valley.

2003.jpg

Again 2014 is similar

2014.jpg

This area is well connected to Nyingchi, where Chinese are building a railway station, and already have a functional air strip.

The river you see is Siang river whose whole water turned cement solution last month.

It seems Chinese are planning very heavy deployments in other wise peaceful areas, And a Kargil like situation is waiting to happen If we don't increase our presence and vigilance in these areas, our side is also very poor in infrastructure.

This area is strategically important in Arunachal, and we are very weak here, lot weaker in comparison to Tawang, where at least there is a sizable presence of the Army.

Intrestingly, no new developments have took place in Tawang, and Chinese are very far and poor infrastructure exists on their side which is as good as ours, in the areas around Thang la and Sumdorong chu.

PS: Images taken from google earth.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Print Wire Scroll
Some of the titles of their article Makes me want to punch my screen.
Raghav Bahl is a hard core modi baiter only to be matched by the likes of Kapil Sibal and Dushyant Dave. In my opinion Bahl has cross holdings in many news portals and dailies like the Wire, Scroll, Quint, First post etc.

Bahl, while heading New18 corp had camaraderie with the likes of Rajdeep and his wife sagarika ghosh, Karan Thapar, Nikhil Wagle, Pritish Nandy, Ashutosh Gupta, Zakka, Atul Anjan and many similar pseudo-secular gems, all under one roof. The biggest suspense is no one knows how there are being funded, although it's all congi investment but the channels are unclear.

Dunno why Modi is so soft on these aholes. If it were any other country they would have been given the "khodorkhovsky" treatment.
Snippet: The very day Modi took oath in 2014, Ambani acquired News18 and fired all of the above from the same.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Country flag
Sirji destroying mortar positions would require good amount of explosives.

Can 81 mm mortor accomplish this task?

Or is the 120mm....

I know that we occasionally use 120mms while 81mm is quite frequently used.

PS. 160mm mortars proved to be more devastating than 155mm arty due to high explosive volume. Are we still using these on frontlines...
Yep, Flame! Even 81mm mortars can destroy an enemy gun position provided the fire is accurate and bang on target. This can be achieved by bracketing.

Apart from 81mm mortars, the BSF is also equipped with 120mm mortars and 105mm IFG. We have phased out the 160mm mor quite some time back.

indiatester

Country flag
Yep, Flame! Even 81mm mortars can destroy an enemy gun position provided the fire is accurate and bang on target. This can be achieved by bracketing.

Apart from 81mm mortars, the BSF is also equipped with 120mm mortars and 105mm IFG. We have phased out the 160mm mor quite some time back.
Please explain what bracketing is. Better still, suggest a book that will cover these terms for us.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
So another set of jihadi's (read: PA) are gonna be dispatched to jannat. I'm all set for it.
This time its different. Pak is targeting multiple positions simultaneously. Its a war like condition.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
View attachment 22613

Although the map is small, but you could see clearly where is the disputed territory of Doklam lies. Now China has started making their presence off late on Northern part of Bhutan or Southern part of the plateau where interestingly till now Bhutan has not claimed its share officially.
Backdrop of this is also failure of Indian foreign policy I would say, but lets not discuss that now here.
doklam is trijunction not even visible in the pic you have posted.

i already said the HAA district is where doklam platue lies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
whole govt machinery is making India big time chu*****

bc 2 saal ho gaye and indians are satisfied with patake baazi on LC..

kya napunsak quom hai Indians ki... darpok kahin ke

Mikesingh

Country flag
Please explain what bracketing is. Better still, suggest a book that will cover these terms for us.
Here you go...a video that'll explain what bracketing is all about in detail. In a nutshell, bracketing is used for getting a round on target.

Also note that corrections are given by the OP (observer in an Observation Post) and not from the gun position. An OP can be airborne (army Air OP), RC drones, or static OPs suitably positioned for direct observation of the target, like on high ground.

Even our CARTOSAT satellite can be used as an OP for real time fire correction but it should be noted that real time video would be available for only +- 3 minutes as the satellite would have moved away from the area to come around again only after 90 minutes after orbiting the earth. So the gun crew would need to be real fast and proficient at 'quick bracketing' procedures getting the rounds on target as fast as possible! And needless to say, this would also depend on the distance of the target from the gun position as the TOT would have increased considerably, the longer the range. In other words, this may not be practicable for ranges beyond 20km.

Last edited:

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
ok yet another possible response to cfv and update:
Source: Strategic Frontier‏@strategic_front
DG BSF, KK Sharma confirmed tat after CFV by #Pakistan in RS Pura sector 2 Mortar locations on Pak’s side were destroyed.He also said that “Martyrdom of Head Constable A Suresh will not go in vain”.(Unconfirmed report says 5-6 Pak rangers hv been killed aftr BSF’s retaliation).
oh bhai @Screambowl here is an update from the lethargic Indian Bureaucracy for you.
Source: Nitin A. Gokhale‏ @nitingokhale
Those focusing too much on small, tactical deployments on China border forget Dolam was a wake up call for Beijing. Hence the ‘correction’ at weak spots. Diplomats involved in the resolution recall Chinese interlocutors suddenly realised they were dealing with a different India

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ok yet another possible response to cfv and update:
Source: Strategic Frontier‏@strategic_front
DG BSF, KK Sharma confirmed tat after CFV by #Pakistan in RS Pura sector 2 Mortar locations on Pak’s side were destroyed.He also said that “Martyrdom of Head Constable A Suresh will not go in vain”.(Unconfirmed report says 5-6 Pak rangers hv been killed aftr BSF’s retaliation).
oh bhai @Screambowl here is an update from the lethargic Indian Bureaucracy for you.
Source: Nitin A. Gokhale‏ @nitingokhale
Those focusing too much on small, tactical deployments on China border forget Dolam was a wake up call for Beijing. Hence the ‘correction’ at weak spots. Diplomats involved in the resolution recall Chinese interlocutors suddenly realised they were dealing with a different India
Whats long time achievement?
Nothing

Most of the Paki generals laugh on Indians when we retaliate ki and they speak,'' hidustani ab pagal honge aur humare kuch marenge..1 week chup rahenge phir Hinduo kay hum 2 marenge aur yeh phir pagal ho jayenge aise hi inko pareshan karo''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles