Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Khun khaultahe enko dekhte ,pure trolling and we are doing nothing...just burn them all...rain sialkot with 155mm gun ,let some connan fodder pakjubi die .
On one end they spout this baseless bullshit, and on the other end Baloch and Pashtun soldiers are bearing the brunt of the casualties in the porki army.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Greetings to everyone, Loss of Maj Prafulla is personal to me, This is was an Ambush and no mutilation took place.
The inputs are suggesting that Team of 3 SSG has carried out the Ambush along with a Local guide. Whatever the Paltan is not gonna spare anyone for its known History, Thay have invited wrath and so shall be DELIVERED.

iam posting a video which is just a glimpse of what is on going in the sector, they are already dung inside their own graveyards.... I HAD HIGH REGARDS FOR THE PM and DM but it seems they have prooveed themselfs worthy of being called as POLITICIANS, Not a single Tweet???? I know that a tweet is hardly a thing but if can comment on your meetings and Election victory what stops you from saluting the sacrifices of the men who lost their lifes with just some words.

Mrs Nirmala sitharaman ji's Photo op is well understood now and iam ashamed as an INDIAN to have such a Defence Minister. Manohar sir was a man.

Here's what everyone wanted
Sir, what's the casualty estimate on their side?

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Ab se roz 3 maro 10 din tak. :bounce:
True....they need such a bashing...Not for 10 days but atleast a month....Implement Shoot at sight...Kill atleast a porki daily...The level of frustration in Porki army HQ must tell their aam aadmi the truth abt LC,though ISPR denies it as usual....Pound them till ICJ hearing.

vikata

Country flag
roast them kill their officer in rawalpindi by hiring mercenary ,pay for suicide bombing in army school ,and other institution
just kill high ranking pakistani officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles