Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosch

Country flag
Twitter is going full retard.we are not able to counter them again. They are trending #kashmirbleeds which is no one trend in India. We should must counter them.
Not only that, when I searched for Kashmir in the morning, first tweet shown to me was Ghafoora's and now it is Im the Dim's. They literally have a dedicated group of bots to retweet their propaganda. It is not possible for a group of defence enthusiasts to counter all of them. But I still have doubts on its efficacy though. What significant advantage did Porkis gain through all their propaganda? Any gains they have accrued are virtual and not real.

AnantS

Country flag
In an interview with aajtak , H.E Gov Satyapal Malik hinted troops mobilization happened because sudden congregation of tangos near loC as well as 80 soo cide jee hardis have entered in valley.

The last if true.. makes sense why so much troop mobilization and evacuation of tourists and students out of valley

Vijyes

Rhetorics are fine but do remember even if we are going for a limited war we need US for two factors.
1- Preventing Pak from using nukes
2- Halting a Chinese intervention.
That is why they have a powerful clout us which they can use for affecting our course of action.
Who is US to stop Pak or China? We don't need USA for anything

Can someone please confirm the latest to tweets of laal topi? Is it true??
Quote the tweet

Arihant

Not only that, when I searched for Kashmir in the morning, first tweet shown to me was Ghafoora's and now it is Im the Dim's. They literally have a dedicated group of bots to retweet their propaganda. It is not possible for a group of defence enthusiasts to counter all of them. But I still have doubts on its efficacy though. What significant advantage did Porkis gain through all their propaganda? Any gains they have accrued are virtual and not real.
They get support of dhimmi and khangressis to put pressure on govt. Last time they were succeeded on 27th feb. We all know khangressis they can stoop as low as they can. They want power which they can get by either showing government as blood hungry or govt is coward and can not do anything. Dhimmis believe that propaganda and go according to narratives. Take few people here too, how they belive that modi is mulla modi even he strengthened us a lot. I fear that they always goes along with the propaganda spread by this trending and fake narratives by presstitutes.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

tomato

Twitter is going full retard.we are not able to counter them again. They are trending #kashmirbleeds which is no one trend in India. We should must counter them.
Absolutely exaggerated!! you have no idea how even a small event of Palestine is artificially hyped on sm, but what they get?? porki flagellation on sm could only help pak army getting support of zahil abduls...not the umma or any of their masters they tend to seek.
Porkis have already lost it with terrorism tag attached to kashmir matter. No one buys their argument of victimhood propaganda..its only we are not going that low level of randi rona. Porkis have realised Modi is on roll n they cant take it anymore

Arihant

Absolutely exaggerated!! you have no idea how even a small event of Palestine is artificially hyped on sm, but what they get?? porki flagellation on sm could only help pak army getting support of zahil abduls...not the umma or any of their masters they tend to seek.
Porkis have already lost it with terrorism tag attached to kashmir matter. No one buys their argument of victimhood propaganda..its only we are not going that low level of randi rona. Porkis have realised Modi is on roll n they cant take it anymore
Israel and India are two different countries. Whole population of Israel is united against jehadis. Here in India only jehadis get support and we are getting sidelined. This is the main difference between us.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
It matters look at your DP........
My DP is sarcastic.
What does this twitter Trending archive for them at the end of the day.
There is massive propaganda against Israel on Twitter but does this stop the IDF no.

Arihant

My DP is sarcastic.
There is massive propaganda against Israel on Twitter but does this stop the IDF no.
okz. If some9ne have balochistan pics share here so that we can counter them atleast.

Neil

Country flag
My DP is sarcastic.
IDF does it own counter propaganda. Periodic release of videos/pictures of hitting enemy platforms or personnel etc. The trolling it receives is just from frustrated abduls that Israel gives zero fucks about. But look at its support among international audience, the respect amongst foreign military and from enemies alike. Israel has has very concentrated audience. US or EU etc that is targets to get maximum mileage out of its propaganda.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles